RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 09-07-2010 09:05 PM

What the hell is wrong with me I'm watching somthing on tv, and I start to cry, over nothing, god I'm pathetic. Should just curl up and die. Sorry =(

PoisonedApple 09-07-2010 09:24 PM

To lighten up the day... A coworker (B) was telling us about his son talking to him this morning before work... The son is 3 and this is how the conversation went:
E- "daddy do you have to go to work today?"
B-"yes"
E- "to catch bad guys?"
B- "to put bad guys in jail."
E-"do you shoot them?"
B- "no"
E- "do you slap them?"
B- "nope"
E- "why not?"
B- "because I put them in jail."
E- "why?"
B- "because jail is like a really big time out"
E- "why do they go to jail?"
B- "because they didn't listen to their mommies."

LOL

PoisonedApple 09-07-2010 09:26 PM

*huggles Mark*
read your r/v. and you are not useless, pointless or a piece of crap.

Scarletdreamer 09-07-2010 10:46 PM

*cuddles all*

Sorry in advance for the lack of individual replies... I'm in a shitty place mentally - still, or again, or whatever you want to call it - and I just want some hugs and cold weather!! I'm warm & sticky and pretty anxious... need to send in a mail-order form for my Klonopin but haven't gotten 'round to it yet... I don't know why, I'm just a lazyarse I guess. :'(

I don't know anymore. I just want to get out of this life. :'(

SoMuchMore 09-07-2010 10:48 PM

*hugs everyone* sorry its not more. <3 u guys. hang in there.

MammaMia 09-07-2010 10:56 PM

*hugs everyone and then curls up*

Am in pain with my chest. Ugh, my best friend wants me to go up hospital but I'm not as it'll be so busy and will make my already shitty breathing worse. Ha, if I was at hers, I'd apparently be going. Meh.

Scarletdreamer 09-07-2010 11:00 PM

*cuddles Laura & Hels* Laura, how are you doing, hon? You've been evading that question lately, it seems... And Hels, are you sure that going to the hospital wouldn't be a good idea? If you're having trouble breathing & it's not "just" a panic attack......... *extra cuddles for both of you*

SoMuchMore 09-07-2010 11:07 PM

helen - hope you are okay. If your chest feels any worse please go to the hospital. *hugs*

april - i know i'm evading it. Things are... well things. Sorry to hear you've been struggling so much lately. I've been trying to keep up with reading tho. *hugs you too*

I spy kahlia! *offers cuddles*

Kahlia1981 09-07-2010 11:15 PM

*huggles all*

sorry i'm not up to much at the moment. :-( me crap.

PoisonedApple 09-07-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2394100)
helen - hope you are okay. If your chest feels any worse please go to the hospital. *hugs*

^this^ *cuddles Helen and offers a plushie* I know it sucks to go to hospital but sometimes it's better safe than sorry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2394100)
april - i know i'm evading it. Things are... well things. Sorry to hear you've been struggling so much lately. I've been trying to keep up with reading tho. *hugs you too*

I suck at replying but my PM box is open if you need a listener or just to vent and get something out... *hugs*

Oh I remembered another good thing from yesterday that you guys would all think was awesome (or well the ones that know my apartment is like a halfway house for friends and in-laws anyway...) J finally finished getting her crap out of my place. I freed up a good 4 ft by 4 ft space yesterday! :D *claps with excitement* so I'm down to me, D, my kids, MIL (who should be out but isn't actually staying where she's house sitting so far) and V. If we get MIL and V out I'll have a huge amount of space in my livingroom again. But with J's stuff gone Ari said "look daddy we have a fireplace again!" LOL gotta love 3 yr olds... it's like she thought the fireplace was actually gone since she couldn't see it lol. And I asked if she wanted to use it to roast marshmallows and she got excited... D's gonna get a hatchet so we can chop some of our wood (we have a couple bundles and a part of a trunk of the birch the landlord cut from the front yard this spring) to kindling and get roasting sticks n hot dogs n marshmallows :) I can't wait... SMORES!!!! lol *sorry for the randomness... just one thought followed another and tada...*

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 09-07-2010 11:23 PM

April, Laura, it probably would be a good idea. But fridays tend to be very busy due to drunken people etc. So yeah & my mum wouldn't take me. Although I think if I asked Matt (my on/off boyfriend), he probably would take me. Last time I told her about my chest hurting, she just looked at me to say what do you want me to do about it? :'( Yeah, my breathing isn't really due to panic attack, I don't think :S

shadowedsoul 09-07-2010 11:45 PM

Hmm anybody about. =(

PoisonedApple 09-07-2010 11:46 PM

yep.
what's up?

shadowedsoul 10-07-2010 12:09 AM

hmm doesn't matter forget I asked that. Hmm somthing is up but it's okay. I'm okay sort of. Sorry to waste your time.

PoisonedApple 10-07-2010 12:10 AM

You aren't wasting my time... I was just sitting here to start. *hugs* Still around for the most part for another hour and 20 min if you change your mind...

I'mJustMe 10-07-2010 12:30 AM

Sorry for no individual replies, I want to, but I just can't. This is going to sound so so selfish, but I am too tired. I'm forever comforting other people, giving them advice and when I need it I look and there's no one there. That's my fault, I know, I pushed them all away but I just can't anymore. I can't give other people comfort and advice, I can't hug everyone when I am breaking myself. Oh God, that is so selfish. I just don't know what to...sorry, so sorry.

xx

Scarletdreamer 10-07-2010 12:38 AM

Lia, sweetie, you're not selfish, not at all. You've given so much here and taken so little, it's time that you got some support yourself. Please try not to tell yourself the lies that your mum tells you... please try and listen to us, when we say that you are a lovely, kind, caring person that deserves happiness/health/peace. *cuddles gently if okay?*

Crimson *cuddles* That is happy!! *does the happy dance with you* Hehe... :) Awesome. Hopefully MIL will move out shortly... and then you can REALLY do the happy dance. I hope you enjoy your fireplace. :D

*cuddles Laura* Wish I had words of wisdom to offer, but know that we're here for you when you're ready to talk and also, my PM box is open if you need - anytime!!

*cuddles Kahlia* You're not crap. What's up??

*cuddles Jill* What's up, sweetie?

I'm about to learn more about the Air Force... and I am royally terrified about any changes that will be taking place in our lives. :-S I don't know how to evade them, I don't think I can, and THAT is the scary part. :'(

*hides in a hole and cries*

PoisonedApple 10-07-2010 12:38 AM

*pokes Lia* that's not selfish and i'm here :) *offers hugs and an ear*

PoisonedApple 10-07-2010 12:42 AM

*cuddles April* but at least if you can't evade the prospect of Jarrod in the AF at least you can be included and know what's going on and what will happen... Not the solution you want I know but it's better than being blindsided, hun. I'd write down all your questions in advance and anymore you think of while the person is talking so you don't forget any and get a business card if you are getting answers from a recruiter so you can call if you think of any.

MammaMia 10-07-2010 12:58 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Incase anyone should care, my chest is much better, as is my breathing.