RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 29-05-2010 12:45 AM

Yeh I'm glad I feel better too... :-S My bestie's still not shown up, now nearly an hour and a half late with no word. I'm betting she's not gonna come tonight... :( So damn alone.

Any good news? or just that the ambulance got there? ♥

MammaMia 29-05-2010 01:11 AM

Congratulations on 1000 posts in there, I've got nearly 9000 =/ That's like on average 3000 per year & been posting in here for well over 2 now ;)

taz35 29-05-2010 01:22 AM

*hugs Hels* I'm so sorry to hear that! It must have been extremely scary for you, I'm hoping your friend is okay <333 How are you handling it?

*cuddles April* Not a problem at all. Sometimes I feel like posts on the forum don't express the sincerity in the replies, and the PMs do. Maybe they don't, but I feel better after sending PMs. Hope it helped a little <3 You really shouldn't wish for the cut to be worse though. I know, as always... easier said than done. But you could have plenty of damage, some irreparable. That wouldn't be good at all. Sucks that your friend didn't at least call you. That doesn't make you self-centered or anything, if that's what you're telling yourself. I've had days like that too, it just feels like people don't give a damn? *hugs tightly*

*hugs Jill* Running into walls is never a fun activity. I hope your headache has gotten better at least <3

*hugs Kahlia* Ouch, sounds overwhelming :( I hate cooking with a passion. Sucks that your roomie isn't around to help you out.

*offers hugs to Julie, because I spy her*

MammaMia 29-05-2010 01:24 AM

Taz, it's scary everytime she's rushed in there. Everytime I wonder if she'll ever make it back out alive :'( I know I shouldn't but she is very ill with her ED :( Don't know how I'm handling it. Want to cry. Want my other best friend, but she's asleep. Going to try sleep myself in a few minutes. *cuddles*

taz35 29-05-2010 01:30 AM

*cuddles Hels and tucks her in* I can see why you're worried, but at this point she's in some of the best care possible. Try to sleep well tonight <33

MammaMia 29-05-2010 01:33 AM

*cuddles Taz* Thanks for tucking me in :D I haven't been tucked in for years, well except last year when my (other) best friend tucked me in. Ugh, if she's gone to the hospital I think she has, then they can be pretty awful. I'll hopefully sleep well, already had a nap, sort of. Hmm. Night xxxx (Will be back if i can't sleep)

Scarletdreamer 29-05-2010 02:12 AM

I'm such a waste of space/time/energy.

My bestie didn't show up tonight, ended up waiting the whole damn time that Jarrod was gone for her to show up and she finally texted me to let me know what was up around 8:30pm when she was supposed to be here at 6:30pm. It's just 9:15pm now... I'm exhausted and feeling so ****ing alone and like no one gives a damn, exactly how you put it, Taz. :'(

*hides in her hole*

risenfromperdition 29-05-2010 02:48 AM

*sigh*
=[

taz35 29-05-2010 04:07 AM

*hugs Hels* My mom keeps offering to tuck me in lately, I guess she thinks it'll somehow help me sleep? =/ Regardless, hope you sleep well <33

*cuddles April* Sounds like your bestie needs to be told to smarten up... to be 2 hours late, and not call or text? I don't know, that seems pretty ignorant to me. I'm sorry you feel so alone, it sucks when somebody bails on you like that :( *gives a big teddy to cuddle*

*hugs Heather* What's on your mind?

risenfromperdition 29-05-2010 05:04 AM

just same crap as always
*shrug* how're u

taz35 29-05-2010 06:00 AM

*cuddles Heather* Aw sorry to hear :(

Was alright earlier. Now it's 1am and I can't sleep. I was lying in bed for an hour before I gave up. I'm trying to get some chemistry done, but I can't focus on that either. I know I should be angry about both... but I just lack any emotion right now.

Kahlia1981 29-05-2010 06:06 AM

Taz: Sorry for butting in, but getting angry about either not sleeping or not being able to focus on studies wouldn't be of any use either. Do you often have trouble sleeping? Soryy if that's an inpertinent question. I have a lot of sleep problems. I regularly go for months on end with little (1 hr a night) to no sleep.

SoMuchMore 29-05-2010 07:17 AM

*cuddles all* I wish i could do/say more for you. I have been reading. Just not up to much talking. I'm sorry. I feel like i am being a bad ward mate. Hope you guys aren't too mad.

Kahlia1981 29-05-2010 07:20 AM

Laura: *cuddles you tightly* Not mad at all honey. It happens from time to time sweetie. I hope that you are okay.

MammaMia 29-05-2010 08:13 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Didn't sleep too well last night :(

xxjuliexx 29-05-2010 08:17 AM

*sits and crys*

MammaMia 29-05-2010 08:20 AM

What's wrong Julie?

xxjuliexx 29-05-2010 08:21 AM

i dont want my mummy to go away
i need my mummy....

MammaMia 29-05-2010 08:23 AM

Where is she honey?

xxjuliexx 29-05-2010 08:32 AM

no where yet but mummy and daddy r going to england in 2 weeks for 3 and a half weeks
i need my mummy
i no want her to go my brain keeps saying scary things like wat if she doesnt come back
and i'm alone forever