RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 12:45 PM

*sniffles* ...

'm ok

Doikers 29-04-2010 01:11 PM

Why the sniffles Julie ? * Hands over a Hanky*

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 01:13 PM

*cuddles Mark* I'm also glad that my presentation went well, and the dessert hadn't even been served by the time that we left. :( Some people were still just getting their dinners!! if you can believe that... but oh well, am so fat I don't need to have dessert anyhow. :'( How are you doing/feeling now?? any plans for the morning/afternoon?

*sends Julie a pocket-sized box of infinite cuddles through the hole Mark cut in the box* Are you sure you're okay, hon?

I'm drained... tired already, hate that. :( I am going to be going to a picnic tonight with a friend... it's the psych club's picnic, held at my advisor's house. Should be kind of fun although doubtless I will be anxious. GRRRR. :'(

Just got off WoW a bit ago - lol, Mark, that's a funny dream to be having!! :D - my rogue hit level 17, so close to 20 and a mount!! :D She's a human so she'll get a horse... my plan is to have her get the black stallion, which is not well known about (as far as I can tell)... so yeah. :D Hehe. I'm kinda excited about that. But anyway... :)

Almost time to go... boo hiss. Jarrod's gonna get keys for my car today (we only have one at this time, he's gonna go down to the dealership where he ordered the keys and they're going to make the key so it matches up with my car's computer or summat like that - I've a VW Jetta, kind of confusing the whole deal)... will be dropping me off on campus shortly. That gives me a LOT of time to figure out what I want to do my soc paper on... urgh... :( Due Monday. Up to 10 pages long. Haven't started it and really have no clue what he wants. I HATE THAT!!!!!! :(

*hides in a dark and lonely hole once more* :'(

Doikers 29-04-2010 01:19 PM

*Finds April in her hole and Squish's her*

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 01:19 PM

ARGH DAMNIT, so anxious already!!!

:crying:

Sorry... so sorry... :'(

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 01:20 PM

*squishes Mark back* Thanks... :) Squishes and cuddles and hugs almost always help...

MammaMia 29-04-2010 01:34 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Doikers 29-04-2010 01:36 PM

*hugs Helen*
I spot an Oliver *Hugs*

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 01:37 PM

*cuddles Hels* How're you, sweetie??

*cuddles Oliver* I spy you!! :D

And I spy you, Mark!! :D *more cuddles to you as well*

Just updated my r/v thread... am on campus now. :(

MammaMia 29-04-2010 01:48 PM

*hugs Mark & April* How you doing now?

I spy an Oliver too *hugs*

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 01:53 PM

oooo I have been spied by many people, *hugs you all*

April- my tutor is a lecturer and head of undergrads at my uni, she takes one of my tutorials and is just generally being supportive, taking time out to talk to me and offering to come with me to see my head of school

*hides before the next rehearsal*

SoMuchMore 29-04-2010 02:12 PM

*cuddles everyone*
I spy helen!

MammaMia 29-04-2010 02:18 PM

*cuddles Oliver & Laura*

I don't spy anyone except myself :(

Doikers 29-04-2010 02:47 PM

*Hugs April* I read your R/V thread *extra hugs*

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 03:07 PM

*cuddles Hels, Mark, Laura, and Oliver*

Oliver, I'm so glad that she's being supportive... :) That's awesome. I hope that she continues to be & that you manage to get the extensions you need. Is this rehearsal another 9-hour one or is it shorter?

Hels, how are you, love? You "kind of" evaded my question... *squishes*

Mark, thanks for reading it... you're so sweet - anyone who reads it is - because you don't have to & it's just out of your way & all... How are you doing now?

I only spy me in the thread :( boo.

I took a mini-nap in the student center, just kind of curled up in a chair and relaxed with Plumb playing on my iPod. It was nice. Then I went into the bookstore to see if there are any things that I want to get (as tomorrow - Sale Friday - everything with my uni's logo is 20% off) but I got too anxious so I had to leave. What a pathetic loser. :'(

So now I'm at tutoring... suppose I should sign in, ey, so my supervisor knows that I came... there, signed in. Woohoo.

Still so anxious. I HATE IT!!!! (thanks guys, for being so patient with me :o)

I just want to curl up & go to sleep for a very long time... but I have work that I NEED to do... I just don't know if I can focus on it. I'm so caught up in my own problems right now... selfish bitch that I am. :'(

*hides*

MammaMia 29-04-2010 03:25 PM

I'm always popping by your rant thread April *squishes*

I'm low. But nobody wants to hear me whining. Still got a migraine, not as bad, but still, UGH!!

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 03:28 PM

And I appreciate you doing that, too, Hels. And anyone else. *cuddles* I'm sorry that you have a migraine - and goodness, how can you possibly think that people don't want to listen to your "whinging" when they listen to mine??! I whinge the most of everyone in here, I think (not to start a competition that is, lol)... and people still haven't booted me out of here. So yeah.

Am so tired. GRRRR. Still. And anxious. Still. GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Doikers 29-04-2010 03:31 PM

Oh April you are NOT selfish or a bitch , you are such a nice person and one day you will see that .
And a sale at a bookshop ! with a Uni discount! *jealous* if only I had the concentration to read , I just end up staring into space and getting so frustrated.

I feel groggy , probably from last night's OD still. I want to cut , I want to , I want to , I want to :(

" with bitch drop the T , cus Bich is latin for genourosity" <

MammaMia 29-04-2010 03:38 PM

Anxiety & tiredness is a bitch. I have them both too today April, so know how you're feeling, but luckily mine's not too bad *squishes* We apparently don't whine, we 'express' hahaha!! *squishes* But YOU definitely don't whine xx

Mark, I'm so sorry you want to cut so much. Try not to *snuggles* Try distractions on RYL??

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 03:39 PM

Thanks Mark... *curls up next to, 'cause he's comforting* ...I just wish that I could see that. It's not actually a bookshop, it's the uni bookstore that sells like uni logo clothing, textbooks, and some "fun books" - but nothing off on those. Just the clothing, really. I want to get another, last pair of sweatpants before I leave (lol - I have like 5 pairs of uni sweats as is... :P)... am not sure if I want the more expensive pair of girls' sweats, or the less expensive, guys' ones that have pockets. (What is the DEAL with making girls'/women's sweats without pockets?!?!)

Anyway.

I spy an Oliver and a Mark!! :D