RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedseraph 13-06-2009 10:23 PM

*gentle hugs cheryl* i think phoning them would be a good idea, arranging to go and see them sounds even better, especially if (like me) your no good on the phone!

Damnation. 13-06-2009 11:11 PM

Totally mnot drunk.

Compeltely sover. Yes <.<;

realflifefaerie 13-06-2009 11:28 PM

*curls up in the corner*

Sorry guys am rubbish tonight.

~Kaytee~ 14-06-2009 02:25 AM

Pmsl.. I'm such an idiot.. I've just realised BB is ME! LOL.

I think I can do this. I slept in this morning so I'm a bit grr at myself for wasting some of the morning but I shall be off soon to finish this and do some revising. So behind >.<

*cuddles secrets* hope your ok xxxx dont be sorry take care of yourself x

Damnation. 14-06-2009 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclectic*a (Post 1684434)
im attempting to get drunk lol not been merry in a while.

But its so WAAAARM IN HERE.

*Sees your status* >__< Pleaaase try and stay safe. I just wish I knew what to say, I'm sorry I can't be more help. I love you and I don't want to lose you

shadowedseraph 14-06-2009 10:29 AM

Morning all on the ward *hugs to all that want them* anyone for orange juice? freshly squeezed of course! :)

~Kaytee~ 14-06-2009 11:08 AM

OJ! Nom nom.

*hugs shadowed* how are you?

zowie 14-06-2009 02:41 PM

Katie, I'm trying to quit but it's mostly because I want to save my cash not because I'm tired of smoking.
I bought a ten pack last night which was silly, but I think I can still do without cigarettes even after that.
*Crawls into a hole to nurse her hangover*

[Fog] 14-06-2009 03:52 PM

*Whispers for the benefit of anyone with a hangover!*

Hey guys, hope you all got through the night ok and are feeling ok today. I've had quite a quiet day today not been doing too much but I feel alright and relatively calm. Only ate a salad for lunch so that's good.

Hugs and loves to all xxx

shadowedseraph 14-06-2009 05:14 PM

*hugs BigBear* I'm not alright but im putting on the bright face, crisis team told my mum i'd been feeling suicidal. I wish they hadnt she doenst need the stress

*hugs zowie* Never mind, with giving up anything there are slip ups

*hugs Banana* Glad your feeling better

[Fog] 14-06-2009 09:13 PM

*Hugs Shadowed* That sucks, but maybe it would be good to have the extra support?

*Hugs Eclectic*a* Hope you're ok.

I've had an ok, quiet. Just ironing and a bike ride and that kind of thing. Mum made some really nice cake and I had some and then some more and purged it. It was just such nice cake. Why can't I bloody eat and enjoy it like a normal person??

*Bangs head on wall*

shadowedseraph 14-06-2009 09:52 PM

*hugs banana* are you seeing someone about your eating love? it might help

~*Rainbow*~ 14-06-2009 10:12 PM

Okay so now its hit me!!! now i feel the pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

realflifefaerie 14-06-2009 10:44 PM

*hugs Big bear* I hope you got everything you needed to do done. Take it in baby steps.

*hugs Damnation*

*hugs shadowed* its a bit late for OJ, how are you?

*hugs zowie* I hope your hangover eased, and whatever the reason giving up smoking is still positive!

*hugs banana* I can understand that feeling, however focus on the positives. Im around if you want to talk.

*hugs Eclectica*offers blanket?

*hugs Rainbow* are you ok?

I'm really not coping at all, my mother's made a comment thats really triggered me to the extent I want to fast for ages. I just don't know, I want to hide forever.

~Kaytee~ 14-06-2009 11:44 PM

Okies.. just thought I'd let you know I did the essay! not the best, I didn't even reach the word limit oops. But I'm printing it out then I'm off. I'll be back in a few hours and will reply properly. Take care xx

shadowedseraph 15-06-2009 10:01 AM

*hugs secrets* im sorry your mum upset you is there anything we can do to help?

*hugs BigBear* Well done on the essay

*hugs rainbow* how are you feeling today hun

*hugs to anyy others on the ward that want them*

-----

I feel shi**y when will this feeling go away, i just want to feel normal for a change is that too much to ask?

youonlyliveonce 15-06-2009 11:00 AM

hugs secrets how u feeling today.

phone my OT this morning as she said if i needed her to phone i left a message she will be in ward round all morning.im just being silly i shud be able to cope. i cancelled going to a friends bday lunch today because i cudnt face them im such a bad friend. sorry just wasting every1s time.

shadowedseraph 15-06-2009 11:24 AM

*hugs Cheryl* your not wasting everyones time if you can;t cope at the moment then you've done a very sensible thing in asking for help, and your not a bad friend, im sure your mate would understand that your not feeling well and as such dont want to go, its no different than having flu and not being able to go *more hugs*

zowie 15-06-2009 02:00 PM

It's so bloody hot.

[Fog] 15-06-2009 04:39 PM

Rainbow - are you ok?

Secrets - sorry to hear about you feeling triggered, I hope you feel better today and got through yesterday. Hypocrite alert but try and keep eating. The last thing you want is for your body to shut down. Even if it's only little bits.

BB - well done!! That's great news, feel proud of yourself :laugh:

Cheryl - you're not wasting anyone's time. And don't feel bad about not going to the lunch. If you're not feeling good, you're allowed to cancel :-) Hope you're feeling better now.

Eclectic*a - hope you're ok and that you've recovered from the OD. Sounds really busy and scary in your head and I hope everyone quietens down in there. Take care sweetie.

Shadowed - what's up, are you ok? About getting help with my eating... I was discharged from the psych ward a week ago and will be seeing the EIT for the first time as an outpatient on Weds so I guess I've just got to wait and see what they've got in store for me. In the psych ward they were crap with EDs and just told me off and told me to "just eat". Made it worse. But I'll just have to wait and see what help is available.

Had a bad night last night, after the cake incident I SHed in the night as punishment. But I'm doing ok today, spoke to my uni about my exam arrangements for September and did some food shopping and stuff so the day is passing by.

Hope everyone is ok xxx