RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 30-08-2010 02:27 AM

i spies kahlia :)
<3

Kahlia1981 30-08-2010 03:37 AM

*huggles Heather* <3

So far today:
- laundry washed and hung on the line downstairs
- bed made
- me all showered and so forth
- a nice 2.5 km walk to pick up some medication
- a nice start on my first day of uni with some nice uni work !!

And now I would seriously like to crash out for a rest for a while lol.

risenfromperdition 30-08-2010 04:17 AM

sounds loads more productive than my day :P

anarchistl0ve 30-08-2010 05:22 AM

****it all... goodnight i hope tomorrow is better day

Doikers 30-08-2010 09:25 AM

*Hugs everyone*

Helen , I'm so glad your friend is on the mend :)

Kahlia I'l put your name on the card :) Heather too.

Sorry for no detailed replies , still at my parents on my parents laptop.

shadowedsoul 30-08-2010 11:49 AM

Cuddles everbody.
Hmm low again, been alot going on needed to be strong everbody strong, so no time melt down, struggling now keep head together. Sorry.

Kahlia1981 30-08-2010 11:53 AM

*huggles everybody*

Going on from my day:
- got my housemate's laundry off the line
- got the towels off the line
- did all the "official" study except watching the video
- organised my interview with a manager for next week for part of an assessment
- went for a coffee
- had a (very short) lie down
- worked on my budget
- fixed up my uni email so I only have to use one email client
- emailed the disability people at the uni to organise some stuff
- and even had time to watch a movie!!

one_step_closer 30-08-2010 12:18 PM

Go Kahlia! Well done you.

I'm supposed to be going to the gym with my support worker today but I've cut my legs quite badly and the wounds keep pulling apart when I move a lot so i'm going to ask to just go for a walk. I'm still feeling really triggered to overdose and i'm so low.

Scarletdreamer 30-08-2010 01:20 PM

I second that, well done, Kahlia. :) I doubt I could get that much done in a day. Oof. I would be exhausted if I did!! *hugs*

I'm so damn tempted to go for laxatives. It's ridiculous really. I know what damage they cause but I really think I need them. :( First time I've ever thought that... :'(

Things with parents didn't go well last night. I ended up having a go at my mum and then crying when I was on the phone with my dad. Then ended up, after hanging up, going into the den and crying in Jarrod's arms (again). They (my parents) don't seem to understand what a breach of trust this was and how ****ing hard it is for me now. My mum asked me, when I told her that I felt "raw and exposed," if I "wanted [them] to forget about it [the SA stuff]." I replied and said, "Well, it's not something that's easily forgotten, now, is it?" and she said, "You forgot about it." Ummm, Mum? - that's repression, not forgetting. Because it ****ing HURT too much to remember.

:crying:

Doikers 30-08-2010 01:21 PM

Way to go Kahlia! Productive,productive,you:)

Have a nice walk with your support worker Lindsay :) I can certanly empathise with being triggered *HUG*

I am triggered too :S . Back to my flat soon I hope .

Doikers 30-08-2010 01:24 PM

*Hugs April* I am sorry you are struggling so much with your parents.

MammaMia 30-08-2010 01:39 PM

Mark, did you see my post to you asking you to sign my name aswell? :S

April, I'm sorry you're struggling so much with this *cuddles*

Lindsay, I'm sorry you're so triggered still, hope you get to have a walk & manage to enjoy it.

Kahlia, wooo go you & your productiveness.

Lia, I hope you're feeling bit better this afternoon. Was concerned for you last night, still am really.

Scarletdreamer 30-08-2010 02:05 PM

Am I overreacting???? :(

Doikers 30-08-2010 02:08 PM

I did Helen , yes , I thought I replied but sorry if I didn't , using my parents laptop , shared computer , trying to keep up but the odd post slips through, you are on the card :)

No April I don't think you are overreacting *Hugs*

Scarletdreamer 30-08-2010 02:12 PM

Thanks for the reassurance, Mark. *hugs* I didn't think I was (overreacting, that is)... but... I can't gauge it for myself. Especially since I don't tend to have a realistic view of myself. So yeah. Anyway... I am still so upset. I wish I could rationalize it to calm myself down, but I can't... :( I feel awful. And my parents just.don't.get.it. :crying:

Anyway. How are you this morning?? and how are you, Hels?? (since I spy both of you - *glomps!!*

nicole94 30-08-2010 02:30 PM

*hugs everyone* i can feel my foot again, and i wish i couldnt cause its very painful :( really triggerd right now, went to the pub with my family for lunch and wore a short sleeved t-shirt and i just felt like EVERYONE was staring at me :(

Scarletdreamer 30-08-2010 02:32 PM

Aw Nicole, I'm sorry. Both about your foot hurting and about the feeling that everyone was looking at you. I'm sure that they weren't, but I understand the feeling. *hugs* I'm glad, though, that you CAN feel your foot... was a bit worried about you there for awhile.

nicole94 30-08-2010 02:37 PM

*hugs april* thanks, i was a bit worried too. but at least i know its alive lol. i know they probably werent looking at me, but everytime someone looked in my direction it just made me paranoid :( and my sister made fun of me all the way through dinner (in front of the really hot waitress lol)

shadowedsoul 30-08-2010 03:20 PM

Huggles all, sorry about that rubbish I wrote. Hmm still feeling low, really want to selfharm, my head feels like it's going to explode,and I'm going to end up saying I'm going to regret. argh!!!!!!!

MammaMia 30-08-2010 03:43 PM

Nicole, glad you can feel your foot again *cuddles* I'm sorry your sister was being horrible to you, especially in public. Sure people weren't all staring at you. But I know when you feel paranoid.

April, you're not over-reacting sweetheart *cuddles tight*

Mark, maybe you did reply, I don't remember but thought I'd check you knew :)

*cuddles all*