RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 11:13 AM

-shivers- 'm so cold

MammaMia 06-05-2010 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2281454)
*Hugs Helen* good luck with your assorted appointments
I've been voting , my voting place is in a church , where's yours?

Mine's in a School :) I can see their playground from my window actually :laugh: But I'm not voting til like half 8 tonight, as I'm waiting for my Mum :D She's working til 8pm!! Good job poll stations have VERY long hours :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxjuliexx (Post 2281458)
-shivers- 'm so cold

Try warm up? :(

Kahlia1981 06-05-2010 11:31 AM

*hugs all with the usual addendum*

Just stopping by with a quick note to say my monitor arrived today. About bl**dy time. It works well and the resolution and contrast are excellent. I'll write more when I can.

Doikers 06-05-2010 11:33 AM

*Hugs Kahlia* Yey for your moniter arriving :)
*Hands Owen a blanket to wrap himself up in*

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 11:37 AM

hi helen and kahlia and Doikers who i think is called mark and jk

Doikers 06-05-2010 11:40 AM

Yes I'm called Mark , HI Owen :)

jonikd 06-05-2010 11:50 AM

hey Owen, how's Julie tonight?

jonikd 06-05-2010 11:53 AM

*hugs the usual hugees*

I haven't been online since last night, so am completely useless to this thread as there's no physical way I can reply to you all. I have read up to date though, so please know that I care and I do know what's happening for you.

*crawls into bed and prays for some SLEEP*

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 11:54 AM

-sticks head out if seeping back- someone said my name...
we is....
the daddy person not talking to us it makes julie sad coz we no know wat we do wrong to make the daddy person angery

Doikers 06-05-2010 11:57 AM

Awww Owen , I'm sorry your Daddy person isn't talking to you :(

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 11:58 AM

-hands on hips bes grown uppy- jk u is not useless young lady and dont u forget it

Doikers 06-05-2010 12:00 PM

*Hugs JK* I hope you sleep well :)

jonikd 06-05-2010 12:08 PM

Thanks Owen, I also isn't that young :D
As its 11pm where you are I think that you should go and try get some sleep. Tomorrow is another day ok? *hugs a tiny tiny bit*

Mark, nice to see you here looking after everyone while I head to bed, we kind of are like changing of the guards *hugs goodnight*

Special hugs for April, Laura, Helen, Kahlia, Crimson, Hayley,Oliver.

*waves at the wardmates I don't know very well yet, and the ones I've likely forgotten*

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2281513)
Awww Owen , I'm sorry your Daddy person isn't talking to you :(

it ok it means he no yelling either

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 12:12 PM

-climbs into jk's lap and curls up yawning- u is nice so i no u no do bad

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 12:19 PM

dumde dum dum dum dum

Doikers 06-05-2010 12:34 PM

HI Amy :)

*Spots an April!*

Scarletdreamer 06-05-2010 12:39 PM

I spy a Mark!! *cuddles and curls up next to* How are you? I don't think that you'll come across bad with the incapacity medical benefits people... I don't know much about it obviously but I hope it will go just fine. :) And your SW will be there with you too, right? so that's a good thing. :)

I have to start AND FINISH this health write-up thingy for my volunteer by 10:45am today. I'm allowing myself until 11am as far as "getting it in late" goes... this is the last hurdle I have to jump over - well, this, and my advanced counseling exam, which is at 1:30pm today. I'm really nervous about that but at least it's all multiple choice or true/false... no essay questions. So that rocks. I'll be happy if I get a 90% (barely an A-) on it... *sighs* But this paper is going to kill me... I know, I know, I always say that, but that's what it feels like. :'(

I'm so tired... per usual I suppose, but this time am REALLY tired, went to bed at 10:30 and didn't fall asleep for a good half hour, and then woke up at 6:30am... UGHH!!!! :(

Anyway, best get to work on this paper... sorry for the lack of individual replies, but Kahlia, glad your monitor came and JK, glad you came in to chat even though you were probably a bit overwhelmed by the amount of posts!! :)

*cuddles everyone*

Doikers 06-05-2010 12:46 PM

*Hugs April* Good luck with your advanced counseling exam, I'm sure you'll do great:)

April and Hayley .Look whats just arrived *Holds up World of Warcraft manual* *Hops around exitedly* I haven't had time to put in the disc yet , I've only had it 20 minutes , it came from Amazon .

Scarletdreamer 06-05-2010 01:04 PM

Awesome Mark!!! :D *bounces with you* I'll be on the computer until the paper is done (or until I have to leave for my exam, whichever is first >_<) so feel free to ask me any questions that you have. :) I should be able to help you with the basic stuff... oh, and do Alliance side (if you want to play with Hayley, as she's Alliance), and remember to pick Darkspear as your realm of choice (you can have 50 characters total over however many realms, but you might want to start on a server where you know at least someone). :D I'm excited for you!! And thanks for liking my death knight's armor, it's just the default stuff that you get as you level through the dk starting area... she only has a little over 4800 health (I think) and I don't like that... I tried questing in Outlands today and she almost died. :( That REALLY frustrated me, heh... but anyway. I'll let you get on with setting up WoW. :D

*goes back to assiduously working on her paper* >_<