RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kathryn_Anna 18-11-2014 12:38 AM

I want to crawl into a fort and just hide away. I'm far too overwhelmed to deal with the real world right now. I want hot cocoa with lots of marshmallows and my little stuffed doggie Stitcher and my favorite blanket. Being a parent is too tough right now.

YodaBearInterrupted 02-12-2014 04:22 AM

*hides in the corner of the room and stares at the wall*

RAWWR 02-12-2014 07:01 PM

*sneaks in and curls up in a corner* hey guys, for those of you that don't know me, I'm Charlie. I used to spend a lot of time in here a few years back but I can see most of my old wardies aren't around so much anymore...

Kathryn_Anna 04-12-2014 03:42 PM

Hey Charlie :)

*curls up on the floor and takes slow deep breaths trying to calm down*

YodaBearInterrupted 07-12-2014 11:58 PM

Hi Charlie *hugs if okay*

This afternon has just gone downhill very fast... and I am scared for tonight

RAWWR 08-12-2014 03:18 AM

Urmm..no hugs yet please :) *shakes hand* sorry you seem to be having a hard time. I hope things pick up for you both.
*curls up in a corner with teddies*

summer87 08-12-2014 11:08 AM

*peeks in, then cautiously tiptoes to a corner with a bean bag, duvet, and teddy*

I'm just going to hide away here and have a little cry if no one minds.....

Kathryn_Anna 11-12-2014 12:59 AM

I'm tired of being an adult! Can I just watch Disney movies or Christmas movies and color instead?

m0nk 11-12-2014 05:34 PM

medicine more medicine, angry home nursing care, ignorant people working around me misinterpret stuff that we never said. but christmas is good.

happy christmas everyone and i wish that angels will leave a snowflake on each of your pillows :)

Katie Smith 13-12-2014 01:20 AM

I am not really a veteran. Been on here a year. But I need somewhere safe. I can't be brave anymore. My parents make me feel trapped and hopeless. Need hugs.

Staticx_xSilence 13-12-2014 12:43 PM

*crawls in quietly and hides under blanket* I am just going to hide here until my depression magically disappears and I can be somewhat okay again. I highly doubt that will happen considering this time my depression has been getting quite bad and I am on my sixth month of misery. I am going crazy I mean my depression never goes away completely (and while hard I have managed to deal with it for the last 12 years) but this time it is at it's absolute worse and I am hopelessly stuck in it and there isn't any way out.

Kahlia1981 16-12-2014 01:04 PM

I'm back again after yet another hospital trip and all I want to do is curl up in a corner and cry. After an event in hospital I've started having flashbacks from before my first ever ECT sessions. Losing those memories is part of the reason I'm still alive. Right now I don't know if I can cope with this or even if this is just the world telling me my time has come. It's getting harder each day to get through and I'm not sure whether it's worth fighting or even possible. For now I'm just going to hide in a corner with my pillow, blankets and bears....

Sisu 17-12-2014 11:43 PM

*curls up in corner with some books and a warm blanket*
Life is bad sometimes, I just wanna get away for a little.

Kahlia1981 19-12-2014 11:46 AM

*curls up in a corner crying and cuddling my bear*

My GP accidentally triggerred me into a severely suicidal situation where I've been planning out my next suicide attempt and ensuring that my husband will not be the person to find me, that noone will find me until it's way to late for me to be recovered and that the plan will work perfectly. Am I doing the wrong thing? Does it even matter? What am I supposed to do to stop the flashbacks, the overwhelming depression and the almost constant and frequent triggering..... Especially when I'm not able to take medications to help me cope... Maybe I just need to accept that my time is coming and I need to b e prepared for it when it does. Or I can just keep hiding in a pillow fort for the remainder of my life....

*sigh*

Kathryn_Anna 21-12-2014 06:33 PM

I'm so over having kids right now. I can't handle all the meltdowns. I just want to craw into my son's fort and never come out. Just let me curl up with a blanket and pillow and I'll be alright. Maybe.

Kahlia1981 23-12-2014 02:54 PM

*disappears iinto a corner to cry*

It's time to listen to the song lyrics and just "let it go".....

YodaBearInterrupted 27-12-2014 09:47 AM

I guess I will stay here for a lil while... very suicidal and trying to stay safe but its mot working very well :(

anarchistl0ve 30-12-2014 10:49 AM

-Finds her little curling up space and her teddybear- don't wanna....

Kathryn_Anna 02-01-2015 07:05 PM

How are you doing today Matt?

Kahlia1981 13-01-2015 02:10 PM

Can I disappear from this world for a while? I can't handle daily life and right at the moment I can barely manage to stay alive for a day. My brain, the flashbacks and the hallucinations are encouraging me to just give up and give in but I don't want to hurt those that I love.

So torn right now so I'm going to hide away from the world in a pillow fort with my teddy bear.....