RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 06-07-2010 08:08 PM

*cuddles lia tightly* Don't give up please! Hang in there, you can get through this. What happened hun?

I'mJustMe 06-07-2010 08:12 PM

Nothing. It doesn't matter. I'm sorry, I'm being crap and unsupportive at the moment. I'm so sorry.

xxx

PoisonedApple 06-07-2010 08:22 PM

epic fail = knowing you only have amonth to finish 3 exams and 3 essays, rushing through a test and failing so now you have to take extra time to redo the test and on top of that can get a max of 70% now *buries head in sand*

MammaMia 06-07-2010 08:29 PM

It does matter if it's affecting you Lia. We're here if you want to talk about it, if not, we're still here :)

I'mJustMe 06-07-2010 08:41 PM

What's the point anymore? Just why, why, why, why...

*Runs until can't run anymore, then collapses in a sobbing heap.*

I have to get out. Away from here, away from everything! I just want out. Out, out, out.

MammaMia 06-07-2010 08:53 PM

*cuddles tight*

jonikd 06-07-2010 09:08 PM

Hey Mark, how you?
And Crimson and Helen and Lia.

*cuddles Helen*

MammaMia 06-07-2010 09:25 PM

*curls up and cries*

PoisonedApple 06-07-2010 09:25 PM

well a 65% (won't let me retest for a week), a 95% and I have just 3 essays and a typed out ethics exam left to do by 12 August... *snickers at use of the word just* i admit this is my own fault but now i feel totally overwhelmed even with my essays all mostly done. i hate essays... they never look ok to me. never ready to hand in.

PoisonedApple 06-07-2010 09:26 PM

*cuddles Helen*

MammaMia 06-07-2010 09:26 PM

*cuddles you back*

I'mJustMe 06-07-2010 09:27 PM

I'll stop being so useless now. Individual replies.

Jill- you don't suck sweetie. How are you feeling now? I'm glad you listened to me :) I am right. I'm always right. Of course :/

Laura- How are you feeling now? *Hugs*

Helen- Glad you had some happiness eariler and I hope you're feeling exited again now. What made you feel low again? Or was it just a random mood?

April- I care out you sweet. I haven't read your r/v. I'm not entierly sure what one it. I can be a little thick. I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry, I'm being useless again. And I need to stop apologsing. Sorry :P I hope you feel a little better now. And thanks for the PM invite.

Angelic Monster- Good luck with all the work. I've just finsihed a load of exams and feel as if I failed and am going to let everyone down, but hey.

Mark- *hugs* Glad there's somone else you can talk to. I hope you're alright. Good that the appointment went well.

*Hugs and tea to everyone else.*

I had tea today. At my W/E. It was a little boring today and they wouldn't let me watch a hystorectomy :( and two cats died. Lovely and cheerrful.

Why am I listening to this song? It's upbeat, but the most cheesy thing I have ever heard of. I didn't even know this person sang...

MammaMia 06-07-2010 09:31 PM

I've been low for a long time, just get bursts of happiness/excitedness.

I'm so cross with my boyfriend, well techically he's my ex but I haven't left him offically LOL. He comes online & was talking. Was going to ignore him but replied. Turns out he only phoned because he wanted to invite me to a BBQ tomorrow which I can't do with being out at Alton Towers. Plus I probably wouldn't have gone, as I'm so angry with him at the moment. Then he was talking about how he wanted to make it up to me & how he knows sorry won't fix it alone. Sounds like bullshit & then just ran off whilst I was eating dinner. No text or anything to apologise....so far. (He left over an hour ago)

Then my best friend just ran off too. Am so worried about her but I know she'll stay safe. She promised & said she was going bed. Plus she was going to go early anyway as we both need early nights for our early starts (she's got a busy day too). Just hope it helps to make her feel better. Can understand why she doesn't want to be low as it's her birthday on Thursday.

*curls up* I feel so alone.

shadowedsoul 06-07-2010 09:34 PM

Huggles lea very gently but tightly, your not useless Hun your a caring and lovely person, that deseves happyness.

Me I'm fine, okayish idk *shrugs*

I'mJustMe 06-07-2010 09:34 PM

Lol, Helen, because of your DP, I imagine you as a little stick person sat at your computer.

I'mJustMe 06-07-2010 09:37 PM

You're not alone Helen, you have all of us and others in your life who do care about you. I know it doesn't feel like it, I don't feel like it (that people care about me that is), but they do (care about you). Right, did you make sense of that?

*Hugs Jill back and Helen. No more arms. Damn. Group hug*

What's up Jill? Glad you're not feeling too bad. And thanks.

xx

I'mJustMe 06-07-2010 09:40 PM

Sorry for taking up another post, but I am worried about my mental health. I was suicudal ten minutes ago, and now I'm fine. Does anyone know anything about bipolar disorder...? Mind, I don't have manic highs, just the biggest mood swings...that might be more to do with my time of the month. But then, I'm always like this, even when I don't have my woman issues.

shadowedsoul 06-07-2010 09:44 PM

Noithing I'm fine. =\ forget about me, are you okay? I know stuiped question.

MammaMia 06-07-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'mJustMe (Post 2389260)
Lol, Helen, because of your DP, I imagine you as a little stick person sat at your computer.

Haha. That amused me greatly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'mJustMe (Post 2389266)
You're not alone Helen, you have all of us and others in your life who do care about you. I know it doesn't feel like it, I don't feel like it (that people care about me that is), but they do (care about you). Right, did you make sense of that?

*Hugs Jill back and Helen. No more arms. Damn. Group hug*

I know I'm not alone. I just feel like it because of my best friend going. I know it's daft as other people care about me too. I did make sense of it :D *hugs you both*

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'mJustMe (Post 2389270)
Sorry for taking up another post, but I am worried about my mental health. I was suicudal ten minutes ago, and now I'm fine. Does anyone know anything about bipolar disorder...? Mind, I don't have manic highs, just the biggest mood swings...that might be more to do with my time of the month. But then, I'm always like this, even when I don't have my woman issues.

That's quite worrying, do you have any professional support??????

PoisonedApple 06-07-2010 09:48 PM

April is probably a good one to ask Lia. Sorry not more helpful but she's the only person that comes to mind right at the second that could give you more info.
You aren't alone Helen, we care and we're here.
Jill, are you fine or f.i.n.e.?