RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 24-09-2010 11:27 AM

thanks marky u didnt have to read it but thanks

MammaMia 24-09-2010 11:31 AM

Jill, I'm sorry you feel so unsafe. Maybe you should go to A&E, if you're feeling that bad?

Julie, I'll read your post in a minute.

Mark, I feel like **** but better than I was yesterday. Haven't cried so far today. Doctors went okay.

xxjuliexx 24-09-2010 11:45 AM

ignore my post it's not important

xxjuliexx 24-09-2010 12:01 PM

*curls up in a corner in a box*

SparkleKitten 24-09-2010 02:59 PM

All pale and shaky and afraid today. I'm scared of myself :(

Doikers 24-09-2010 03:03 PM

*Hugs Sarah* I'm sorry you feel so awful :( I hate it when I'm scared of myself .

Doikers 24-09-2010 03:08 PM

*Spots and hugs Louise*

misskitty112 24-09-2010 03:30 PM

*Hugs Julie and Sarah*

Oh my god, I survived the week! Whoooo! Know what this means? Banned Books week is next week and I have about double the amount of work to do for it that I did this week. Why can't I just learn to say "I can't do everything"?
The campout for this weekend may be canceled, and I'm secretly hoping for that. I need this weekend to catch up on all the schoolwork I've neglected, but I'd feel guilty not going to the campout, ya know?
I can't do everything though. I've pretty much given up most of my life this week to Jesus Week, even though it meant barely sleeping, not having time to eat, basically just going to class, work, Jesus week stuff, planning meetings. I. can't. keep. doing. this. But if I don't our *wonderful* vice president of BCM makes some comment about how I'm the secretary and don't do my job.
I'm going to land myself in a hospital if I don't start caring about me though.

On a non ranty note, my Witchcraft course starts at 1 today! woooo!

Doikers 24-09-2010 03:45 PM

*Hugs Felicia* Wow it sounds like you are working REALLY hard , please try and take just a little "Felicia Time" . Glad you are looking forward to your Witchcraft course :)

shadowedsoul 24-09-2010 03:46 PM

Cuddles all. Helen *shakes head* I'm okay everthings allright. Curls up

shadow13 24-09-2010 04:37 PM

I feel... Lost. Like I'm floating. Like this isn't real...Dizzy.

PoisonedApple 24-09-2010 04:57 PM

*worries and sits*
my friend g needs to get her legs amputated higher up (this makes the 3rd surgery since she was 7... she's 26)

FlyingNy 24-09-2010 05:12 PM

*Hugs everyone*

Welcome to the ward Shad. I think I already told you I'm Lia.

nicole94 24-09-2010 06:05 PM

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 24-09-2010 06:15 PM

*hugs all*

Hope you really are okay Jill, because I don't believe you somehow x

nicole94 24-09-2010 06:27 PM

*hugs helen* how're you?

MammaMia 24-09-2010 06:42 PM

I'm itchy as hell, damm eczema :( Trying not to scratch. Other than that I'm much better than yesterday. How you doing??

nicole94 24-09-2010 06:48 PM

aaw, do you have any cream or anything you can out on it?
i'm completley freezing

SoMuchMore 24-09-2010 06:56 PM

*hugs crimson* i'm so sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts are with her.

*hugs julie, jill, nicole, lia, and sarah*

*hugs oliver* good luck with the police. hope that it goes okay. sorry that you are feeling so slow right now, don't worry about posting too much. We just like to know that you are okay.

*hugs helen* you are right, none of us are "bad" wardies. How r u today?

*hugs felicia* wow you are busy.. I really can understand that, uni is keeping me crazy busy too, luckily the last 2 days or so ive gotten to slow down a little. Next week will be back into the craziness tho lol. Please try to take care of yourself. Glad that you are looking forward to your witchcraft course!

*hugs shad* i'm sorry you are feeling dizzy/floating. I think I can kinda understand what you mean by that... it sounds sort of dissociated. Here if you need to talk.

*hugs mark* good luck with the appointment!

Well I think i slept long enough heh.. its 12:45pm... i just got up. Now I have to clean my apartment and try to get some homework done because my parents are coming up here tomorrow so I wont have any time to do things tomorrow.

I had a panic attack at work last night. Let me tell you, was that fun. (sarcasm.. if you couldnt tell heh). I was trying to hide it for so long but then i just kinda walked out for a few minutes. Work people have no idea about anything so they were kinda like, why r u leaving? I think i just said something about having to use the restroom.. i dont really remember. I wanted to SI so bad to stop it... but couldnt b/c at work, and because i dont want my rents to know that i'm actively SI-ing. Anyway, that was my evening. the newsroom was very tense last night, the editors were angry and yelling.. i think that is probably what triggered panic-y feelings.

FlyingNy 24-09-2010 07:00 PM

*Hugs Laura and Nicole*

Hey guys. Somone said to me yesterday, 'you really don't trust anyone do you?' That's not strictly true. I trust people here on the ward. I know you won't judge me. You won't blame me or think any differently of me.

Oh and Nicole, so am I. I have my massive dressing gown on that makes me look about 20 stone and i'm wrapped in my duvet.