RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

realflifefaerie 12-05-2009 04:22 PM

*hugs to everyone*

Sorry i can't write anything that long right now things are all fuzzy, however Ill soon be home so hopfully they'll ease a bit

CrazyHayley 12-05-2009 06:44 PM

*rubs eyes* hmm, it seems I fell asleep in the smoking shelter last night whislt conversing with the animals, lol. Thanks for the huggles, now my turn!....

*huggles damnation* I'm so glad that the appointment has come through and really hope that they can be of some help to you, please try and hang in there a bit longer.

*Huggles Secrets* I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting before, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't huggle...

I love that everyone says that word in here now....huggle huggle huggle.....sorry where was I?....

*huggles Hells and wipes tears away* oh sweetie, I thought that things were gonna feel a bit better for you now you'd sorted out the situation with your friends. Whats up sweetie?

*huggles wildy insane* Congrats on being 2weeks free, its often those first few weeks that I find the hardest, keep going! I'm also sending out healing thoughts for your doggy to get better. Its horrid when a situation is out of your control, try to stay safe and distracted whilst you wait for news.

*huggles Ashley* Thats crap about your 'best friend' missing your performance, as a fellow performer myself....though not in a few years due to health problems....I know how important it is to have support in attendance and also just to share the experience and achievement. She has shown her true colours by not attending...unless there was an exceptional circumstance. Do not waste your energy or pain on her anymore, I would cut her out of your life as it appears that she has done the same to you......hmmm, sorry for using the word 'cut', metaphorically speaking of course.

*huggles steel madien* hello! I've not met you before either. I hope that the hospital that you're in is of help to you.

Hmmm, what to do now?
*sits waiting to pounce on anyone who needs a huggle*

CrazyHayley 12-05-2009 07:10 PM

*crunches and slowly comes out of pouncing position*....oh my bones....time for something to munch & a fag break me thinks....

zowie 12-05-2009 07:44 PM

I just ate too much and feel like purging.
Gah.

CrazyHayley 12-05-2009 07:59 PM

oh zowie, try not to purge. Was it really too much or does it just feel that way? I know that my binges now aren't even what you could class as a binge anymore really, but If I eat a 'normal' meal I can feel the need to purge sometimes. *huggles*

wildly insane 12-05-2009 11:20 PM

Hiya peeps *hugs all round*

Yay SteelMaiden welcome back, how are you *big hugs*

*huggles Hayley back* I'm Hannah :)

*hugs Arwen* sorry to here that hun, hope you don't

*hugs Secrets* don't worry, I just hope things get better

*hugs Ashley* I don't believe that for a minute, you might be surprised at how many people would be absolutely devastated. How did school go?

*hugs Dayna, Kahlia and Helen* how are you doing my dears?

*hugs anyone else popping by*

My dog died. The vets opened him up and found a load of tumours and a chest full of blood and didn't wake him back up. Mum just says she wishes they'd have known before and she'd just have taken him home and put him to sleep in his bed, which I agree with her. I'm okay, animals die, I would have loved to have said goodbye properly though I'd have gone home this evening if he was still around, apparently our other dog doesn't understand.

*leaves some homemade rhubarb crumble for people to help themselves to, there's plenty*

MammaMia 13-05-2009 12:23 AM

Hey thanks for the hugs Hannah, Hayley & Dayana

I wasn't feeling better, despite the fact I'd sorted things with my two best friends because there's still **** going on on top of other things and it's dragging me down badly. If that makes much sense?

:(

Cry helped though. But I did sobbed myself to sleep, like REALLY majorly hard.

I'm still really poorly and getting worse. Going to try and get a doctors appointment first thing in the morning.

MammaMia 13-05-2009 12:24 AM

So sorry to hear about your dog Hannah *squishes*

Long*Past 13-05-2009 04:51 AM

Thanks Hayley and Wildly.

School was crap.
She skipped first block.
Completely ignored me in third.
I tried to make peace with her,
but she just ignored me some more.
She won't even hug me!

I just talked to her on facebook...
she told me why she was mad.
Because I was mad on facebook.
I was hurt and put it in my status
and said I had a suspicion it had to do with her bf
why she missed my show,
and apparently that's worth our friendship.

I'm so ready to just kill myself right now!
Throw myself off a ****ing bridge!
This isn't fair!
Am I not allowed to have feelings!?
Am I not allowed to be hurt?!
Why are my problems always less important than hers?
Why are my NEEDS always less important than hers?

It isn't fair!
It isn't fair!
It isn't fair!

*curls up on floor and cries*

Kahlia1981 13-05-2009 09:18 AM

Arwen - it's laxatives that make you poop not purging ... just joking. Neither is a good idea.

Hannah - I'm sorry about your dog

Everyone else - I'm afraid I've only been skimming today because it's been a full on day. So I'm sorry

*offers hugs to everyone*

zowie 13-05-2009 02:34 PM

I'm getting that old familiar feeling where I feel guilty everytime I eat, whether it's a binge or not. Even eating a light lunch made me feel like I'm not even trying to lose this weight.

realflifefaerie 13-05-2009 06:29 PM

*hugs wildly insane* thanks for making me feel welcome again. Im sorry about your dog.
*hugs hayley* I dont think we have met, I kinda come and go, times get so busy I have very little time to sleep so Im afriad ryl gets neglected, sorry guys.
*hug Helen* everyone seems to be ill now, I hope you feel better soon.
*hugs Zowie* I know the feeling with food, try eating small amounts and often.

Things are starting to calm, I've come home which is better because it means that I get food in front of me every day rather than not eating for lengths of time however revision has stopped. Cant have everything I suppose.

*leaves homemade curry for all*

Damnation. 13-05-2009 09:13 PM

Aside from a bit of self induced stomach ache, I think I might be...okay o_o;

*Hugs all* <3

Kahlia1981 14-05-2009 07:48 AM

*leaves hugs for all who want them*

I feel like crap. Seeing my niece today was good but it was also bad. I don't want her to end up f*cked up like me. So I get sad. And now I'm on my own my mood has plummeted again. *sigh*

Damnation. 14-05-2009 10:55 AM

D: *Hugs Kahlia*

And haaay...insomnia strikes back

Kahlia1981 14-05-2009 11:33 AM

Dayna ~ ahhhh the dreaded insomnia.

I ended up going out for coffee with a friend of mine. He bikes there and I catch the bus. It takes me a lot longer than it takes him. Unfortunately he can't afford to do anymore coffee's until he gets paid (about 2 weeks) but it made me feel better and allowed him to talk about stuff that is bothering him.

We are both looking forward to the start of semester at uni with trepidation. Him because he is starting a completely new degree (Law) and me because I'm hoping to add to my started degree with a degree in Business so I have a joint degree Business/IT. I don't find out for a week or so whether I have been accepted into the business components though.

I'm looking at a house tomorrow with the hope of moving out of this dungeon and closer to both my friend and the uni. It would make things a lot easier. Except for if I need to keep getting injections once a week. (My doctor is on the other side of town and my mother has been driving me there - but mum and dad are going on a round Australia trip and won't be here for like 12 months.)

I actually feel semi-calm. And I got off the bus at the correct bus stop. A big plus for me as I normally get off at the one before it. But oh well.

Kahlia1981 14-05-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1615571)
I'm getting that old familiar feeling where I feel guilty everytime I eat, whether it's a binge or not. Even eating a light lunch made me feel like I'm not even trying to lose this weight.

Arwen ~ I get this all the time. If you find a solution let me know. *offers hugs*

*offers hugs to all she can find in the ward and leaves blankets for those who find the air-conditioning a bit much and food for those who want it*

Damnation. 15-05-2009 02:33 AM

*Curls up in a blanket*

Kahlia1981 15-05-2009 06:01 AM

*cuddles Dayna*

Well I'm moving this weekend. Start living in my new place either tomorrow or Monday. *runs excitedly around the room*

Jetforce 15-05-2009 08:42 AM

*pops in and waves hello to everybody*

sorry, 4 not being around..just busy cramming in assignments and what not....ugh

Hope everybody is alrite there..*places chocolate cake on the table* xx