RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 13-12-2010 11:56 PM

Sometimes I wish I had more patience :S

My anaemia has been playing up today, epic fail. Really hoping it's not another bad phase of it....

PsychoKitty2010 13-12-2010 11:57 PM

Why is it that the best of friends live on the opposite side of the country, or even the world? It's not fair. I have a few of friends and they are ones that I trust and am close with but 2 live in NY (I'm in washington state) and one is in Australia. It sucks. I fear that I will never be able to meet them in person and I don't want to have my only friends be so far away. I wish I could make new friends but I seem to make friends with crappy people and the good ones always leave. :( :'((

SoMuchMore 13-12-2010 11:57 PM

*spies helen, kitty, lia, and sarah and hugs tight*

So um... 15 hours of stressful meetings, witnessing people shouting loudly and getting in each others faces, 4 jokes about SI, 2 about how suicide is a cop out, work, and finals stress later... I am still SI free for about 7 weeks... Don't ask me how i am doing this b/c i have no idea. I never wanted to walk out of a room so badly.

MammaMia 13-12-2010 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoKitty2010 (Post 2607894)
Why is it that the best of friends live on the opposite side of the country, or even the world? It's not fair. I have a few of friends and they are ones that I trust and am close with but 2 live in NY (I'm in washington state) and one is in Australia. It sucks. I fear that I will never be able to meet them in person and I don't want to have my only friends be so far away. I wish I could make new friends but I seem to make friends with crappy people and the good ones always leave. :( :'((

I can relate so badly with majority of this. *hugs tightly* My best friend lives just over 3 hours away from me. However I am thankful it's still the same country. I've only seen her once this year as plans fell through & stuff. Sorry I realise this is probably totally useless.

SparkleKitten 13-12-2010 11:59 PM

*cuddles all* You guys are amazing

MammaMia 14-12-2010 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2607896)
*spies helen, kitty, lia, and sarah and hugs tight*

So um... 15 hours of stressful meetings, witnessing people shouting loudly and getting in each others faces, 4 jokes about SI, 2 about how suicide is a cop out, work, and finals stress later... I am still SI free for about 7 weeks... Don't ask me how i am doing this b/c i have no idea. I never wanted to walk out of a room so badly.

That really sucks Laura &cuddles tightly* BUT massive congratulations on being 7 weeks free or so :)

Suicide may seem a cop out, but it really isn't :S Just a very bad feeling & sad decision =[

FlyingNy 14-12-2010 12:07 AM

*Hugs all, especially Laura since I haven't already*

So are you Sarah :)

I know about friends living so far :( One of my best friends is called Jody, but she's the one who lives 150 miles away. I love her though.

SoMuchMore 14-12-2010 12:07 AM

thanks helen *cuddles* and yea i agree with you on the cop out thing... i wasn't going to argue though because there were already tons of people yelling and I don't handle that well anyway.

I'm sorry your anemia is bad today. Is your cold getting better? sounds like you've been feeling very poorly lately :-(

*hugs sarah* you are amazing too hun!

*hugs kitty* I feel that way about some people in my life too. Its sad when you can't see them, but at least they are there for you.

*massive hugs for lia too* how have you been?

PsychoKitty2010 14-12-2010 12:12 AM

-hugs Laura, Helen, and Sarah-

Laura, I'm so sorry to hear what you have had to deal with. I know how it feels I have experienced stuff like that and I know how much it hurts. Congrats on being 7 weeks free, though! That's amazing! I could never make it that long :( *hugs again*

Thanks Helen for trying to help. I don't really think there is anything that can help me which is discouraging, but I appreciate the fact that people try. *hugs tight*

Sarah, I'm sorry about what you are going through. I have read your posts and it's not that I am ignoring you, I just don't know what to say that will help, so I just...don't say anything. I'm sorry. Just know that I am not ignoring you. I hope you are doing ok. *hugs again*

MammaMia 14-12-2010 12:12 AM

*hugs everyone lots just because I can*

Laura, my cold is MUCH better. Almost all gone. I got some tissue before starting work as always and didn't finish it. Last Wednesday, that amount would have lasted me....5 minutes? :p I have been quite poorly it seems recently. Just praying my anaemia is just having a bad day & will then go away. But I'm doubting it sadly. Had to fill in paperwork with my manger today to make sure I was well enough to return to work really. Was good chat. Feel like telling her stuff but I feel like I can't with her being my manger (we already knew each other before but hadn't chatted in so long). It's not important anyway.

SparkleKitten 14-12-2010 12:14 AM

Thanks guys. Trying to talk to my Fiance now, he wants to talk about how I've been feeling, is going okay actually. Perhaps I'm bottling up too much and not telling him enough for him to be able to understand what I feel. Is worth a shot

Edit - Thanks Kitty *snuggles*

Also many thanks to Lia, Helen, Mark, Laura and everyone else in the ward <3

PsychoKitty2010 14-12-2010 12:14 AM

-curls back up in the corner and hides-

MammaMia 14-12-2010 12:16 AM

*cuddles Sarah & Kitty* Sorry it's not more, but I am reading & hearing you guys xx

PsychoKitty2010 14-12-2010 12:20 AM

It's ok Helen. I'm sorry I can't help more, either. :(

MammaMia 14-12-2010 12:23 AM

It's okay Kitty :)

PsychoKitty2010 14-12-2010 12:26 AM

-cuddles with Helen and Sarah and Lia and anyone else who would like to join in on the cuddling session-

FlyingNy 14-12-2010 12:30 AM

*Hugs Kitty and co* What's the matter?

I'm glad it's going alright Sarah :) I hope it continues to.

*Hugs Helen* I don't have a lot to say, I just didn't want you to feel ignored.

I'm alright still, but my best friend is driving my stir crazy, shes's always on my back for not talking to her and being so closed off, saying that it's hurtful and all this other stuff and I don't think she means to but she's making me hate myself even more. But I don't know what to say 'I'm sorry I'm useless'? 'Sorry I'm so hard faced'? She just makes me feel as if I am doing something wrong, like I'm not good enough and just like a total cow :(

/Rant.

Still, it'll soon be Christmas :)

PsychoKitty2010 14-12-2010 12:49 AM

-hugs Lia back and blinks her stinging eyes- Glad you are doing arlight still. Sorry to hear you are having problems with your friend. I hope things go better soon.

-snuggles up in the corner with blankets and pillows and rocks herself back and forth and just stares-

FlyingNy 14-12-2010 12:53 AM

*Snuggles up beside Kitty so she's not all alone and finds a blanket and pillow to settle down to sleep.*

PsychoKitty2010 14-12-2010 12:57 AM

-watches Lia as she snuggles up to sleep and continues rocking back and forth-