RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 22-07-2009 03:46 AM

*Hugs everyone* Sorry, I'm a little tipsy and can't comprehend the recent posts. Will do indivisual posts soon, promise!
I've had a good night, my dad and I talked about all sorts of things and some of it made me feel good about who I am, and who I am about to become :)
xxx

Damnation. 22-07-2009 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1762841)
*hugs Todlich* how you doing hun?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1761006)
Dayna, you okay sweetie?

Bloody depressed, and no idea why. Had a good day with a friend today, and then my mood fell flat on its ass. And I'm waiting on the mods for an answer to a simple (or so I thought) question I asked like, early this year/back end of last year about a potential lurker problem, and just...ugh. I hate the wait :/

*hugs everybody in the ward* <3

Kahlia1981 22-07-2009 04:43 AM

*hugs everybody in the ward*

Sorry no individual replies. I have been doing some pre-reading of the textbook for one of my subjects and it's pretty heavy going. I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you all.

*leaves more hugs for anyone who needs them*

SoMuchMore 22-07-2009 05:24 AM

*hugs Damnation* I hope you are okay. Sometimes waiting for people is the worst.

*hugs Kahila* Good luck with the reading!

*hugs for everyone else*

youonlyliveonce 22-07-2009 08:01 AM

think by the end of today our friendship could be over if she just takes me apart. u will hate me.sobs goes hides in corner

sorry bit out of it this morning for individual replies hugs to all. hope everyone is ok.

Kahlia1981 22-07-2009 10:46 AM

*leaves hugs for all on the ward including those hiding in corners, in the smoking shelter and in the denial tent*

I managed to complete the introduction and first two chapters of my textbook. Some of it was quite interesting, but other parts were extraordinarily boring. What I found most interesting was that the code included in the text was in Java which most of the student are learning concurrently. Lucky for me I am already fluent or semi-fluent in Java so the code made perfect sense. My disability resource officer has offered me a laptop belonging to the Department and I have decided to take them up on the offer because my laptop is still being repaired. I wrote e-mails to all my lecturers to let them know I have had shoulder surgery and asking permission to record their lectures and have had replies from some. Not too bad considering Uni begins next week.

I am badly stressed and it is showing with the tension in my back muscles leaving my back caning. On the plus side I'm needing less and less of a pain medication for my shoulder. My shoulder now only hurts when I put it through angles that it is not yet ready for.

Tomorrow morning I have to be up early because I need to get my lithium serum levels taken. I'm hoping that it isn't going to be a cold morning.

realflifefaerie 22-07-2009 10:54 AM

Thanks for the hugs. I'm really sorry I can't reply individually, I'm at my boyfriends and there's loads to do.

Things are actually getting worse, I feel really unwell still (in fact I feel even worse today) and I'm having unnecessary pressure put on me by something I do voluntarily. That's without the daily battle with food and whatever else

*leaves hugs for all*

MammaMia 22-07-2009 01:35 PM

*offers hugs to all*

Sorry I'm not upto indvidual replies but thanks for those who have done so with me, it's massively appericated.

shadowedseraph 22-07-2009 03:42 PM

Thank you to everyone who individually replied me, i can't offer the same right now i'm in a terrible place :( *offers hugs to all in the ward including those out smoking or hiding in the denial tent*

MammaMia 22-07-2009 04:57 PM

I just got some very very very awesome news, haha!!!!! All I can think is shame I won't probably be around to see the end product but shhh ;)

"I’m delighted to let you know that we’ve chosen your case study to feature with five others in Skill’s Into Higher Education 2010 guide."

Basically it's a guide for disabled students who are considering entering university, and SIX people (out of THOUSANDS) are chosen to feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolly_x 22-07-2009 05:08 PM

parents doing my head in la la la parents doing my head in!!!!!!!! urghhhhhhhh

actually put that down to mother doing my head in!!!!!

yeah well done helen grrr parents really love to do my head in ****tards!!!!!

MammaMia 22-07-2009 05:40 PM

Thanks Laura :)

Bahaha, parents really do love to irrtate the hell out of us, usually because they care.

lolly_x 22-07-2009 06:02 PM

thing is i have to spend 3 weeks 24/7 with her urghhhhhh

zowie 22-07-2009 06:09 PM

I'm waaay too hungover and tired to do individual replies. I will soon - You all know I do when I can.
I stayed up drinking until 6am last night/this morning! Then slept through the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon.
xx

shadowedseraph 22-07-2009 08:16 PM

*hugs MammaMia* thats awesome news honey congratulations

Kahlia1981 22-07-2009 08:18 PM

*hugs all people she can find on the ward*

MammaMia 22-07-2009 08:45 PM

Thanks shadow :)

Hugs Kahlia lots but gently :)

shadowedseraph 22-07-2009 08:51 PM

*snuggles Kahalia but is careful of the shoulder*

*Hugs MammaMia*

Kahlia1981 22-07-2009 09:01 PM

*hugs Helen taking care not to hurt her shoulder* ~ Good news abbout them using your case for future students with a disability Hells

*hugs shadowed gently*

It's 6 am and I'm the only one in the house that's awake. Coffee time!!

realflifefaerie 22-07-2009 09:05 PM

*hugs Kahila* I hope that arm's improving.
*hugs Helen* congratulations honey, that's really good news!
*hugs shadowed*

I'm all itchy and really feeling unwell still. A friend's really winding me up, she's allowed to yell at me and give me a hard time but it's not allowed to happen the other way round.

Ahh well back to isolation with my rash.

*leaves hugs*