RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 30-04-2010 01:16 AM

Crimson, it's not honey, the ward's just moving really fast with posts at the moment. Partially because we're all posting at the exact same time && then missing posts LOL =P

WOW I see 5 of us in here :P

MammaMia 30-04-2010 01:17 AM

Oliver, Mamma Mia rocks!!! My favourite film && musical :D (Partially why I have it as my user name) Hope you enjoy it & that the pain goes :(

frenchhorn 30-04-2010 01:18 AM

Crimson, other than stressing I'm not good, really depressed and feeling very negative and just generally crap. I have never heard of a grape propel before what is it??

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 01:19 AM

I suppose that's true Helen... I didn't check the times lol

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 01:19 AM

I've never seen Mamma Mia... what's it about??

I've had a picnic before, just not gone to the psych dept. one. :)

Okay. Crash setting in. DAMNIT. Bath sounds good, then bed.

:'(

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 01:20 AM

Grape Propel is kind of like Gatorade only no calories and it's, well, a little sweeter and not quite as salty. :) It's tasty...

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 01:20 AM

julie is inside right now but i can get her if u want i will go back inside if u want

and MammaMia am i allowed to put it on in here... the movie

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 01:21 AM

Who are we talking to right now, xxjuliexx? - don't want to call you Julie in case that offends. :)

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 01:21 AM

erm propel is a fitness water made by gatorade... kinda like vitamin water... mine today is grape flavor. low cal, low sugar, added vitamins and flavored :) unless plain water is part ice i find that i can't drink much of it so propel is a good option for me.

MammaMia 30-04-2010 01:22 AM

April, it's a musical :D It was orginally a theatre musical in several countries which has had (and still does) a lot of success but was turned into a film in 2008, you MUST have heard about it. Was extremely popular!!!

It's about a mother letting going of her daughter, who's getting married. But her daughter wants to find her dad, only to find there's 3 possibilities. That's the best way I can think of explaining. You should watch it on DVD sometime :D

Bath && bed sound good :D

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 01:22 AM

It's Owen right now , April

frenchhorn 30-04-2010 01:23 AM

ahh ok April, sorry my mistake.
mamma mia is a musical using Abba songs, its about a girl who lives on a Greek island with her mum and is getting married and wants to invite her father to the wedding, but from reading her mum's diary she finds out there could be 3 possible fathers, so she invites them all and then trys to find out which it is, its very funny, a good film when your feeling crap, plus I like Colin Firth!! hehe lol, think thats my mums fault!

MammaMia 30-04-2010 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxjuliexx (Post 2270844)
and MammaMia am i allowed to put it on in here... the movie

You can, we have a DVD player over there *points*

(Obviously you can't get a youtube link & post that, as it'd be illegal)

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 01:24 AM

i am owen i dont relly like that name tho i like just O but it can he confusing sorry u not here wen asked if i could come out i will go away if u want

MammaMia 30-04-2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2270851)
mamma mia is a musical using Abba songs, its about a girl who lives on a Greek island with her mum and is getting married and wants to invite her father to the wedding, but from reading her mum's diary she finds out there could be 3 possible fathers, so she invites them all and then trys to find out which it is, its very funny, a good film when your feeling crap, plus I like Colin Firth!! hehe lol, think thats my mums fault!

Your explanation is WAY better thank mine, thank you :-p

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 01:24 AM

K, thanks Crimson. :)

Figured it was a musical. :) Thanks Hels, for giving me some info. I'm not really into musicals nor the whole theatre world (be it films or plays), so I really haven't heard of it. Lol. Or else I've forgotten, since I've had ECT since it came out in 2008... :P (to be serious though, I have forgotten a lot of things because of the ECT)

MammaMia 30-04-2010 01:25 AM

The posts are moving so quick that my head is beginning to spin lol :)

Glad we're busy, it feels good to have company, nobody's talking to me on msn...

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 01:25 AM

i no need youtube i has dvds

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 01:25 AM

It may be illegal but it would be totally awesome to have a ward movie day/night where we could all really just sit and watch something together.

MammaMia 30-04-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2270856)
Figured it was a musical. :) Thanks Hels, for giving me some info. I'm not really into musicals nor the whole theatre world (be it films or plays), so I really haven't heard of it. Lol. Or else I've forgotten, since I've had ECT since it came out in 2008... :P (to be serious though, I have forgotten a lot of things because of the ECT)

Oh okay, fair enough, maybe give it a try? :-P *squishes* Sorry it's made you forget stuff though :( I remember studying in Psychology, sounded horrible. Well if we're talking about the same thing of course..