RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Antebellum 07-12-2011 01:59 AM

How is everyone?

Batmansx_xTeddy 07-12-2011 11:25 AM

Hey everyone sadly I was a bit anti social the last 2 days or so but I am back now. Today was a good day and I have started working out and trying to eat 3 healthy meals a day but I didn't realize how hard it would be to finish one bagel after not eating much or at all for the last few months. Eating that whole bagel took effort but I managed to although I did end up skipping lunch. I didn't self harm today which I am happy about although I did get the urge to but tried to distract myself. Tonight I have been going back and forth a bit about whether I will eat 3 meals a day or not which sucks but oh well I am still in a relatively good mood. So anyway I just thought I would update peoples on how I am doing.

How is everyone else doing today or tonight depending on where you live?

Doikers 07-12-2011 12:38 PM

*Hugs Charlie*

*Hugs Antebelum*

*Hugs Atomic Rocket*

frenchhorn 07-12-2011 03:06 PM

*hugs you all*

Doikers 07-12-2011 04:21 PM

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Oliver*

Billy! 07-12-2011 04:35 PM

*Hugs everyone* How are you all? I'm being a good girl and trying to distract myself in positive ways instead of being a negative nelly :)

hannahs04 07-12-2011 08:04 PM

Hello! Good for you! How's that workin for ya?

Billy! 07-12-2011 08:21 PM

Hey :) It's actually going ok, I'm printing positive images and quotes off the internet and am going to make a scrapbook :) I'm Also going to try and think of things I like about myself and put them in there too. How're you?

frenchhorn 07-12-2011 09:12 PM

thats a really good idea Charlie :)

Doikers 07-12-2011 10:08 PM

Thats a Great idea Charlie *Hugs*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Hannah*

hannahs04 07-12-2011 10:12 PM

That's awesome! Kudos to you for makin such a great effort!

Thanks for the hugs :) *hugs back*

Billy! 08-12-2011 09:00 PM

Thanks guys :) If you have anything positive that I can put in there, i'd appreciate it :)

Synthetisk 10-12-2011 01:37 AM

That sounds like such an awesome idea! Also, can I ask what everyone likes to be called? I don't know many people's names ^^;

*hugs all round*

Sorry I went AWOL by the way, been staying with my boyfriend for a week.

Batmansx_xTeddy 10-12-2011 02:00 AM

*rolls around on floor*

hey all well I did some bad things today which I am not proud of but I slipped up just because of my stupid eating issues grr so frustrating but oh well I was in a good mood most of the day so I am going to try and keep that mood now.

How is everyone else doing tonight

caiden 10-12-2011 02:05 AM

just checking in again. gong through a really severe hyper manic state right at the moment. but hanging in there. prayers for the sanity of my family as they struggle through figuring out how to put up with me would be appreciated though. it has been a few years since they have been around me, and of course ur symptoms has progressively gotten worse instead of better over the past few years, so its poving to be a real challenge for them. and as i leave, i ould like to leave you all with a quote we came up with several years ago. a few of you migt even recognize it from days gone by. we have been around sharing it a long time. anyways, here goes:
every minute free of self harm is an accomplishment, every hour free of self harm is an achievement, and every day free of self harm is a victory.
now remember, there may be more achievements than victories in your days, but they are still something worth being proud of the way we see it. take care all and stay safe!

Doikers 10-12-2011 11:28 AM

*Hugs Hannah*

*Hugs Charlie*

*Hugs Feli* I'm Mark :)

*Hugs Atomic Rocket*

*Hugs Caiden*

m0nk 10-12-2011 04:27 PM

your happy state reminder

have you ever felt you have insomnia both ways? anytime? like with the cohersion of staying awake without feeling tired or just a little sleepy. but also in the way that you forget things along the way just to make someone jsut a little more happier then they were just a second ago?

caiden 10-12-2011 04:57 PM

hugs to everyone! even worse case of severe mania today than i went through yesterday. bad racing thoughts and voices. dont know what im going to do. i dont see the doc for about another two weeks. any advice would be appreciated. kind of really going through a harder struggle than usual right at the moment.

m0nk 10-12-2011 05:21 PM

try to chase the silence. like mouse and cat tag game. it will stabilize most thoughts that are out of controll.

Doikers 10-12-2011 09:45 PM

*hugs y'all*