RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 23-05-2010 12:08 AM

*cuddles both Hannah and Hels*

I wish I knew... I might, I probably will, but do I really want an answer? or would no answer at all be even worse? :-S

*hides* :(

wildly insane 23-05-2010 12:22 AM

*hugs April* I think not knowing is worse, but that's just me

*hugs Helen* glad you were having a good time earlier, sorry to hear things are hard now *cuddles*

gosh it's warm, too scared to sleep with the window open though as we've had 4 attempted/actual break ins since I moved in, I know chances are slim that somebody's going to climb up my wall but still

sorry guys so want to give support, it's there for everybody but my brain is frazzled and clocked off, I aint no use to anyone, gonna call it a night, useless I know, sorry

leaves hugs for everybody wanting them

MammaMia 23-05-2010 01:13 AM

I can't really tell you what's been going on tonight, as my best friend wouldn't be too happy with me. But I've been very worried sick about her & her daughter today. Then some **** drama kicked off, nearly phoned to get her help, but she'd finally reached the hospital, so I didn't. Then I threw up a tiny bit, still feel like going to be properly sick & having an epic panic attack :'( It was horrible :'(

Where is all this going to end? =( *curls up, rocks an cries*

Kahlia1981 23-05-2010 01:25 AM

*huggles/waves at everyone*

Tired and cold and really not feeling good. So sick of everything. Just want to disappear. Would like to just burst into tears. Feeling like a really bad person. :crying:

My friend has started paying back the money for the monitor. I feel bad about it. :crying:

*disappears into a dark corner, under a pile of duvets to cry*

MammaMia 23-05-2010 01:27 AM

*holds Kahlia*

Kahlia1981 23-05-2010 01:28 AM

*cuddles into Helen*

MammaMia 23-05-2010 01:30 AM

*cuddles and strokes* Everything will be ok, let it out if you can :(

Scarletdreamer 23-05-2010 01:35 AM

updated r/v again........... :'(

sorry for the lack of support, am not doing so well at the moment. :(

*cuddles kahlia and hels, tucks hannah into bed, then disappears into the world of wow* :(

MammaMia 23-05-2010 01:46 AM

*holds April tight*

SoMuchMore 23-05-2010 02:17 AM

*cuddles helen* I'm not religious at all but i will keep you and your friends in my thoughts. I hope that you are alright. Its okay that you cant tell us about everything here.

*hugs april* Love, you are not a fail or an epic waste of time. I always read your venting spot so if u need to talk to someone u can always PM me, i'm usually pretty quick to reply so.. yea. Just offering :-)

*cuddles kahlia* you are not a bad person hun.

*hugs hannah* o wow, that sucks about the break ins. I would probably be super nervous too. Sorry your brain is feeling fried. Hope you managed to get some sleep.

*hugs everyone else*

I am not doing well at all right now... I would explain more, but i dont know if i can formulate a coherent wording right now *hides in the corner*

MammaMia 23-05-2010 02:50 AM

Thanks Laura *cuddles tight* Here for you xx

Got an epic migraine =( Ughhh!

risenfromperdition 23-05-2010 03:28 AM

*stares at wall*
who wants to shut my ******** parents up?

MammaMia 23-05-2010 03:32 AM

*huggles Heather* I would if I could =(

jonikd 23-05-2010 03:52 AM

Wow, 40 pages since I left, have been away for work for 5 days, so won't try and catch up on you all.

Special hugs for Helen, Kahlia, April & Laura who I know pretty well in here and who all seem to be struggling right now.

Special wee wave to Julie, thanks for the welcome home hugs babe.

Will catch up on you all in coming days, hang in there everyone, we can do this *leaves hugs for all the ward friends I haven't mentioned this time round*

xx
JK

risenfromperdition 23-05-2010 04:03 AM

thankies

xxjuliexx 23-05-2010 05:42 AM

afternoon all
i'm going to be babysitting tonight so dont no if i'll be on later

SoMuchMore 23-05-2010 06:19 AM

*hugs helen* oo im sorry about the migraine. They are awful.

*hugs heather* I wish i could make some ppl be quiet sometimes. Im sorry that your rents are bugging you.

JK!!!!!! *tackle hugs* I've missed you! How are you doing?

*hugs julie* hope that the babysitting goes okay.

I wish i could say something that makes everyone feel better.. i know that would never happen, but i wish it could...
*disappears into the wall*

risenfromperdition 23-05-2010 06:27 AM

how're you doin? <3

SoMuchMore 23-05-2010 06:34 AM

... not great. Having a hard time handling being back in my hometown and not sleeping well b/c of dreams/nightmares. o well i guess.

How about u?
*hugs*

risenfromperdition 23-05-2010 06:40 AM

*cuddles* here if you want.
eh same as before tbh.