RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 14-03-2011 10:24 PM

What, the dog? He actually was. It was a documentry on TV and he was sleeping, disturbingly though, he looked up at that part...
I'm glad I made you laugh :)

*Hugs Jill* You alright?

shadowedsoul 14-03-2011 10:26 PM

hmm feeling low and suicidal. just want all this crap too end please.
how are you

FlyingNy 14-03-2011 10:31 PM

*Tight squishy hugs* Please hold on Jill, there's a reason you've hung on this long and things will someday be better. Is there anything that triggered this mood?

I'm alright, not even nervous now. I'm in the pre-performance calm stage.

Doikers 14-03-2011 10:37 PM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Solo*

*Hugs Jill*

Just worn out , getting bad thoughts , Have taken my meds and am heading to bed *Night time Hugs my Wardies*

shadowedsoul 14-03-2011 10:41 PM

just had a really ***** day, feels like im sinking, i cant be assed picking myself up.good luck with your drama perfomace lia. huggles

FlyingNy 14-03-2011 10:46 PM

Then we'll have to do it for you Jill. Stay here, talking to us. If this was Glee, I'd sing to you right now. But I can't sing to save my life. Have this song instead, it really helped me a few years back when I felt as if I had no one, even though I was only hearing it from my i-pod.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gcrx2Ab0FM"]YouTube - Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne (lyrics)[/ame]

Night night Mark, sweet dreams. *Hugs*

shadowedsoul 14-03-2011 10:56 PM

thanks lia, i needed that. hugs

FlyingNy 14-03-2011 10:59 PM

It's alright Jill :) I hope it helped.

BWchick 15-03-2011 12:36 AM

*Hugs all* Hi everyone! I guess since everyone is up I should formally introduce myself! My name is Meganna (may-gan-uh) I have a cat...... (out of the loop)..... oh well! Since I'm new, can I learn your names? and Icequeenhasaheart, are you in theatre? and sorry your down solo and shadowedsoul. if you need to vent or just chat I will be here! or pm me! :) I love you allllllllllllllll!!!! i will be back later I just wanted to say hi really quick before I can realy sit and chat. be back later!

Cazki 15-03-2011 12:52 AM

Hey everyone, iv been absent from here for a while. How is everyone?

ˈsäləˌterē 15-03-2011 12:58 AM

Hey Maganna! Thanks! It's been a tough day! How ya doin hun? I have three cats! There's a thread in Vets General for crazy cat ladies. You should check it out. I just go by Solo on here for now. Only a couple people who have pmed me know my real name n I ask them not to use it on here. Thanks so much for the offer. You never know when I may take ya up on it. We love you too hun!

ˈsäləˌterē 15-03-2011 01:00 AM

Hey Atlantica! Sorry! Your post came in while I was typin to Maganna. How you doin? It's great to hear from you! I think you give more hugs than anybody on this whole site!

Cazki 15-03-2011 01:15 AM

Heya solo, thanks, im not doing good, struggling :( How are you?

ˈsäləˌterē 15-03-2011 01:17 AM

Whatcha strugglin with sweetheart?

Cazki 15-03-2011 01:25 AM

Just had enough, dont want to be here anymore, feel deppressed and just want to give up. Still its only me isnt it pathetic old me! Just a waste of time. Sorry :(

ˈsäləˌterē 15-03-2011 01:33 AM

No way sweetheart! You are not pathetic or a waste of time! That's the depression talkin hun. You're an amazing caring person. Way too good to give up on! I'll make a deal! I won't give up on you if you don't. I actually won't give up on ya either way, but it sure helps if you work with me!

shadow13 15-03-2011 01:44 AM

Listening to keep holding on, having a mini emotional break down in my head. Don't wanna sleep, don't want the darkness to return. but i dont want this blissful but lonely nothingness to continue. :crying:

Cazki 15-03-2011 01:55 AM

:sad: im sorry just struggling. I wish i was dead, i really do. I cant fight this anymore.

misskitty112 15-03-2011 01:56 AM

*hugs ward*

I'm just gonna crawl in here and be useless for a while *curls up in the corner*

ˈsäləˌterē 15-03-2011 01:57 AM

Shad, that reminded me of post my little sister made on facebook today. It says, with the silence comes the dark, with the dark comes the fear. I can be alone. I can be fearless. I think it may be lyrics to a song. You ok hun?