RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 18-12-2010 04:21 PM

I've just decorated the Christmas tree all on my tod, but I do feel rather festive now :)

Felicia, that sucks about familes. You shouldn't have to chose, it's not fair on you. But I don't like the sound of you just spending Christmas on your own. What about your brother? Are you seeing him at all?

Mark, i agree with Helen. I'm not sure it's a good idea. I tell myself I will do something sensibly, just one more cut, it won't hurt, just carry those pills to feel secure, you don't need to take them...when really it's a problem in itself that I even need that 'one cut' or that bottle.

*Hugs everyone*

*Spots and gives special hugs to Kitty*

Doikers 18-12-2010 04:22 PM

I'm just going to crawl back into bed until 5pm.........:(

*Hugs Lia* Thanks .

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 04:27 PM

*cuddles everyone* I got some shoes to match my dress today :) Alas they're heeled sandals so whilst going from home to my nans I'll be in big wellies :p

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 04:35 PM

Oh Mark I hope you're okay. x

FlyingNy 18-12-2010 04:41 PM

*Hugs Mark* Stay safe.

*Hugs Sarah*

Doikers 18-12-2010 04:52 PM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Sarah*

Well I got out of bed , GOD I feel like crying but it just won't come :S To top it all off now I have an headache , I'm going to take some pain killers and put re-runs of Friends on . Trying to force myself to feel better doesn't work .

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 05:06 PM

*cuddles Mark* I wish I could do more for you. :(

misskitty112 18-12-2010 05:24 PM

*Cuddles Mark* I'm sorry. I love you, dear.

Well...My day just got shot to hell. My mom causes so much stress, my grandparents don't even want me around anymore. They told me I should quit uni and leave their house. *sigh*

I think I'm just gonna lay in bed and cry now.

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 05:26 PM

Oh Felicia *cuddles* I hope they don't mean it. My family have said that to me more times than I care to remember :( I just wish I could rescue you all and run away somewhere safe where everything is happy and lovely :(

Doikers 18-12-2010 05:27 PM

*Hugs Sarah* Thanks , just having people around helps

*Hugs Felicia* I love you too hun :) I'm sorry you are in such a difficult position:(

Cazki 18-12-2010 05:30 PM

*Hugs Mark*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Helen*

Doikers 18-12-2010 05:31 PM

*Hugs Ian* How are you this evening?

misskitty112 18-12-2010 05:33 PM

*hugs Mark and Sarah* I love you guys. You're pretty much the family I wish I had.

I hope they don't mean it. But I know they do, my mom causes problems for them, and if I'd leave they wouldn't have to deal with it. Somedays, I wish I could just die and solve all their problems. Then no one would have to deal with me.

I really need to wrap Christmas gifts, but I can't... not now.

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 05:34 PM

I love you guys, you mean the world to me. You're amazing and there have been times when the ward has kept me going. I just hope I've helped everyone as much as they helped me.

Mum was on about my weight gain today... I saw my nurse Tuesday and she wasn't concerned by it at all. Mum keeps saying its a health scare, but its just because I'm not as small as my sister. What she doesn't know is she's skipping meals to be that size, I don't skip meals. But I'm not the perfect daughter. I'm the crazy messed up fat one that doesn't deserve their attention. Yeah sure skinny jeans give me a bit of a muffin top with my hips, but I'd just gotten comfortable with my shape and she goes and does that... Ah sweet Relentless. Caffeine...

Cazki 18-12-2010 05:35 PM

Im ok thanks Mark, im sorry your struggling :( *Hugs* im sorry that alot of you are struggling in here. Hope you all feel betterr soon. I noticed that the ok thing on the moods has gone weird lol.

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 05:38 PM

*hugs Ian* glad you're okay :)

Doikers 18-12-2010 05:41 PM

*Hugs Felicia* Please don't Die Hun , We would all miss you SO MUCH

*Hugs Sarah*It's good that you are comfortable with your shape:) don't let your Mum make you feel bad about it Hun.

I just had a bath to relax me, But Sitting on my bed right before hand I had a Suicidal URGE not a thought an URGE , the first one I've had since I was last Depressed , and it's scared me , later I will light inscence and candles and try and relax , eat first though , Does anyone know what I can do about my Urge ? sorry........

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 05:44 PM

I don't know Mark, just stay distracted then sleep I think. Last time I had one my fiance made me go to hospital, as in called an ambulance and they forced me to go up there.

Don't die Felicia, we all love you here, I know I do, you're like a sister to me <3 All the ward is like my family <3

She keeps telling me its for my health, but its not. Its really not.

nicole94 18-12-2010 05:50 PM

*hugs everyone*
We have about 5 inches of snow now. It looks lovley. But i'm still really triggerd :(

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 05:51 PM

Hi Nicole *cuddles* I'm here for the next 2h if you need a distraction x