RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 14-04-2010 10:54 PM

*cuddles JK* thank you, but I don't feel talented or lovely.
sorry your not feeling too good, hope your doing better now. also thanks for explaining what flat white is, because I was getting so confused and just thought I was being stupid, never heard of the term before though. I hope your appointment goes ok.

*cuddles April* I'm glad your speach went ok, but I'm sorry you harmed in class, make sure you look after yourself. is there anything else you can do to distract yourself in class instead of harming? your not an epic fail, your lovely and kind and a great person.

*hugs mark* night. hope you sleep ok.

*cuddles crimson* how are you doing?

*cuddles Helen* you ok?

my internet is going to go in about 5 mins, I hate this, its horrible especially for a depressed insomniac to have nothing to do at night. I hope you all have a good day/night and I will see you all again in the morning.

MammaMia 14-04-2010 10:59 PM

No I'm not ok. Hope you get through tonight okay Oliver. *cuddles* x

PoisonedApple 14-04-2010 11:01 PM

*cuddles Oliver* I'm doing ok so far today. Finding lots of files and searching for the ones the office's black hole ate... gonna swing by the gym again after work. See if I can't get in shape and tone as well as finding something to keep me occupied and happier. And you are talented and lovely... How are you? I hope you get this tonight but I think your net was cut off already...
*hugs wardmates*

PoisonedApple 14-04-2010 11:02 PM

*cuddles up next to Helen* What's up?

PoisonedApple 15-04-2010 12:12 AM

Off to the gym and home...
Good morning/afternoon/night everyone *hugs all around*
I'll be back tomorrow morning. :)

Kahlia1981 15-04-2010 03:40 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'm going to go for a walk to the store. I don't really want to go but last night when we went to the beach I noticed as we were leaving that I started having the "I can't leave the flat" thoughts. Tomorrow I have to go to physio ... and I really don't want to. At the moment all I really want to do is curl up in bed and not talk to anyone. Just lay there until I disappear ...

My thoughts start to run in circles - I eat too much, I weigh too much, I need to SI etc. Then I get scared by other people and by things such as leaving the flat - even just to go to the letter box.

Just so damn over living. But I'll stop whining and complaining now and return you all to your regularly scheduled programming.

Doikers 15-04-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

My thoughts start to run in circles - I eat too much, I weigh too much, I need to SI etc. Then I get scared by other people and by things such as leaving the flat - even just to go to the letter box.
*Hugs Kahlia* Sounds like me so I can totally empathise if that makes you feel any better*Extra Hugs for Kahlia*

Kahlia1981 15-04-2010 08:59 AM

*hugs Mark* - Thanks. Although I'm sorry that you can empathise. I really wish it didn't have to be this way ... for any of us.

jonikd 15-04-2010 11:28 AM

*hugs everyone*

Mark hope you got up ok for your appointment and it went OK. Take care of yourself today 'k?

Helen, sweetie, how you going today? I really pray you had no nightmares and that your friend is doing a little better *cuddles Helen gently and looks after her*

Kahlia - did you manage to get out and about? It is totally the right thing to do to nip those feelings in the bud, so good on you for recognising the signs. *hugs*

*follows Crimson to the gym* yeah, I need to get back to my regime, endorphins really help hey. Supposed to be cycling early tomorrow so hopefully it all goes to plan. How did you go tonight? [substitute with last night I guess lol]

*hunts out April and shares a tuppa and a good chat* how you doing hun?

*lays out cuddles for Laura & Nicole and any of their friends who may wander in with them*

Oliver, I understand your frustration with your internet issues *nods furiously* mine has been so slow tonight its really annoying me.

I'm doing ok, had my first session with my new p-therapist today. She has taken a gently gently approach with me, which made the session pretty easy but hasn't instilled me with confidence for a speedy recovery.

Off to bed pretty soon, see you all in your time zone real soon

*yawns and takes hangover to bed*

Kahlia1981 15-04-2010 11:53 AM

JK: A speedy recovery isn't always a good thing. In the majority of cases it means that the most pertinent issues have been neglected. Take the time to get to know her, and then maybe she will change or you can broach a change, of approach. Sorry if that doesn't make sense. Oh, and in answer to your question, yeah I made it down to the store and got what I needed to (as far as I could). I did some house stuff first (taking my housemate's washing down and putting it on the line) to kind of gear myself up. We even took the bus into the city to get the necessary paperwork for my housemate ... and ended up walking home! I know it's the right thing to do - to get out and about and make myself see that nothing bad will happen - I just wish it was easier.

Mark: I hope you are okay, and you're appointment went okay.

Helen: How are you? How are things with your friends?

Crimson: I wish I could afford to go to the gym. I hope you had a good session.

April: How are things with you sweetness-and-delight?

Oliver: I'm a total geek and get incredibly frustrated with any problems with the internet (speed/download issues/etc) so I can empathise.

Nicole, Laura_Star, Laura_Friend, anyone else who walks in or who I've forgotten: How are you doing?

For everyone: I sometimes wish I could spend some time IRL with all of you. Offer you a hug, a cup of coffee/tea or just have a chat. I guess I can't do that, but I just wanted to tell you that I think you are all special, no matter what is going on for you. *group hug*

Scarletdreamer 15-04-2010 12:07 PM

*cuddles everyone*

JK, glad that your appt with your new therapist went well. I agree with Kahlia, speedy recoveries aren't usually the best... it takes time to get better and truly resolve each issue. Of course, this is problematic if you only have a limited number of sessions but it doesn't sound like you do (?). *cuddles* Hope you have pleasant dreams tonight... and I'm sorry that your internet is/was so slow!! That frustrates me too... heh... and to think that I used to think that dial-up internet (vs. broadband) was fast!! :P hehe...

*cuddles Kahlia* Glad you got out & about and got some exercise. That had to feel kind of nice at least, a good healthy sort of tired if you were tired at all. :) How are you feeling? and (sorry if this is a too-personal question) what type of ED do you have? BN/AN/EDNOS? just wondering... sorry...

*cuddles Mark* Hope your appt goes/went well today... forget what it was for? lol, I'm such a lazy butt... :( Anyway... any plans for the day other than that? and how are the SI urges?

*cuddles Hels* Why aren't you okay, sweetie? what's up?

*cuddles Crimson* Glad that you made it to the gym... good for you!! :D (at least, I'm assuming that you made it to the gym, sorry for the assumption if I'm wrong!!) It will be good for you in the long run, even if it's shortterm pain... remember... "shortterm pain for longterm gain" ... gotta remember that myself as I want to get in shape, lose XXlbs by next January (random date that I picked) and have a 6-pack (and not of beer... lol) by my 23rd or 24th birthday. :P I want to look sexy and feel sexy... instead of feeling like a fat BLOB. But anyway... /tangent.

*cuddles Laura and Oliver* How're you doing, loves? :)

I'm really tired... and frustrated... gonna write about it all in my r/v thread in a moment I think, as it is a bit long and involved for this thread. Just ANOTHER upset with my bestie... I don't know, maybe I'm getting more sensitive to things or she's getting sick of being around me but it ****ing HURTS. :'(

*hides*

MammaMia 15-04-2010 12:24 PM

*cuddles everyone & curls up*

I can happily report no nightmares. Wasn't a good night last night at all. But my friend was awake a couple of times, but she's still not 100%. I feel like utter ****.

It doesn't matter. I don't matter.

*curls up and hides*

Scarletdreamer 15-04-2010 12:24 PM

Updated r/v thread with last night's story... :'(

MammaMia 15-04-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2241976)
Updated r/v thread with last night's story... :'(

*cuddles* Will go read it sweet

Scarletdreamer 15-04-2010 12:25 PM

*cuddles Hels* You DO matter, sweetie... I'm so sorry that you had a **** night last night... is there anything I can do to help?? *more cuddles*

MammaMia 15-04-2010 12:29 PM

No. Nothing. Because nobody can wave magic wands. Nobody can shoot me. I don't deserve anything. *cuddles*

Doikers 15-04-2010 12:33 PM

*hugs April* My appointment went ok but it turns out it was my last session with her ( Psychcologist) , she has really helped me sometimes and I knew it would end at some point but I would rather have been told "it will end in 3 sessions" or something so I could brace myself a bit , ah well . I still feel numb and am getting S.I. urges :(

*Helen* You TOTALLY matter . I'm glad you had no nightmares .

Scarletdreamer 15-04-2010 12:33 PM

You do deserve whatever I could do to help... I wish that I had a magic wand!! *cuddles gently* We'll all make it through... someway or another.

I'm so ****ing anxious right now... my body is shaking a little and I'm trying to get enough oxygen... I HATE being like this!! :crying:

Scarletdreamer 15-04-2010 12:34 PM

Awh Mark, that really sucks that the sessions ended!! Did she give you an explanation why?? and it's really shitty that there was no forewarning!! :( *cuddles* How are you feeling today??

MammaMia 15-04-2010 12:36 PM

Sorry your sessions ended Mark, not like them to not give warning *cuddles*

Sorry you're anxious April, you'll get through this *cuddles*