RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 21-08-2010 03:54 PM

Kahlia Im in Sheffield....but I dont WANT time off work. I just wanna keep going. I need to stability and routine. and my mum doesnt understand that. just because she wakes up and goes "oh....i may knockdown a wall today" and I have to plan things through

Scarletdreamer 21-08-2010 04:43 PM

*tiptoes in & curls up in the warren, crying softly*

Doikers 21-08-2010 05:03 PM

*Hugs April* Whats the matter lil sis?

I tried to make homemade curry and eat it at about 4.45pm , It was not nice , I'm still hung up on the whole BMI thing , I want to cut , I want to go to bed at 5pm *Sigh* Sorry I know a lot of you are having bigger problems than me. Just moaning.......pathetic me:(

Detour. Derail 21-08-2010 05:04 PM

*hugs Doikers tightly*

Doikers 21-08-2010 05:05 PM

*Hugs Lex* You can call me Mark if you like :) Thankyou for the hugs

one_step_closer 21-08-2010 05:11 PM

*hugs Mark* You're not pathetic at all, and neither are your concerns. I'm here if there is anything that I can do.

MammaMia 21-08-2010 05:17 PM

*cuddles all*

Kahlia, I think we should. Hope you're fast asleep now though. I knew the election was today, because of another Australian member, but that's all I know :P

April, you're very right. I'm really tired. Started waking up again, am hoping I can just about keep myself up til a reasonable bed time :D I did get back to sleep earlier this morning for couple more hours but had a ****ing nightmare (Y) Although some parts were a tad amusing, I woke up crying, so I know it was a nightmare aha. If I have nightmares, you can guarantee I'll wake up panicking or crying :( So sometimes, that's just how I know :S Meet didn't really happen today, only two of us made it.

Doikers 21-08-2010 05:26 PM

Thanks for you'er offer Lindsay :) *Hugs*

*Hugs Helen* 2 people is still a meet although a small one , Sorry you had a nightmare though :(

MammaMia 21-08-2010 05:34 PM

*hugs Mark back* Indeed it was. No way was I going to have gone all the way to go straight back home again lol.

Doikers 21-08-2010 06:13 PM

I spots you April :) *Huggles*

Scarletdreamer 21-08-2010 07:53 PM

*huggles Mark back* Went off to take a nap, that's where I disappeared to... hehe.

Am really not in a good place today with my ED. It's come back with a vengeance. :'( And I have no idea how to cope with it, no idea at all...

Doikers 21-08-2010 08:51 PM

*Hugs April Tight* I'm sorry you are struggling with your ED :( I hope you enjoyed your nap though :)

I'm finding it hard not to S.I. , it's like I set the ball in motion , like I started again and now really don't know how to stop it grrr . I am just waiting for it to be 9pm then I figure it is a reasonable time to be in bed . *sigh*

Scarletdreamer 21-08-2010 09:02 PM

Stupid ED. How I hate you. :'(

And now Jarrod's frustrated/disappointed since he's found out how "well" I've done today. On not eating, that is. >_< He doesn't get it so isn't the most understanding.

I've also a ton of jealousy around my bestie that I've got to deal with somehow. And I have absolutely no ****ing clue how to do that. I have people that point out WHAT'S wrong with me, but no one that tells me how to DEAL with it. :(

:crying:

Scarletdreamer 21-08-2010 09:20 PM

Updated my r/v... :(

SoMuchMore 21-08-2010 11:50 PM

*curls up in the corner away from everyone so they don't get sick too*

I dont mean to be a crap wardmate.. just cant concentrate enough to read.. stupid fever

taz35 22-08-2010 12:29 AM

*hugs Heather*

*hugs Hels* Sorry the meet didn't really happen, although it would still be fun to meet anyone from the ward! Mind you, I'd just feel crazy awkward =/ I hate meeting new people.

*hugs Jill & gives earplugs* That sucks :( I hate getting woken up in the middle of the night, it'll keep me in a permanently bad mood.

*hugs Mark* Don't worry about whining in here Mark :) We'll support you! I'm sure you're in bed by now, but I hope you have a good night's sleep and didn't SI too much, if at all.

*hugs April* I can't say I really "get" the feeling, since I've never had an ED. Sorry to hear you're struggling with it though :( I hope you ate something today, no matter how small it is.

*hugs Lex* Awww, sorry to hear :( Hopefully you get to see your nana soon, although it's totally understandable how you can't leave everything else!

*hugs Kahlia*

*hugs Lindsay*

*hugs Laura*

I'm... I don't know. I'm not in a bad place, but I'm not great either. I went shopping with my sister and my mom today and bought three new pairs of shoes, so I'm super pumped! I just wish I could wear them all at once, haha =/ Been tired all day though, and have a really bad cough. My mom thinks it might be pneumonia, but I'm too stubborn to go to the clinic. I'll give it until Tuesday.

MammaMia 22-08-2010 01:35 AM

*hides and sobs*

SoMuchMore 22-08-2010 01:38 AM

*hugs taz* sorry you arent feeling great but yay for new shoes lol. Hope you get to the doctor if you arent feeling better soon.

Whats wrong helen? PM me if you want.
*gives germ-free cuddles*

MammaMia 22-08-2010 02:05 AM

*clings to Laura* I can't really tell anyone :'(

I just need to be brave, give her space, stay safe.....hope it'll be okay :'( :'( :'(

risenfromperdition 22-08-2010 02:05 AM

all my meets are 2 people :P

grr i gotta get offline in an hour =[ so not fair. but i get to see the triplets from my church tomorrow as they're here for a week =] so yay get hugs ^.^