RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Jetforce 03-07-2008 10:15 AM

ouch...did u hurt urself?

Casper_Fading 03-07-2008 10:21 AM

just banged my head. already have a headache. no big deal. i went to throw myself down the stairs but my neighbor came out. dammit.

MammaMia 03-07-2008 10:44 AM

*hugs Jess lots*

Casper_Fading 03-07-2008 10:47 AM

i don't want to be safe :'( I don't wnt to. boo.

Auburn Shadow 03-07-2008 11:04 AM

*hugs all of you*

Sorry can't reply properly now, overslept and just got to head out for my driving test in 10 mins. Eek! But I'm thinking of you all.

I know you may not want to be safe right now, Jess, but please, try and keep yourself safe?

I'll be back in a few hours to reply properly to everyone and everything, but for now *huge hugs* and take care of yourselves.

Love to everyone
xxx

Casper_Fading 03-07-2008 11:31 AM

had nough. bye now?

Jetforce 03-07-2008 11:32 AM

*hugs jess again*

Casper_Fading 03-07-2008 11:48 AM

i'm not deserving of hugs. i don't think i'm going to be okay to go to work again tomorow. another day off. oh ****. but i'm going to go anyways. hope for the best. ****.

Jetforce 03-07-2008 11:51 AM

Maybe explain to ur boss ur going thru a rough time atm...and for extra leaway? i dunno

But in the meantime..plz stay safe..if u ever wish to do something stupid (although it might not be stupid to u, but it is) plz ring somebody and talk about it...my number is open to u anytime....that's if u decide to ring

look after urself there xx

Casper_Fading 03-07-2008 12:22 PM

i've e-mailed him and otld him i wont be in tis week. i get light headed everytime i stand up. oh dear. *cries* i think next time i go upstairs i'm accidentaly going to trip....

Jetforce 03-07-2008 12:25 PM

sounds like posture hypotension - ie low BP when u stand up...

it tends to happen when u've taken a OD jess...it's happen to me b4 so yeah...it should go away soon hopefully

xxx

Casper_Fading 03-07-2008 12:29 PM

i want to do it again. *curls up* i really want to do it again. hole bottle this time. not just 3 quarters. all of it. eveuthing. all of them.

Jetforce 03-07-2008 12:31 PM

*hugs*

u'll just pass out for a day or so...

but ur kidneys and liver wont' be happy u did that..neither would i nor ur fiance...so plz tc there and do try and stay safe jess

Casper_Fading 03-07-2008 12:46 PM

need out... have to get out... :'(

Casper_Fading 03-07-2008 12:53 PM

gotta go to bed. otherwisei'll just do it. ngith.

blondiebear 03-07-2008 12:56 PM

Jess, just cry it out. *hugs jess*

No word on my friend, but then no one would expect me to be up this early, at 5:00am. Selectively senile Bozo Cat, doing his "feed me" song and dance.

Jetforce 03-07-2008 12:58 PM

gnite jess...tc there
hope to hear from u soon enuf xx

hellbunny 03-07-2008 01:02 PM

hey i need to come in for some time!

i cant take it anymore i soooo scared of myself and wat i might do

i dont know wat to do i'm soo confused and scared bout wat could happen if i tell people how i really feel.

blondiebear 03-07-2008 01:21 PM

Come on in and welcome.
I'm going to see if I can get a few more minutes of sleep. For some odd reason, my eyes are scratchy and icky, like crying off and on all day yesterday.

I know y'all have heard this before...I love that cat.

Auburn Shadow 03-07-2008 05:18 PM

*hugs everyone*

Don't have words for anyone today... sorry. Bad day. Worse day. WHy is it that the milestomes on me beingfree are the worst?? I thought t was a good omen that my driving test was on my 4 months free. but apparently not.
and my parents arent makingit any easier. Moved back in today because...well my friend doesn't trust me or think I can get better or achieve anything. She thinks I'm being stupid. She said the other day that I'm not going to achieve anything ever in my life, because I'm too damned lazy. I don't mean to be, I just... I can't makemyself do anything anymore. In the end, she just said I couldn't be there if I wasnt going to do anything to help myself. SO yeah, back with my parents, them telling me I'm stupid, worthless, shouldn't be here anymore. And they wonder why I hate them and myself. Sometimes I think... mayb e they are right, maybe I shou;dn't be here anymore.

DSaamnit Icant' see totype antymore. Sorry for going on a bit. Sorry....