RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 25-07-2008 09:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
*shoots off to find it*
Luckily...thanks to the OCD...it didnt take too long to find...just had to go through a maze of files :P

I found THE pic...and just another cute one for your viewing pleasure ^_^

Detour. Derail 25-07-2008 09:04 PM

Niggghhhttt Kelly xxx

CrazyHayley 25-07-2008 09:04 PM

oooh 9pm, medication and pre-bedtime fag.
*swallows pills doctor prescribed and goes out to smoking shelter....again*

blue_cloud 25-07-2008 09:05 PM

awwwwwww thats such a cute pic!

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 952459)
Ohhh no O.o
what did I start?

You didn't start anything... I did... I did... talking about wanting to suck on a damn binki like a ****in baby!!!! ARRRGH!!!! I AM SO PATHETIC!!!! I really am ><

blue_cloud 25-07-2008 09:08 PM

awww bound your ok you just want some comfort xx

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 09:10 PM

I think I'm gonna go try to block out some of this noise in my head and take a nap... I'll be back later... *hugs everyone*

Detour. Derail 25-07-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 952477)
You didn't start anything... I did... I did... talking about wanting to suck on a damn binki like a ****in baby!!!! ARRRGH!!!! I AM SO PATHETIC!!!! I really am ><

You arent a baby :(
*cuddles*

CrazyHayley 25-07-2008 09:13 PM

Amanda you're not pathetic, Alexx you didn't start anything abd, you contributed to a very worthwhile conversation and we ended up getting very cute pics to look at.
Its time for me to love you and leave you all for now, as I need to be good and go find an empty corner to do my physio in before settling down for the night.
Hope you all stay safe tonight. Thinking of you all lots.
*snuggles everyone* (even those who are currently in their corners sleeping cos of crazy world time differences)

blue_cloud 25-07-2008 09:18 PM

goodnight all
thanks for the support tonight
*hugs and lullabyes to all*

Detour. Derail 25-07-2008 09:56 PM

*hugs Mors Certa*
you arent a pathetic little twit :(

1ofmany 25-07-2008 11:29 PM

*sips some water while facing a corner*

blondiebear 25-07-2008 11:55 PM

I sip on soda all day long, comforting I think. And I play with my hair a lot. Nice for my head and scalp and nice for my hands. I wouldn't do it with men around, thought it was flirting. But I am so married.

Jeff, you are not pathetic. You are hurting, just like the rest of us are. You're trying to find a solution.

I noticed i missed a lot. I've literally felt an ache behind the left side of my sternum when I've been sad these last two years.

The blankest I've made for all of us in the psych ward are magic just because they're hand made by an inmate here. Once crochet stitch at a time to not SI.

Sorry i'm in such a weird time zone. Well, for me it is normal. As normal as anything in California can be.

1ofmany 25-07-2008 11:59 PM

Not your fault about the time zones. I play with my hair too only on one side usualy so it ends up looking werid if i have been doing it for a while.

Kahlia1981 26-07-2008 12:03 AM

Just sneaking in again. Really struggling today. Been up most of the night alone with my thoughts .... never a good idea. Thinking of dropping out of university even though I've been doing really well. Just not coping right at the moment. And I don't know why. Sorry, this is a bit stilted, I'm having to type while I'm "allowed" to. I just want out :(

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 12:05 AM

kahlia sorry to hear your struggling same to you blondie bears hugs to you both
i too am having a reall rough night had one incident of SI and struggling to stop myself from doing it again :(

Kahlia1981 26-07-2008 12:07 AM

Diamond - thanks for the hugs and here's some straight back at you. {{hugs}}

Peace to everyone.

blondiebear 26-07-2008 12:12 AM

I braid my hair, or just comb it. Today in meeting i pulled the stuff from the temples up to the crown. Secured it with a fabric covered ponytailer that matches my t-shirt.

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 12:31 AM

that sounds pretty blondie.

the kids are at their dads this weekend all i want to do is crawl into bed and spend the whole weekend there! i have got to get a prescription in town and then i will probably end up back in bed more than likely SIing or something self destructive, i hate myself right now

~*forever_broken*~ 26-07-2008 01:33 AM

Jeff, what's up?
*hands you some cocoa*