RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Katch 19-05-2008 09:46 PM

Emma, sending you a big hug -
If I knew a place where wishes came true I'd go there to make a wish for you. I'd wish for you to be happy in life and not feel as though you had all these demands made of you. Here if you need or want to chat. xxx

blondiebear 19-05-2008 10:06 PM

I finally heard from my 17 year old friend. Thank God! She will be okay.

I finally finished the shirts I had planned to finish Saturday! I phoned the client as soon as they were done. Next project after lunch is the sailboat thingies.

Hey Monarkh, it is a dry heat and that does make all the difference! When I've visited Georgia to spend time with family, it has felt like I've been swimming in a pool that is way too hot!

Alyssa please take it from someone who has graduated. Study even if you don't feel like it because it is even worse if you don't!

I want to send a message to my husband then I need lunch. I was hungry two hours ago but wanted to finish those shirts!

Katch 19-05-2008 10:13 PM

Well, I came in, I left a message of support - waited for any hello's, people left, waited again, still no response. Feel a bit alone now - think I should go and leave you all to it. In real life I seem to walk into a room and people leave and conversations stop - must be me - sorry.
Sorry - I wanted company - sorry for driving you away - sorry for being a bit needy right now. and lastly sorry for saying how I feel - but i had to - it's my new rule to myself for a bit..

Detour. Derail 19-05-2008 10:14 PM

Katch hunni !!! :(
I want you here!!
*Hugs tightly*
Please stay?

BoundNoMore 19-05-2008 10:18 PM

Katch... please stay... we love you (((hugs))) the only I haven't responded is because I just woke up.

MammaMia 19-05-2008 10:20 PM

Emma, *snuggles* I'm sorry people are asking for so much :( I'm sorry she made that comment too and the whole love/hate thing xx It's like I've been seeing my counsellor for over a year, I've always got on with her. At one point she really started annoying me but tbh she was right and I just couldn't see that. I'm so glad I went back twice before my 18th, and then was made to go back after. It's much easier now...cus I know I can trust her and she'll understand. I'm gonna miss her :( Sorry started rambling...

Katch, I want you to stay :(

BoundNoMore 19-05-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katch (Post 775206)
Well, I still only have a niece and a daughter - so I could do with another member to my RYL family - let me know if you want - I know you don't know me but I'm nice....

I wanna be in your family!!!

MammaMia 19-05-2008 10:23 PM

*hides in a corner and then cries*

Detour. Derail 19-05-2008 10:24 PM

helen sweety?
*coaxes you out*

MammaMia 19-05-2008 10:27 PM

*hides some more*

Meh. I really don't know if I'll ever be happy again. Why is it I ALLOW things to ruin my good mood so easily >.<

Pomegranate 19-05-2008 10:33 PM

*hugs Helen* what's up sweetie? x

BoundNoMore 19-05-2008 10:38 PM

Helen, sweetie, please talk to us... we wanna help

Pomegranate 19-05-2008 10:47 PM

heya Helen, I'm going to go offline for a little bit but I will be back later. I have my phone with me if you want to text, bit difficult to talk though atm xx

MammaMia 19-05-2008 10:48 PM

*hugs Emma & Amanda*

I don't know what's wrong really. Well I do, my heart is aching for something I can't have (yet!). Plus I hate goodbyes and I know I'm making it easier for myself by starting the one with Tina & Jess already....but all this saying goodbye stuff seems to just go all back to my dad i.e. reminding me of when he walked out on us saying that he'd be back *cries* He obviously never came back.

I'm so stressed at the moment. I'm worried about my best friend, she may have re-broken her coycx and is going up to A&E tomorrow to check. So fingers crossed she hasn't :( Then if one of my online friends die I will for some reason feel resposible....cus I didn't really listen to her. Not cus I'm mean, just cus I was spending time with people =] and for others reasons.

I'm scared about my exam. I'm trying to be positive about it. I just wish it was over & done with now. I really really really do. Because I'm so scared I'm going to **** up......and also have a complete breakdown like I did last time. I promised Tina I wouldn't, but guhhhh I dunno. But it might not happen cus my counsellor has referred me to see someone else who's on the counselling team at my college to have an appointment on relaxation techniques...but one dodgy problem. I know that she goes through stuff with you but you have to have your eyes shut. I can't do that >.< I really bloody panic and I HAVE to see people's mouths otherwise I can't always hear them. Ah I'll just explain....

Plus I have a health worry on my mind grrrr! Just waiting to see if it's hormonal first, cus I don't wanna freak out if it's gonna buggar off in next couple of days. Also today I was really dizzy :S I was quite scared actually cus when I went to counselling, I landed on my seat pretty hard cus I thort I'd missed it and I hadn't.

Why did he have to stress me out further by extending the deadline. It's good cus I can finish my work off and all. But grrrrr cus I wanted to hand it all in today >_<

BoundNoMore 19-05-2008 10:57 PM

BIG cuddles Helen. Stress is no fun.

irkeninvader 19-05-2008 10:59 PM

Wow there's a lot of posts to read since last night... I think that's why this thread intimidates me so much lol.

Alexx - I can see what you mean about the fire. Fire and the sea are awe-inspiring powers.

Blondiebear - I'm glad you finally heard about your friend, that must be a weight off your mind.

*hugs Pomegranate* I don't want any of those things from you, I just hope you can feel better soon.

*hugs Katch* People don't leave because you come in hun. It's taking me forever to get through all these new posts, hah! It's good that you're saying how you feel though, never be sorry for that.

*hugs Hells* Sorry you're feeling so stressed right now. Has it helped to talk about it?

*hugs everyone else that I may have missed* so many posts... I did read them all I just can't compute replies to all of them.

It took me so long to read all those posts... :crazy: It was worth it though :pinch:

Automatik Teknicolour 19-05-2008 10:59 PM

If anybody wants to talk tonight, feel free to PM me :-)

Detour. Derail 19-05-2008 10:59 PM

Helen Im so sorry everything is so hard for you right now...I wish i could help in some wayy :(
*huggles*

MammaMia 19-05-2008 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 775600)
BIG cuddles Helen. Stress is no fun.

Nah it's not :( *big cuddles*

I feel like I still have so much more to say about me :notsure: But I don't know what.

MammaMia 19-05-2008 11:03 PM

Ah, I remembered another thing I was going to say which is really not helping me. I got offered again to join a night out on Saturday. Bearing in mind most of us will have to avoid getting drunk because we have work the next day. I really want to go. I don't ever get invited out out proper, and the times I do....I usually have to end up saying no :(