RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 23-09-2010 08:30 PM

Thanks April, but it's what I already told you that time. I'm trying to decide if I'm ready to announce this to the whole ward or not. I don't know what I want out of it. Somone else to know I guess. Someone to take me seriously, believe me.

Oh, and on the lol side of life, I had a dream about the music teacher last night. She was teaching my psychology lesson (???) and my friend Emma was in love with her. I began to freak out about something unknown and got really upset in the lesson. I covered my face and tried to block out what Emma was saying and then I opened my eyes and my music teacher was standing right next to me and she was being so nice and asking what was wrong and if I was OK, it wasn't a bad dream but now I'm really scared of her for some reason...

Louise 23-09-2010 08:31 PM

we are here for you lia

Doikers 23-09-2010 08:37 PM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Laura*

FlyingNy 23-09-2010 08:41 PM

Thanks Lousie. Same goes for you. Try and keep yourself safe. *Hugs*

*Hugs Mark*

MammaMia 23-09-2010 08:42 PM

*hugs everyone*

April & Laura, I'll PM you both now. Thank you x

Doikers 23-09-2010 08:45 PM

Oh, I need the darkness
The sweetness
The sadness
The weakness
Oh, I need this

I'm heading to bed in a few.

Goodnight Wardies *Hugs*

In the words of Paramore " Somehow everythings gonna fall right into place"
I'm hanging on to those words tonight.

FlyingNy 23-09-2010 08:46 PM

*Hugs Helen* I think I know what's going on. Am I right? I'm here for you if you reckon a third party would help.

*Hugs Mark* night night. I hope you're alright :S

Kahlia1981 23-09-2010 09:08 PM

*hugs all*

Mark: Glad I could offer something that might be useful. By the way, I hope your friend is doing okay. *hugs*

April: The arm in question is the one I had surgery on to "fix". We had to gut our computers to transplant them into new cases to fix some overheating problems and in the process I put my arm through movements and angles that have left me in extreme pain. I couldn't sleep last night (without sleeping pills and extreme pain meds) because of the pain and still woke exceptionally early. *huggles*

Sorry for the lack of individuals. I feel like a bad wardie. :-(

MammaMia 23-09-2010 09:18 PM

Lia, could you PM me sweetheart what you thinks going on? I can tell you via PM whether you're right or not. I wasn't sure if you were able to handle a PM from me explain it all, hence me not including you.

Mark, please stay safe. I hope you sleep well.

Kahlia, you're not a bad wardie! *cuddles tightly*

shadowedsoul 23-09-2010 09:21 PM

Huggles all, argh I really had enough. Argh just argh!!!

MammaMia 23-09-2010 09:24 PM

You're not the only one Jill. But it won't always be this bad.

shadow13 23-09-2010 10:12 PM

*sits by new friends as tears run down face* Why won't they stop? I don't want to cry anymore today. hugs please? :crying:

FlyingNy 23-09-2010 10:20 PM

*Hugs shadow13 tightly.* I'm Lia. Do you have a name you want us to call you, or would you rather be shadow13? You don't have to give your real name if you're worried about being 'found'. Do you want to share what's bothing you? We're a nice bunch for the most part and won't eat you or anything :)

*Hugs Jill* Sorry you're feeling so low. Is there anything we can do to help?

xx

shadowedsoul 23-09-2010 10:49 PM

big bear hugs for shadow13. hello names jill are you okay?
hugs lia, i know what would help, but im not even going there. sorry

SparkleKitten 23-09-2010 10:56 PM

Haven't felt this bad in a long time. Feel terrible. Not even overly sure why either :(

FlyingNy 23-09-2010 11:18 PM

*Hugs Sarah* I'm sorry you're feeling so low. I know it's especaially frustrating when you don't even know why.

I'm also sorry for my earlier post and making you all worry then I never even said what it was and everything. I will one day. Maybe soon. Sorry.

SparkleKitten 23-09-2010 11:38 PM

Mum's being an ass with me again. Its depressing that I got half my DNA from her. Still not 100% sure I'm even in the right degree, that could be the depression talking or just realising I only did it because I was forced into it or maybe even something else... Just it was always my dream to work with animals and I'm voulenteering with them soon and my work experience felt right... I'm so muddled up right now

Louise 23-09-2010 11:41 PM

you have nothing to be sorry for lia, you can tell us in your own time or you can PM me.

MammaMia 23-09-2010 11:42 PM

*cuddles everyone*

My face is ****ing annnnnnnnoying. But least I'm FINALLY going to the doctors about it in the morning.

Louise 23-09-2010 11:43 PM

I hope the doctors go well for you Helen