RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 11-12-2010 09:03 PM

*Spots PsychoKitty and Hugs if okay?* How are you tonight?

misskitty112 11-12-2010 09:10 PM

*Hugs Lindsay*
*Spots Kitty* Hi, I'm Felicia. How are you?
*Hugs Mark*

Doikers 11-12-2010 09:15 PM

*Hugs Felicia* How's the Uni work coming? Have you managed to get any focus ?

frenchhorn 11-12-2010 09:45 PM

*hugs all* hi kitty I'm Oliver.

I lack all motivation to move, but said i would go to the gym tonight and i'm in uni so got to go at some point

PsychoKitty2010 11-12-2010 09:54 PM

*goes down the line hugging everyone back*

Thanks everyone. I'm not doing so good today. I passed out sometime after 5 am and didn't get much sleep...I feel more like a zombie today than I did yesterday. Gawd, I hate insomnia. I want to cut, but...I'm kinda afraid that if I do I will go deep...

Doikers 11-12-2010 09:54 PM

Right I've HAD ENOUGH!! Why do I HAVE to feel so Low , Isn't My Lithium supposed to control that? , My Lithium can't wear off , It simply can't , I NEED it it's making me Numb and low at the same time , Do I really need a 3rd increase in doseage?! I was on 800mg then it stopped working , so 1000mg and it stopped working not 1200mg and it feels like Its stopping working what not , PLEASE PLEASE be a short term blip . Lithium , My Psych Dr told me would make me numb but would get rid of the Low depression.
Positive thoughts and thoughts and prayers whatever your spiritual path would be very much appreciated .*Thanks*

*Night Time Hugs my Wardies* I love you guys.

To Bed now , I took 20mg Diazepam , Please sleep Pleeeease.

"Asleep is the safest place you can be"

Doikers 11-12-2010 09:56 PM

Kitty , Could you put on Music , watch t.v., have a bath, eat some cereal Read a favourite Book , Play in the RYL arcade? , And just try and distract yourself. Stay safe Kitty *Hugs*

Night Night .

PsychoKitty2010 11-12-2010 10:09 PM

Yeah, see the problem is I have a husband that doesn't really let me do anything. If I listen to music on my computer, I'm distracting him (we don't have headphones and can't afford to buy any). Even though he is not doing anything important - all he does is sit and play in his computer all day and read news on it. No movie is showing interest to me - watched a couple of triggering ones yesterday and just feel blah today and movies don't sound good. I hate reading...when I read I read triggering books, too. Especially when I'm like this. I need a straight jacket.

misskitty112 11-12-2010 10:12 PM

Night Mark, sending good thoughts your way.
Kitty, please try to stay safe.
Oliver, I lack motivation too. I hope you find some *hugs*

Uni work is not getting done. But I'm going to go to the Secret Sister party and not worry. yess.

PsychoKitty2010 11-12-2010 10:23 PM

I will try to stay safe. I just need someone to talk to...support. I can't talk to my husband because he doesn't understand, then gets frustrated because he can't understand, and he starts yellin and bitchin at me which in turn makes it worse. I dont have any friends where we live. Hell I cant even leave the house! If I tell my husband I'm going to go on a walk, he insists on coming with me. It's so annoying and its killin me...

PsychoKitty2010 11-12-2010 10:23 PM

You guys stay safe, too!

risenfromperdition 12-12-2010 12:04 AM

feliciaaaa :) <3

FlyingNy 12-12-2010 12:05 AM

*Hugs Kitty* I don't know if it's my place to say, but your husband sounds very...controlling. How is he generally? You can talk to us any time you want, there's usually at least one persno hanging.

OMD. My heart is thudding. My 'Glee' poster just fell off my wall and gave me a heart attack!

SoMuchMore 12-12-2010 12:22 AM

*hugs everyone*

Motivation = zero

sorry.

PsychoKitty2010 12-12-2010 12:43 AM

*hugs Lia back* thanks...controlling doesn't even begin to describe it. It's sad. He never used to be this way before we got married...we even lived together first and he wasn't like this. Yet he claims that I am the one that has changed...

And *hugs Laura* I know how you feel about no motivation, darlin, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. No need to be sorry.

FlyingNy 12-12-2010 01:20 AM

Kitty, sorry, another personal question. Tell me to bugger off any time you like, I just tend to open my mouth and keep opening it until I go too far. Then I back off. Usually. Anywho, are you happy with him? It doesn't sound as if you are much :/

*Hugs Laura* We've all been there Laura, like Kitty said, there's no need to be sorry. I hope you're alright.

PsychoKitty2010 12-12-2010 02:07 AM

That is a complicated question, and I have a complicated answer. I love him, but I am trying to figure out why. I knew why when we got married, but things have just changed so drastically in the past 7 months that I just don't know anymore. I can't work at this point in my life, but he is not willing to go out and try to find a job, even though he doesn't do anything but sit and play on his computer all damn day long. He complains when I watch shows or movies that he does not like, so I have to wait until he goes to bed to watch anything I want to watch, but he finds it perfectly OK to sit and watch shows that I don't like while I am around. If I am not there or available when he checks the mail, I do not get to open my own f**king mail - he opens it for me and claims he was "just curious". I have caught him in the act of doing so several times and have made comments on it such as "wow it's nice that I don't get to open my mail" and "You know, I don't receive much mail, but when I do, and it's not junk mail, I appreciate opening my own f**king mail", but it doesn't do any good - he still continues to do as he pleases. He tells me to talk to him when I feel down and all, but then all he does is yell and bitch at me and somehow makes it seem like it's my fault in one way or another. I just don't know anymore. :(

risenfromperdition 12-12-2010 02:14 AM

laura.. you and me both =s. cant afford =s stupid finals week/papers/craap

PsychoKitty2010 12-12-2010 04:51 AM

*curls up in the corner and hides under a bunch of blankets and doesn't move*

risenfromperdition 12-12-2010 05:30 AM

=[ sup?
*offers a jar of hugs you can take from as yuo want :)*