RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 20-05-2010 09:46 PM

*snuggles april*
*curls up sleepily*
had loads for lunch =[ ick =\ feels bad.
and going to beach monday maybe... dont wanna =[

MammaMia 20-05-2010 09:49 PM

*hugs all*

I've been out & about haha :P

Doikers 20-05-2010 09:51 PM

Oh Hannah I LOVE Cacti I have 6 I think :) and parsly and chives but my basil died and my butternut squash plant never took . What I thought I'd do with a squash plant indoors I don't know , they get huge ! I'm doing ok, triggered some though , putting it off hmmmmmm........

taz35 20-05-2010 09:51 PM

*hugs everyone*
*waves to Emma* Hi, I'm Taz.

Doikers 20-05-2010 09:58 PM

Oh and a PHYSOSTEGIA plant is a flowering plant that is tall and mine has pink spikes of flowers , or at least it will when it's grown , it is also called the obident plant because its flowers will stay facing the same direction even if you turn the pot away from the sun :)

*Hugs Taz*

SoMuchMore 20-05-2010 10:04 PM

Hi Emma! I'm Laura! *offers welcome cookies*

*hugs mark, april, helen, taz, louise, hannah, heather, julie, nicole, kahlia, crimson and everyone i might have missed*

The following content has been hidden - Reason : rant.. not long but maybe shouldn't be in here at all
I just flat out lied to one of my best friends. To the question: "how have things been?" - I got angry. Thats not like me at all... I pretty much snapped that I'm okay, i'm fine I'm always fine. And immediately changed the subject. He looked kinda taken aback but seemed to ignore it.. I almost never get angry for no apparent reason, and even if i am angry, I never snap at people. I repress everything. I know its bad, but that is what i do. I feel like i am becoming less and less of myself in the past few days.

Louise 20-05-2010 10:07 PM

I should be sleeping but can't

Doikers 20-05-2010 10:14 PM

*Hugs Laura* I'm sorry you feel angry , but repressing emotions up side yourself isn't good either :S And I think that paragraph you hid needen't have been hidden . We are here to support each other , fat lot of good I am doing though :( Sorry I'm not more helpful

Whats keeping you up Louise ? you ok?

MammaMia 20-05-2010 10:16 PM

FML

Why am I so anxious :(

Doikers 20-05-2010 10:17 PM

*HUGGLES HELEN* Did you have fun out and about?

MammaMia 20-05-2010 10:23 PM

*hugs Mark* Yes I did thank you :) Saw someone who works at the restaurant we went to, been looking out for her for AGES!! As she went on maternity leave & everything. Finally saw her tonight =D Happy haha!! Gwad I'm such a loser :S

Louise 20-05-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 230795)
Whats keeping you up Louise ? you ok?

To scared to closed my eyes

Doikers 20-05-2010 10:31 PM

*hugs Louise if ok*

Doikers 20-05-2010 10:35 PM

RightyOh I'm going to bed it's hot here I hope I sleep ok , I JUST gave into the urges dammit , For a second my mind wanted me to really badly hurt myself but I managed to keep it to a "reasonable" level . I felt better But S.I. only works super well for me if it's bad now :( I used to feel ok with just a little cut but now I has to be stupid . Ugh why am I typing this last thing at night , I'm such an Idiot !

*Leaves Coffee , Teas of all kinds , Fruit and cereals out for general ward munchings*

Night Night all *Hugs*

Kitkat :) 20-05-2010 10:41 PM

I'm seeing her on the 2nd of June but my anxiety is getting worse.

Kat I know how you feel about the alters... I feel that they're not real but I suspect one of them has taken pills and I don't know about it...

xxjuliexx 20-05-2010 11:11 PM

*sits and read all the pages i missed*

wildly insane 20-05-2010 11:28 PM

How come I seem to finish my work after half the people have gone to bed *doh* and I still should make a birthday card for my housemate, but I'm tired and beginning to be a bit stressy again.

*hugs Mark* night night, is the PHYSOSTEGIA a type of bromeliad then? Yeah my cacti are my faves although my chilli has lots of chillies on it at the moment which is exciting. I love butternut squash it's yummy I have an awesome soup recipe for it. sorry to hear the urges were too much, I'm the same though, can't keep it to little cuts any longer, but that's kinda good for me cos it scares me into not cutting for longer periods of time, 3 months now, although am slightly worried about this weekend as I have to to my housemate's birthday party he's 21 and I'm bad enough in party situations where I don't really know anybody, worse still if they're 8 or so years younger than me! Anyway stop rabbiting on about me, I hope you sleep okay and think of it as a positive that you managed to stop before you cut really bad.

*hugs Kitkat* hope you are okay
*hugs Louise* don't be scared, what are you scared of, I hope you get to sleep okay
*hugs Helen* I'm glad you had a good chat with your friend earlier in the day and that you had a good time out tonight. hope that good feeling is lasting
*hugs Laura* it's okay to be angry and at least you realised you snapped. maybe you can say sorry you snapped next time you see him, that's what I usually do and it helps me feel a bit better too.
*hugs taz* how are you tonight?
*hugs HorseRidinBbe* try not to worry about lunch, hope you sleep okay
*hugs April* I hope you have fun on your date and try not to worry too much oh and have a lovely lie in *jealous :p*
hi Emma - welcome to our lovely abode :)
*hugs Crimson* ooh chinchilla babies how exciting
*hugs Kat* how are you today?
*hugs julie* how are you feeling tonight
*hugs Kahlia* how's things going hun?

Kitkat :) 20-05-2010 11:30 PM

I'm worried.
I'm really worried.
What if something like that happens again, but it's worse and it goes wrong?
I don't even know who did it, if they did it...

MammaMia 20-05-2010 11:36 PM

*hides*

Kat, what do you mean honey? :(

wildly insane 20-05-2010 11:39 PM

*cuddles Kitkat* are you okay, are you safe?