RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 28-04-2010 12:09 AM

*cuddles Helen, April, Kahli and Crimson*
Sorry I've not got any words at the moment, my hand is painful, my chest in agony and can hardly breathe and desperatly trying to do my work, although my concentration is **** at the moment. Plus I'm stressing, tommorw got to ring someone up to say I can do this orchestral course for them, firstly hate using the phone and secondly got to come out to them.
also concert tomorrow evening and more classes and rehearsals.

PoisonedApple 28-04-2010 01:05 AM

Oliver~ if the pain and labored breathing are from your binder have you considered one that's slightly larger? *huggles* What are you going to be playing in the concert tomorrow?

xxjuliexx 28-04-2010 01:07 AM

*sits*

frenchhorn 28-04-2010 01:09 AM

yeah its my binder, a size bigger wouldnt work, I'm right in the middle of this size, it sucks but cant do much about it.
I'm playing a couple of pieces from composers at my music college, one of them based on wurthering heights.
*cuddles* you ok?
*hugs Julie* you ok?

xxjuliexx 28-04-2010 01:11 AM

*shakes head* i fine

frenchhorn 28-04-2010 01:13 AM

you sure your fine julie? its ok to talk about stuff if you want. would you like anything *hot drink, hug, blanket?*

PoisonedApple 28-04-2010 01:15 AM

*nods* I see... I hate being between sizes of things...

I'm doing ok. working on being a better me but stuck on the question of why i deserve to be my top priority... Part of a form to sign up for a health challenge thing. I have my goals and motivation down but this question I have no answer to. *shrug* I have till the 3rd to think of an answer though.

xxjuliexx 28-04-2010 01:20 AM

*shakes head* i fine
fine is easy and nice and wont screw stuff up
so i is fine
*sits in a corner* see ----> :-)

PoisonedApple 28-04-2010 01:32 AM

le sigh... time to head home... lets see how stressed out everyone can make me today...

MammaMia 28-04-2010 02:34 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Should be excited about today. As I'm seeing an online friend. Hm. Instead I'm crying again, got a twitchy eye & just really low. Joy to the world. I just want to die if I'm going to keep feeling low. *sighs*

I'll be hiding in anyone wants me or cares..

Kahlia1981 28-04-2010 02:37 AM

*sneaks in to where Helen is hiding and hugs her*

*hugs everyone*

*tries to find a nice place to hide and have a cry herself*

xxjuliexx 28-04-2010 02:37 AM

*gives MammaMia and Kahlia little pocket size boxes filled with hugs*

Kahlia1981 28-04-2010 04:59 AM

Thanks Julie *offers you a hug*

xxjuliexx 28-04-2010 08:55 AM

*curls up *

jonikd 28-04-2010 08:56 AM

*wanders in looking for hugs & sighing*

*cuddles Helen, Laura, April and Kahlia tightly and wonders how you all are now*

*hugs Mark, Crimson, Hayley & Oliver*
Mark, how was your rockmelon? I'm just off to have some too nom nom.....

*hugs wee Nicole & Julie*

*leaves hugs for those I don't know so well yet* this ward is simply humming!

*settles down with rockmelon, a tuppa and sighs again*

MammaMia 28-04-2010 09:12 AM

Well I've been to sleep & woken up again haha!!!

*cuddles everyone* Hope we're all feeling better today.

Beginning to get hyper wooop woop ^_^

Doikers 28-04-2010 09:57 AM

*Hugs Crimson* I'm sorta glad you have gotten the whole library fiasco sorted out :)

JK , I really liked my rockmelon once I got past the messy bit of scooping out the seeds , it was reduced in the shop too so it's super ripe :)

*Hugs wardies*
My Housing support worker should be here in 2 minutes , I hope he can sort this energy company out *Crosses fingers*

jonikd 28-04-2010 09:57 AM

*hugs Helen* how you today? Did you see your friend, or are you about to which could explain the woop wooping. x

xxjuliexx 28-04-2010 09:59 AM

*sits in the corner and scratches*

jonikd 28-04-2010 10:01 AM

ooh Mark you were very quiet sneaking in. I just this minute finished mine, and it wasn't quite ripe enough! Glad you enjoyed it, its the one thing that I allow myself as a treat sometimes if I need something special. They cost about NZ$7 over here, and don't last long!

My flatmate's daughter just talked me out of half of it - its almost like a currency in this house :D

How you doing?

*helps Mark clean up all the suqishy seed mess*