RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Mary Anne 05-04-2009 04:35 PM

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit, work is crazy just now and I don't want to look at a computer when I get home.

Nevertheless you are all in my thoughts
*hugs everyone tight*

my news - had my first date last night!!!!!!!
told him all about my mental issues and SI and he was very good about it (none of the you can't do that stuff I normally get from people)

*leaves hugs*

x

zowie 05-04-2009 06:24 PM

That's really nice to hear Mary Anne :) x

Damnation. 05-04-2009 09:05 PM

@__@

And yay Mary-Anne!

MammaMia 05-04-2009 09:13 PM

Kahlia, I'm glad you're doing a litter better. I'm struggling but having to hide it completlyat the moment. Fun times. For past few days my mum been really nice to me, which means she's more worried about me than usual. But...I think that's settling down, as she doesn't know my state of mind but it's worried about it I bet....Also it seems everywhere has stopped selling the only painkillers I can take, well ok, it's not the ONLY one, but I prefer to not have one type which lots of types have...

Arwen, you okay? Welcome back to the denial tent ;)

Mary Anne, that's great news sweetie *cuddles*

Dayna *massive cuddles* What's up?

Damnation. 05-04-2009 09:20 PM

*Big cuddles back* Spaaaaaceyyyyy

MammaMia 05-04-2009 09:42 PM

*cuddles* Do you know what set it off hun?

Tears of Solitude 05-04-2009 10:22 PM

Sorry I have been away for a while. I havent been too good the past week. I still feel like I am sinking in quick sand, battling my own demons.

I have missed everyone so much.

Big Hugs to everyone xxx

Love Jade xxx
PS I dont know how much longer I can keep fighting

Long*Past 05-04-2009 11:27 PM

Those dark thoughts keep creeping into my mind.
The ideas of how to make this so much easier.
The endless ways I could end it all.
Escape all the pain inside...

I'm terrified...
I don't want to be here inside my head!
I can't keep thinking like this...
It's poisoning me.
I'm getting sick from it.
I'm scared...
I'm so scared...

I have two rehearsals today, and I am not ready for festival this week. I don't have ANY of my speech arts stuff memorized... and I'm performing on Tuesday...
I'm so dead...
I can't fail at this stuff.
I can't do it.
I don't want to fail at another thing in mylife...

MammaMia 06-04-2009 12:04 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry it's not more :(

Kahlia1981 06-04-2009 12:14 AM

*offers hugs and cuddles to everyone*

MammaMia 06-04-2009 03:01 AM

*clings on Kahlia*

Long*Past 06-04-2009 03:58 AM

*packs a bag and crawls into denial tent*

Kahlia1981 06-04-2009 05:17 AM

*cuddles Helen*
*offers supplies for denial tent to Ashley*
*offers apologies to anyone she might have offended .... *

Damnation. 06-04-2009 06:45 AM

*Screams her ****ing head off*

PEOPLE NEED TO GET THE **** OVER ****. People need to stop acting like a ****ing child.

Guess what, honey? I've changed. I'm NOT who you used to know! I am darker, more horrible, I am not me any more. I am not 'Däyna', because she's dead. UNDERSTAND THAT? SHE'S ****ING DEAD.

I am sick and ****ing tired of trying to work myself up to talk to someone, and then have stupid, narrow minded **** like 'LOL I'M NOT GOING TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT' thrown back at me. And then when I get awkward, and realise that the ****er in question isn't who I should be talking to and try and change the subject? Just a 'whatever', followed by a hasty ****ing departure.

FINE. **** OFF THEN. ****ING WASTE OF SPACE. YOU TWO FACED DAMNED ****. YOU ONLY PRETEND TO GIVE A **** WHEN IT SUITS YOU, WHEN IT MAKES YOU LOOK GOOD. YOU ONLY PRETEND TO GIVE A DAMN WHEN WE'RE TALKING IN A PUBLIC THREAD; SO LONG AS EVERYONE ELSE THINKS YOU'RE A GOOD GUY, YOU DON'T ****ING CARE.

I have got to summon up the courage to get you out of my damned ****ing life

Kahlia1981 06-04-2009 06:57 AM

*holds Dayna while she screams* ~ let it all out hon ... get rid of all the nasties if you can. *offers you hugs*

MammaMia 06-04-2009 09:22 AM

I have the start of a migraine, hate this :( Don't mind the pain....but the eyesight thing I cannot stand :(

Kahlia1981 06-04-2009 09:37 AM

*offers Helen some strong painkillers for her migraine*

*leaves hugs for all*

Damnation. 06-04-2009 03:10 PM

*Hugs Helen* x_O Is there nowt you can take for the migraine*

*Hugs Kahlia back* Thankfully, I'm calmer now. Just tired

MammaMia 06-04-2009 04:00 PM

Painkillers never work when it comes to my headaches anymore, espically my really bad ones. Argh it's so painful today, I'm going to go back to bed now I think for a little while as I've been out today :)

~*Rainbow*~ 06-04-2009 04:22 PM

*hugs Helen* - Wish I could Help the Pain Sweetie, but I know how you feel my shoulder's still sore :'(

*Leaves BIG Bags Of Mini egss For Everyone*

Im making chocolate Nests tomorrow thats if my shoulder is better :'(