RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Margo 11-09-2011 04:04 PM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ic-WAlyhA"]Hong Kong Phooey - YouTube[/ame]

broken and used 11-09-2011 11:31 PM

Gave in today...
feel so worthless..

Doikers 12-09-2011 03:36 AM

*Hugs Jay* You're not worthless hun :)

SoMuchMore 12-09-2011 03:42 AM

*hugs everyone* sorry I'm not on here much right now. I've been so busy getting ready for my graduate program to start next week. Sorry to hear that so many of you are struggling. Always here if you need an ear, or shoulder, or hand lol.

Doikers 12-09-2011 09:43 AM

*Hugs Laura*

broken and used 12-09-2011 09:27 PM

Worthless: without worth
Jay:without worth
therefore Jay=worthless

Doikers 13-09-2011 10:33 AM

*Hugs Jay* Not Worthless :/

Emo 13-09-2011 11:12 AM

Hi am Morpheus one of Ella's alters.
Though i would post here and say hi
How is everyone doing ?
We have to go out soon and go to Ella's mums see how she is doing
Will be back later

Doikers 13-09-2011 01:23 PM

Hello Morpheous :) Nice to meet you :)

FlyingNy 13-09-2011 10:14 PM

Hello Ella and Jay, I don't think we've met. I'm Lia :)

I just wanted to sit in here tonight. It hurts. It just really ****ing hurts, like all of the time. Daily, even if it's not all day. I want it to stop hurting. I hurt and feel empty all the time, does that make sense? And angry. I'm so angry.

Doikers 14-09-2011 07:53 AM

*Hugs Lia* I'm sorry you feel that way Hun :( Anything I can do to help?

PoisonedApple 14-09-2011 05:48 PM

*curls up in a ball* can i die now please?

SoMuchMore 14-09-2011 05:54 PM

*hugs lia* what happened hun? Sorry you are feeling so poorly. Around if you need to talk.

*hugs mark* how r u doing?

*hugs crimson* no, hun. you can't die. what's wrong?

PoisonedApple 14-09-2011 06:12 PM

i hurt on a physical and an emotional level. i am now on an rx to block acid production in my stomach and if it doesn't work i'll have ulcers. i can't have caffeine, alcohol, anything (food or drink) that's acidic at all, milk or fruit for 2 weeks. i have to keep going to work and doing my job when all i wanna do is lay here and cry.
*hugs Laura*

YodaBearInterrupted 14-09-2011 06:36 PM

*hugs everyone in here tightly*

*puts some goodies on the table*

I give up. Ffs, I don't care. Why should anyone care? All my "friends" now just want and tell me to be back on my meds that I stopped taking long ago. Whatevr. I can handle it. I hope.

Doikers 14-09-2011 06:47 PM

*Hugs Crimson* I'm here if you need me :)

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Matt*

FlyingNy 14-09-2011 11:17 PM

*Hugs Laura, Crimson, Matt and Mark*

Nothing happened exactly, I was just sitting in a B&B in Wales with my friend, we were on our laptops and chatting and BAM! I was hit by a bus. I joke. But a really **** mood came on. For no good reason. It's every day. For three years.

The best way I can think to describe what it feels like it you know when Ron Weasley wears that horcrux in the Harry Potter books/films, and it makes him see the whole world in such a dark and twisted way. Everything that someone says, every glance is a jeer, a criticism and he just gets so angry, for no rational reason. And at the same time it talks to me, makes him believe all his worst fears and hate himself. And there's a dementor there too, following me around. It's always lurking in the corner, so even when I'm happy I can't fully just BE happy. There's always the weight on my shoulders. Half the time, I feel like I'm being eaten up from the inside out, so I am getting gradually emptier, but it still hurts. And I'm just so tired, of everything. I don't think it's normal.

Cazki 14-09-2011 11:23 PM

Hi how is everyone? I'v not been in here for a while, although i have still been on ryl.

*Hugs Morpheus*

*Hugs Mark*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Matt*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Jay*

*Hugs Crimson*

FlyingNy 14-09-2011 11:43 PM

*Hugs Ian* Hey, I explained up there ^ How are you? I haven't been here in ages either, I technically left, but I'm crap at leaving. I hate goodbyes too much, I always end up returning. Bodes well for uni. Anyway, ramble over.

Doikers 15-09-2011 09:00 AM

*Squishes Lia* I know the feeling Hun ( although not the HP reference :P ) I'm here should you need to talk :)

*Hugs Matt*