RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 02-06-2010 06:14 PM

Hey Helen * cuddles* How did the interview go ?

MammaMia 02-06-2010 08:13 PM

It went okay I think. Time shall only tell :) *cuddles Mark*

Kitkat :) 02-06-2010 09:20 PM

*waves*
Hi everyone
Been an up and down day... Saw my therapist, she's decided to start me on DBT instead.

Doikers 02-06-2010 09:36 PM

Oooh Kitkat , How do you feel about going onto DBT?

Kitkat :) 02-06-2010 09:48 PM

I wouldn't say excited... But more intrigued, really.
I've been looking it up.
I only have a small aspect of what it treats... So I'm guessing they think I may have something else.
But still, take it day by day and everything, don't cross too many bridges and so on (:

xxjuliexx 02-06-2010 09:57 PM

*yawns* morning all

*leaves hugs for all*

Scarletdreamer 02-06-2010 10:03 PM

Gahh am so tired... *hides in an a/c'd hole and types from there* ...just got back a little while ago from a mini Relay for Life held at the middle school in the town I'm working. I got so sunburnt and hot and melty, and I'm really dehydrated now (working on rehydrating but it's so effing hard to drink fluid when you "feel full"!! even though I've had naught to eat since 2pmish)... gahhh. I almost passed out in the bathroom a bit ago, so freaking dizzy. It really sucks... and I'm so warm, I'm practically radiating heat. Gahhh. Sorry to whinge so much... :(

Hayley, glad you're feeling so much better!! How's WoW coming along? and how's Reggie? :D I want pics!! :) *cuddles*

Crimson *cuddles* How are you doing? how's WoW going for you? I missed you just the other day when I was on... :( you got off before I realized you were on!! Silly me.

Mark, Hels, Julie, Kahlia, JK, Kathryn, Kat, Taz, Nicole (wherever you are!!), Oliver (and wherever you are!!), and everyone I KNOW I'm forgetting... *cuddles all of you individually*

xxjuliexx 02-06-2010 10:04 PM

*stands and fans april*

risenfromperdition 02-06-2010 10:42 PM

*snuggles april*
*curls up* should eat dinner :/ dontwanna

Scarletdreamer 02-06-2010 11:24 PM

Ughhh... :( I feel crappy. I'm supposed to finish my bottle of water before bed, and I really don't know if I can. I guess I have to, because otherwise Jarrod said that it's "going ON the bed"... heh... I'm hoping he was joking but that amount of water is what I drink in a ****ing DAY, not two hours. :'(

I'm also falling behind with internship stuff on the uni side of things. I feel awful about that as I will be graded on how well I do the uni stuff for my internship, but it - my internship - keeps me sooo busy (or so it feels!!), and what I had to do on the uni side of it feels like it was explained sooo little, that I feel like I'm drowning. :'( (I know, a lot of "I feel" statements in there, sorry... :o)

I spy a Crimson!! :) *huggles*

*hides in the warren* :'(

Kahlia1981 02-06-2010 11:49 PM

Good morning wardmates!!

*huggles/waves everyone*

It's not quite as cold here this morning. We had some winter rain early this morning so we have quite a bit of cloud cover. It's starting to lift so my fingers are starting to get a bit cold. I've still got to do my morning routine, and I'd better do it soon, but we had some phone calls that we absolutely had to do.

When I first organised all my TAFE stuff I mentioned that they had for me an address and a phone number that I had never given them. My housemate is concerned that someone is trying to steal my identity so we have started to put things in place to ensure that I am protected. It's a bit scary to be honest.

*sigh* Sometimes it would be nice not to have these concerns . . .

wildly insane 02-06-2010 11:53 PM

*huggles for everyone*

Fingers crossed for Helen

Well I successfully managed two and a half days of meetings in Copenhagen, including talking for 5 hours on data flagging - I didn't know you could talk for 5 hours on data flagging but there you go. I then got home late on Thursday and had a job interview on Friday and I got it - whoop - have no idea how, now have to do the formal stuff, and not looking forward to handing in my notice, it's such a horrible thing to do, even though it's for my own good :P

Just been dancing - learnt my first ever argentine tango steps, that was cool, and off to bed

*sends positive vibes to everybody and wishes she could do individual replies but has missed too much over the last few days so gives out more cuddles to those who want them*

Scarletdreamer 03-06-2010 12:14 AM

updated r/v...................... :crying:

*hides where no one can spot her*

Kahlia1981 03-06-2010 12:44 AM

*huggles/waves at everybody then puts on a jumper*

Brrr. It's freezing here. Part way through the stuff I *have* to do today. Then I can get on with finishing up my assessment so that I can hopefully submit it today or tomorrow. It would be nice to have one subject sumitted within a week of beginning lol. I'm not obsessing over it though. I had such a crappy night last night. Didn't get to sleep until really late and then only crawled out of bed this morning because my phone wouldn't shut up. Meh.

Sorry I'm not up for individual replies at the moment but you are all in my thoughts. I just wanted to say though:
Hannah: Congratulations on the job. *throws confetti* (sorry just felt like it :-)) Well done.
April: I'm sorry I don't have words hun, all I can offer are *hugs* and a listening ear.

Scarletdreamer 03-06-2010 12:50 AM

i'm so fed up with myself. and i'm so tired. it's about time for bed and i've hardly drunk any of the water i need to have down me by the time it's time for bed. DAMNIT!!!! :'( i feel like such an epic fail... :crying:

i'm sorry.

make it all go away................... someone please........... :crying:

Scarletdreamer 03-06-2010 01:03 AM

updated r/v yet again... because i'm so lonely. in a room with jarrod but i don't feel like i can talk with him........ so stupid of me i know. :'(

*hides again* :crying:

risenfromperdition 03-06-2010 01:08 AM

*cuddles april* try and have a quarter of the bottle at a time so it doesnt make you so full or feel like so much?
<3

Scarletdreamer 03-06-2010 01:33 AM

i'm trying... i'm trying sooo hard. :crying:

i'm sorry.....

xxjuliexx 03-06-2010 01:57 AM

*sits in a box and eats lunch*

xxjuliexx 03-06-2010 06:34 AM

*sits waiting for people*i'm feeling all alone even tho my parents r just in the next room