RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 13-03-2009 11:33 PM

You're not rubbish darl, I'm alright, but very very tired. You?

MammaMia 13-03-2009 11:34 PM

Kahlia *squishes* Sorry to hear you're struggling. Anything I can do to help? xxxx

realflifefaerie 14-03-2009 12:12 AM

Thanks, I feel rubbish.
I get distracted by bad things so easily, I actually don't know how I am right now, very lost and confused.

wildly insane 14-03-2009 12:15 AM

I don't think I should be left to my own devices.

*hugs Secrets, Snuffles, Helen, Kahlia, Dayna, Jade, Jem, Shell, MaryAnne, Kat, Arwen and anybody else curled up in a corner somewhere*

Snuffles 14-03-2009 12:35 AM

Pretty **** actually zowie...

But just happy to have the net back on =)

Damnation. 14-03-2009 02:59 AM

*Hugs all*

...I miss my sister

Kahlia1981 14-03-2009 09:44 AM

*hugs all*

Katie ~ I don't think I said it yet, but glad to have you back. Hope things are going okay.

Auburn Shadow 14-03-2009 09:49 AM

*hugs to everyone*

Sorry I haven't been around much recently, have had a very limited internet access. It's been one hell of a busy few weeks, I'll explain the whole story a little later. Just wanted to leave hugs and let you all know I'm thinking of you even if I can't get on here.

Jetforce 14-03-2009 11:14 AM

It's ok hana :-)

we understand...tc of urself tho!!!!!

MammaMia 14-03-2009 11:22 AM

Love you all *snuggles*

Mary Anne 14-03-2009 08:38 PM

*hugs everyone*

A bit better today

x

Mary Anne 14-03-2009 09:09 PM

*hugs Kat*

I don't think you are

MammaMia 14-03-2009 09:17 PM

:( Why did he lie? Why is it affecting me so badly?

zowie 14-03-2009 09:36 PM

*Hugs Secrets* Welcome back hun. Stay as long as you need :) Oh, and you're definately not rubbish!

Kahlia...I know how you feel. I usually really just want to check out until all the crap goes away. The best thing to do is to keep reminding yourself that, as you say, you will find a reason and it will feel easier. *Hugs*

Hannah, what's up? Thank you for the hugs *hugs back*

I'm happy you have the internet back too Katie :) But not happy that you're feeling **** :( Wanna talk about it? xx

Dayna - *hugs* I don't know what the situation with your sister is, but I'm sorry you can't see her.

Hana - Hello *waves* Nice to see you again. Hope you're doing okay.

Glad to hear you're feeling better Mary Anne :) *Hugs*

*Hugs Kat* Hun, you're not. No. Don't ever believe that.

Helen, I love you too <3 and I hate it when people lie to me. It really upsets me.

----

I'm doing okay. Ate way too much today which sucked, but I saw my baby cousins for a naming ceremony and read the blessing. It was nice :)

Speaking of eating way too much, I've got some beer and chips waiting for me.
Fatty :(

----

*Takes a veeeeery deep breath*
Love and hugs to all xxxx

Mary Anne 14-03-2009 09:39 PM

*hugs Zowie* I have a creme egg calling to me! I had to hide it in the wardrobe to stop myself from eating it!

*hugs Helen* being lied to is really horrible

x

Jetforce 15-03-2009 07:32 AM

*squishes ppl who have checked themselves in the ward*

*leaves some cordial for ppl to drink*

Auburn Shadow 15-03-2009 09:38 AM

*hugs everyone*

*hugs Hells* I'm not getting involved between you two, because I love you both, but yeah, being lied to can really suck sometimes. I don't know what happened but take it with a pinch of salt and the fact that he was drunk. If he'd been sober, then he probably would have told you differently. Love you sweetheart x

*hugs mary anne* glad you're feeling a bit better. x

*hugs Kat* You're not a whore hun, no way. Don't believe it. x

*hugs zowie* Glad you're doing ok hun, and I'm glad you had a good time at the naming ceremony.

*hugs Jem* hope you're doing ok over there

-------------------------------------------------

Well, ok, the last couple of weeks have been pretty damned hectic. Ever since I got back from the skiing trip with my parents. In fact, it would be easier to say that the whole of March has been pretty hectic. Well, anyways, got back to Wycombe on 1st March, and ok, that was pretty cool. In fact, it was OK, until the 3rd March, when I found out that my cousin's son's in hospital with kidney problems and that.

That would have been enough for me to have to deal with, but a few friends of mine had a few problems that they decided I had to know (and therefore worry) about. That Friday night, I broke up with the boyfriend, and, well, that's a story for another time. Saturday, he kicked me out, even though on the Friday he'd said I could stay there (on the sofa but I was OK with that) until I found another place to live. So Saturday I stayed at a friend's house, and then Sunday, we spent the day trying to get me somewhere to live temporarily, and we found it in one of the people she babysits for, who basically said I can stay there for as long as I need.

OK, written down like that, it doesn't seem like such a big deal, but, for one that's not everything but the rest of it I don't particularly want to put the rest up on the internet for everyone to see. But, I think this is actually a pivotal point to my recovery, in that I'm still just over 2 months free, and, I'm dealing with this by talking, not bottling it up.

You know the one funny part though? During the whole of this, I haven't seen my counsellors once.

Anyways, sorry for the massive post. Don't have internet at my place at the moment, so I won't be around as much as I'd like to be, but I miss you all when I'm not online, and I just want you to know I'm thinking and praying for all of you.

Hana
x

Jetforce 15-03-2009 10:30 AM

*cuddles hana*

Stay safe there xxx

Hope ur look after urself and u need to get the NET lol..somehow!!! Coz we r missing u already :-(

Kahlia1981 15-03-2009 10:41 AM

*hugs all and then disappears into the denial tent for a few decades*

Jetforce 15-03-2009 10:49 AM

hope ur ok there Kahlia *cuddles*