RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

jonikd 04-06-2010 09:45 AM

curls up too

xxjuliexx 04-06-2010 09:46 AM

jk -sits next to jk-

jonikd 04-06-2010 09:53 AM

how you Owen, haven't seen you for a while. Nice to sit next to ya

xxjuliexx 04-06-2010 09:55 AM

julie no lets me out wen we r sick and exersising lots but i ask to come out today even tho we tired and sore i ok

jonikd 04-06-2010 10:15 AM

long weekend maybe you can chill out a bit hey.

xxjuliexx 04-06-2010 10:17 AM

i'm working tomorrow i start at 7 am :notsure:

jonikd 04-06-2010 10:23 AM

Hey Julie, work is good. Sleep is good! Nice to have you back :)

Doikers 04-06-2010 10:37 AM

Hi Waves at JK and Owen and Julie . How are you all tonight ?
I'm tired this morning, , my family will be here soon for a little while, maybe I'll feel better then , I just feel like I have to put on "That" Mask :(

Oh and Rosie I still think your writtings pretty good :)

jonikd 04-06-2010 10:51 AM

hey Mark, I miss everyone here and I'm trying to work on a huge response to you all, but now I taken meds and drunk too much so likely to be tomorrow now :( The mask sucks,but is a necessity in our real life existence

xx

xxjuliexx 04-06-2010 10:57 AM

*crawls into my box holding a spoon* i shouldnt eat this :crying:

marshki 04-06-2010 12:21 PM

can i come in? *shaz walks in slowly and hides in a corner*

xxjuliexx 04-06-2010 12:26 PM

night night i have work at 7 am so much try sleep:notsure: :notsure: :yawn: :yawn: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle:

Doikers 04-06-2010 12:48 PM

*waves* Hey Shaz :)

I hope you sleep well JK :)

*Spots an April and jumpsonher! *

Scarletdreamer 04-06-2010 12:56 PM

Shaz, of course you can come in!! :) *hugs if that's okay?* I'm April, btw. :)

Kat, what a wonderful set of responses that was!!! A tremendous effort... I am not that good, or that diligent, to reply to that many people - very frequently anyway. It can get overwhelming in here. *cuddles* How are you doing? Hopefully Hazel sleeps better tonight... :)

Mark, how are you doing? I'm sorry that you have to put on "that" mask... I know what you're talking about... :( *cuddles tight*

Hels, how are you? and Oliver? You've both been very quiet the past day or so. :) Well, Oliver for longer than that... we miss you!!! :)

Taz, well done on the replies as well... update us on how you're doing when you can, or let us know when you've updated your r/v thread (unless you did already & I just missed it :-S). *cuddles* Things will be okay. Thanks so much for your support of everyone on the board when you're struggling yourself - the same goes for everyone here!! I think we have a pretty awesome bunch of people here. :)

G'night Julie!! *tucks you up in your ward bed* :)

JK, we miss you too. Hopefully you sleep well... any plans for the weekend?? (and I really need to respond to your PM, sorry I haven't yet!!)

Laura, I hope that you're doing a bit better back at your uni. :( I just wish that things could be better for you at your parents' place... *cuddles gently*

Kahlia, well done on getting so much completed!! I am impressed. :D Concentration can be difficult so I am proud of you. Yey. :) *cuddles*

*cuddles everyone else I've missed & who wants them*

Soo... I got my cello!!!!! *bounces around the ward* It's so freaking beautiful... and I can actually kinda sorta play it - it's so effing huge compared to my violin and viola, haha, can't wait to get a string bass and see what THAT feels like... lol. Anyway. I'll settle for a cello for awhile now. It's been a few years since I've purchased an instrument (read: about 6 years), so yeah. Woohoo!! I could go on about it forever but I'll spare you... :P

My bestie and I went shopping last night, went to the mall and I got quite a bit at different shops there. A cute Sanrio tshirt that has a panda on the front and on the back it says "Don't be a sad panda," an Alice in Wonderland tshirt that has the Red Queen on it and says "Off with her head" (I have yet to see the movie though!! we're going to rent it today I think), some awesome shoes :P (I am totally a sucker for shoes...), and some other stuff, including books (of course). Woohoo. Yey for birthday presents. :P

I'm so tired... :( got up at 6:40am but went to bed around 10:30pm so didn't get a lot of sleep. I have a feeling I'll be taking a nap later... hah. :-/

Have a dentist appt in an hour. :-S For replacing another filling. It's going to hurt.... :'(

How is everyone else doing??

*bounces some more* :P

Doikers 04-06-2010 01:07 PM

There is something Wrong with my BT ( British Telecom ) bill now, my Dad has taken it away and will try to fix which I appreciate , but it's like I'm 29 an I should know how to solve these problems myself, I'm pathetic.
I'm meeting Hannah L in an hour and a half , I LOVE spending time with her, we have similar issues so I don't have to put up a facade so much. I've been really low the last few days , I have ruined my life cut by cut.:(

Doikers 04-06-2010 01:08 PM

ooohh April I just missed you on facebook , I replied just as you logged out :S sorry

MammaMia 04-06-2010 01:18 PM

*cuddles everyone*

To those who've asked, my interview went okay, I hadn't made a post about it. Just waiting to hear back from them.

Kahlia1981 04-06-2010 01:58 PM

*hugs/waves at all*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies, I'm just quickly jumping on to read about you all before I head off to bed. I'm extremely tired. I've submitted one assessment. It'll take about a week to hear back but I've followed the Marking Criteria so it shouldn't be an issue. Only got a couple more things to do on the assessment for the other subject. Am hoping to get that one submitted by Monday. I won't be upset if I don't - especially as my mother's birthday is on Sunday and I don't know what my siblings have planned. I'm really hoping that they aren't going to have something out there (all of the rest of my family live 30 minutes out of town and with no car its a nightmare).

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is giving me encouragement in relation to my studies. The first six "Stages" of this course should be fairly easy. I could have RPL'd through them but organising the RPL paperwork and interview etc is more difficult and time-consuming than just doing the work. And you never know what you can learn in those easy subjects.

*leaves *big hugs* and *care packages* for everyone*

katnovia 04-06-2010 03:39 PM

*sneaks in and hides under the table in a plastic cratefull of pillows/duvets*

Need to work out what went on in here last night. I got a bit annoyied at sarah and miel when I was writing my RV, and she got all stroppy and came here, and then rosie was upset and crying and..I dunno.. I fell asleep...the hazel gave me a really rough night :S :( I need space. I need time without her to sleep properly.

me hapy my writting better thankssyou everyone me feel a bit betters now.. and daddy jack hekped me feel safe

Scarletdreamer 04-06-2010 04:20 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Cello pic... big

*drools at the picture* Not at me... I... well, I won't say anything self-degrading, but the cello is beeeeeeeeautiful. *is still partially on cloud 9* Hehe... just thought I'd share, though. Hopefully no one minds? :-S