RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedseraph 31-05-2009 04:34 PM

Whats the matter MammaMia? im here if you want to chat

zowie 31-05-2009 05:51 PM

I had another nice day in the sun :)

one_step_closer 31-05-2009 07:15 PM

I wish that I could act on my suicidal feelings without hurting my brother, or that they would go away. This has been going on for too long.

youonlyliveonce 31-05-2009 07:35 PM

feels really shitty after a od last night. and phoned and left a message with my ot so she will phone at sum stupid time(be4 9am) 2morrow but i dont know wat im gonna say to her cus she will tell my cpn and ive gota c him at 130
hugs wud be nice

realflifefaerie 31-05-2009 07:36 PM

*hugs all that need them* my head hurts, I think it's the consequence of too much sun.

Secrets is a happy secrets today, she is no longer a hermit and feels suitably sunburnt, hugged, feed and child-messed. Though she desperatly needs sleep.

Damnation. 31-05-2009 08:34 PM

OH MY. Guess who got completely rat arsed and talked a lot of **** last night xD;

Strawberry.Bananas 31-05-2009 08:53 PM

That's the way to do it 'Damnation' :D.

*hugs all that need them*

Damnation. 31-05-2009 09:14 PM

XD Oh yes.

Thank **** my housemate warned my dad and gran that I'd probably be drunk last night, 'cause I sent them emails <_<;

Strawberry.Bananas 31-05-2009 10:05 PM

Nicely done!

Please...is there anybody around? I can't handle this anymore...! I need help. Please. Anybody? There's a very desperate girl in the Psyc Ward here...

wildly insane 31-05-2009 11:52 PM

*hugs Vicki* what's up? shout, scream, vent, rant, rave, cry, whatever will make you feel better.

*hugs Todlich* did you have a good time last night? Hope you didn't have too much of a hangover today

*hugs Secrets* am so glad you had a good day, I hope you get some sleep.

*hugs Cheryl* sorry to hear that hun, how did the phone call and meeting go?

*hugs one step closer* I'm sorry things are so hard, please keep fighting

*hugs Arwen* yay for another nice day

*hugs shadowedseraph* how are you?

*hugs Helen* yep change happens and there aint anything we can do about it. hope your sunday was okay

*hugs Jem* ooh chocolate cupcakes

leaves hugs for anyone wanting them, am shattered, time for bed

shadowedsoul 31-05-2009 11:53 PM

argh!!!!! okay this was a stuiped idea, but i was looking at photos of myself from ages ago, and videos and i really dont like what i saw. i look and sound just, hmm felt like telling myself to shut up. just feel really upset and triggered. deff didnt like what i saw. and now i want to cut, crap. =/

wildly insane 01-06-2009 12:00 AM

sorry to hear that, people always look and sound wierd and different on videos and photos can be very unflattering at times, I'm sure there are also some lovely photos of you. It's in the past, it's not now and there's nothing you can do about it, except be strong today *hugs*

shadowedsoul 01-06-2009 12:04 AM

yeah i know, just dont have the best opioin of myself to begin with, so that didnt help, my own stuiped fault. knew how it would effect me, but i did it anyway. which was bright. =[

youonlyliveonce 01-06-2009 12:18 AM

havent had them yet its in 8 hours the phone call and 11 hours for the psych

BeckyStarz 01-06-2009 03:15 AM

i feel so wired.

Pomegranate 01-06-2009 03:19 AM

Are you ok Becky starz? *hugs* what's up? x

Pomegranate 01-06-2009 03:19 AM

*leaves hugs for some of the VPW regulars, Hanna, Zowie, Kahlia, Nicole, Secrets, Marie-Anne, Kat, Jem etc*

Acrasia 01-06-2009 03:23 AM

*Also leaves hugs for everyone*

I feel **** myself so i have no wise words to give right now, sorry peeps.

Damnation. 01-06-2009 03:57 AM

o.o;

*Hugs all*

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1655006)
*hugs Todlich* did you have a good time last night? Hope you didn't have too much of a hangover today

Never had one before. My housemate was hungover today though <_<;

realflifefaerie 01-06-2009 10:11 AM

*hugs Pomegranate* it sounds like you're in a bit of a pickle, Im sorry I have no advice but I thought I'd let you know I'm thinking of you.

*hugs rockaroni* haven't seen you around in a while, hope you're ok.

*hugs Beckystarz* hope the wierd feeling has passed.

*hugs Arcasia* hope things start to improve, feel free to PM me if you would like.

*hugs Damnation* you lucky devil, no hangovers. I hope you bang around the next day though...I love doing that!

*leaves hugs for others who may pop in*

I'm fed up of this rollercoaster now, I want to get off.

Please.