RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

1ofmany 23-08-2008 07:52 PM

Am about to make a cake and swiss roll (first time at atempting a swiss roll!) for tommorow. Have a friend who doesnt like chocolate spungy things so strawbery is the flavour of tomorrow.

Hopefuly this will chill me out (aside from hot kitchen but you get the piucture)

~*forever_broken*~ 23-08-2008 09:08 PM

*Ican'tIcan'tIcan'tIcan'tIcan'tIcan'tIcan't*

1ofmany 23-08-2008 09:51 PM

Me either

The following content has been hidden - Reason : sort of graphic sort of dont look?
am seriosly considering not using oven gloves in a mo

1ofmany 23-08-2008 11:19 PM

holy crap i just made a swiss roll...

MammaMia 23-08-2008 11:40 PM

Me neither.

What's up Ally?

~*forever_broken*~ 24-08-2008 12:44 AM

Wrote about it in my thread luv. C'est la vie *shrug*. TBH I'm not entirely sure...

blondiebear 24-08-2008 07:28 AM

Marc, congratulations on the Swiss Roll. I hope you were able to keep yourself from SI.

A client came over today, an "emergency" appointment so she can get started on a project. She was more mouth than ears. I don't usually do an extra charge, and won't this time. But I won't work any extra time on her project either. What was supposed to have been a 20 minute appointment was twice that. She doesn't really know what she wants exactly. I promised her four pattern pieces. If that work doesn't take up the four hours that I quoted, I will make more pieces for some of the variations she wants.

Because of the client visit, we did a quick clean up. Even my girlfriend helped. Got all the food and clothing related stuff out of the living-dining room, except for sewing in progress. My husband swept since we have wood laminate floors. Now I can mop them tomorrow.

I even got a rug started. I'm looking forward to getting it done so I can get rid of the store bought one that is a chore to clean. The one I'm making will be machine washable, I've worked with this kind of yarn before.

Yay me!

zowie 24-08-2008 10:22 AM

Yay Susan!

Marc, did you manage to keep yourself from SI?

I'm going to try not self harming for a month. If I can make it that long I should be able to recover. I've bought the 'trying to quit' and 'month free' bracelets and am waiting for them in the post.

effervescence 24-08-2008 10:27 AM

*curls up in a corner*

Hungry. Must not give in. Must be strong.

Can't be strong :S

Psychologist away, falling apart.....nobody to help me.....

Casper_Fading 24-08-2008 10:51 AM

*pops in to cuddle chlo* thinking of you babes!

effervescence 24-08-2008 10:54 AM

yeah u are, cos u want those quiz answers :p
just kidding.
thankies xx

Casper_Fading 24-08-2008 11:08 AM

:O oh honey *cuddles tightly* i lvoe you even without the answers! *pets*

mouse in darkness 24-08-2008 11:29 AM

Hello1981 Kahlia how was the trip

Kahlia1981 24-08-2008 12:09 PM

Hey mouse. Trip was interesting. Am wayyyyy over this rapid cycling. Trying to find the right words to let Doc R know what's happening. If this keeps up am seriously going to be a danger to myself... and maybe other people. Meh. Anyway, how are you ??

*hugs anyone who wants and needs and can accept the hugs*

For everyone else, I hope you are doing okay. I'm most definitely rapid cycling. Have been now for more than 48 hours. In a manic period last night I climbed onto the roof (I have an ankle that is definitely bruised and quite possibly broken) somehow because I thought I could fly. I started coming down before I jumped off which is really good news.

Right now I'm dropping.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Talk about suicide methods and intentions. Please don't read - you guys don't need to deal with this.

I really seriously want to do myself some damage. I want to get off this emotional rollercoaster once and for all. I want out. The only thing that is keeping me alive is that I don't want to put my friends through the hell I went through when my boyfriends suicided. But the syringe and the bleach are looking really tempting.

Does anyone mind if I just curl up in a corner and rock backwards and forwards, and cry??

blondiebear 24-08-2008 05:15 PM

Zowie you go girl!

Chloe, I wish I knew how to help. *cuddles you*

*Cuddles Kahlia*

I'm going back to sleep for a bit.

~*forever_broken*~ 24-08-2008 05:50 PM

*rocks back and forth ever so slightly in her corner*

Oh for the love of all that's good and holy in this world!! 8 days, only 8 days and I'm crawling out of my skin! I've no more baking to do (though I suppose I COULD bake some bread... Am running low on flour though) did that yesterday... Got church in a bit but that only keeps me till 12:30... 8 1/2 hours shy of being able to go to bed again... 8 1/2 hours to try and distract myself so that I can wake up tomorrow and say '9, 9 days now let's shoot for ten'

SO ****ING STUPID! Why is this so HARD?! Why do I feel so awful? :crying:

*continues rocking ever so slightly*

Detour. Derail 24-08-2008 06:24 PM

I think...I might take a break...from everything...
Just...disappear...

Not that I'll be missed :/

risenfromperdition 24-08-2008 08:05 PM

^i'd miss you alexx!!!!
<3
*snuggles everyone*

Detour. Derail 24-08-2008 08:27 PM

*breaks down into tears*

risenfromperdition 24-08-2008 08:35 PM

*pulls close and strokes hair* sup love?