RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 24-07-2010 01:54 AM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : may be sui trig
Someone I knew & grew up knowing, went to school with (he was a few years ahead of me), etc... found out that he just died. As in, between today & Wednesday. Not suicide, I don't think, but what a perfect ending to a perfect day. /sarcasm

:crying:

frenchhorn 24-07-2010 02:08 AM

*cuddles April tight*

Scarletdreamer 24-07-2010 02:20 AM

*cuddles Oliver back* I... don't know how I feel. Stunned, I guess. Out of it, definitely. Just... I don't know. It doesn't quite feel real.

And on top of THAT, I'm anxious. DAMN YOU, ANXIETY!!!!!! :crying:

frenchhorn 24-07-2010 02:26 AM

*cuddles April* sorry you feel so anxious, anything to calm you, green tea? something fun to do? sorry i'm not more help

Scarletdreamer 24-07-2010 02:28 AM

It's okay. I think I'm going to go take a cool-ish shower, then read in bed for awhile. Am reading a lot of books right now & one of which is one that I can lose myself in quite easily... so yeah. Should be good for trying to forget about that news... :( It's too warm for tea but I might try it later if I'm still awake & the apartment is cool enough.

*cuddles all*

frenchhorn 24-07-2010 02:30 AM

ok *cuddles April* i hope the shower and reading help and that you can sleep.

risenfromperdition 24-07-2010 04:26 AM

bet its not pathetic whatev reason you're stressed bout wknd oliver <3

*hugs april tight as possible <3*

hidingme 24-07-2010 06:56 AM

sarah was referring to my xanax. we take lexapro daily but xanax is only for when the anxiety/panick sets in strong.

MammaMia 24-07-2010 10:13 AM

*cuddles all*

Sorry to hear about your friend April :(

Doikers 24-07-2010 11:10 AM

*Hugs April* I'm sorry to hear about your friend too April .

*Hugs everyone else*

Hi Beki * Waves * I'm Mark .

Scarletdreamer 24-07-2010 11:24 AM

Good morning everyone. *cuddles all*

Got to sleep after reading for about 15 minutes, was exhausted. Jarrod came to bed around 2am. GRRRR. :-X Stupid WoW. Anyway...

Today we're gonna go to a museum in the area, since it's gonna be a horrifically hot & humid day. That should be kinda fun. Anyone else have any plans??

*extra cuddles*

Sorry, am not very talkative as I just got up. :(

frenchhorn 24-07-2010 11:42 AM

*hugs April* museum sounds good, I love museum especially if they have lots of gruesome historical facts, or have loads of stuff about the Tudors!!
I hope you have fun. I'm off to my grandma's 80th bday party, abut 40 people, mostly all over 50 other than me and my sister, thats what I'm stressed about, lots of strange people n a small area. Although I'm driving there, about 1 hour 30 mins down the motorway.
I also spy you hehe *glomps*

Spies Mark *glomps* how are you this morning?

*hugs Hels, Heather, Hiding, and all others who have been in over the night/day for you*

Doikers 24-07-2010 11:48 AM

OOhhhh I stayed in bed too long this morning , stupid lack of motivation and general numbness :S

What kind of museum is it April? I Like museums , at least I think I do , haven't been in one for a while. I have no plans heh , I'm going for a walk just for the exercise and so I can put it on my "Daily Diary" for my nurse , I could lie and say I did it and not do it but thats just not me ....

*Hugs Oliver* Have a good time at your grandmas 80th birthday , I hope the drive is ok.

Scarletdreamer 24-07-2010 12:42 PM

It's a glass museum, but it currently has a show on about medieval glass. :) So I'm looking forward to that... should be nice. Plus, it'll get Jarrod and me away from the computers & a warm apartment for awhile. >_< He did a raid on WoW last night, which is why I said "stupid WoW" - I don't know... it just pissed me off that he was doing that, without me especially, when we had hardly done anything at all yesterday together. :( I guess the quote on my FB profile is right: "Loneliness is not always being alone. It is also lonely to be without love. I am not lonely because no one loves me, I am because I do not love myself." I am so lonely, even when Jarrod's home... I don't know. It's just frustrating. :(

Anyway. Enough whinging about that... I should go & take my meds & get some breakfast, get dressed, etc. :-S I hope that today goes well, as Jarrod's planning on raiding again tonight. :(

shadowedsoul 24-07-2010 02:01 PM

Hugs everyone.
Hmm heading to glasgow for the weekend and normally I'm excited but I really can't be bothered at all, got 4 days off and all I want to do is curl up in a ball and hide. =(

hidingme 24-07-2010 04:02 PM

hey beki~
my aunt had bells palsy for a short time. (sorry if i seem excited or something just never heard anyone else mention it before)

my aunt has breast cancer that warped into bone cancer.. not sure if it was the chemo that cause the bell's or just coincedence..but she only had it maybe a few weeks.. i think i remember her saying something about it being triggered by the chicken pox virus that we carry in our bodies from childhood??
*shrug* not sure.
anyhow hope you dont struggle too much with it. from what my cousins told me.. it is sorta scarey.. cause well they thought my aunt had had a stroke.

take care hon
Hiding

hidingme 24-07-2010 04:04 PM

we did hav plans but wel it to hot outsid to go zoo. i kina sad cuz i waz reeli cited to go zoo, but it ok cuz we hav werk tomoro cuz boss is a big meenie hed.
Sarah

misskitty112 24-07-2010 05:10 PM

*cuddles everyone*
My cast is going out to eat after the performance today... and I'm so nervous.

Doikers 24-07-2010 05:19 PM

OOOhhhhh Have a good time out Felicia! :) *Hugs*

Grr Sarah , I'm sorry you didn't get to go to the zoo but maybe you can go another time soon.

pea soup 24-07-2010 07:03 PM

hi guys and girls,

i dont know any of you right now. ive been away for a while. and well...my life has taken a turn for the worst and i just dont care about doing anything. i managed to do some dishes, laundry, and vaccuum last night, then i took care of the kid this morning....i would have preferred to do none of that. but i had to. now, i havent slept all night....im exhausted and simply cant sleep....so im just hanging out on RYL to stay occupied. thanks for letting me share. and nice to meet you guys.