RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

ˈsäləˌterē 16-01-2011 04:55 PM

I'm not so good today. I'm happy for you though! Enjoy your cheese fest!

Doikers 16-01-2011 05:01 PM

I'm not going to cheese fast , more of a little bit every so often , But I could make a Cheese Sandwich with cheese in the midddle and instead of bread , cheese lol

Whats up Solo?

FlyingNy 16-01-2011 05:02 PM

*hugs Solo* sorry you're not too good. Anything you want to talk about?

*hugs Mark* you go eat your cheese :)

*hugs Felicia* have fun with your brother :) it's always nice to see people we don't get to see too often.

nicole94 16-01-2011 05:04 PM

*Hugs everyone*
That is a lot of cheese Mark. And now I want a cheese and onion sandwich -.- lol

ˈsäləˌterē 16-01-2011 05:05 PM

Sounds delicious!

ˈsäləˌterē 16-01-2011 05:08 PM

Thanks Lia! You're so sweet! I dunno. I have trouble talking about why, but I'm struggling with wanting to break a streak of almost 4 months free.

Doikers 16-01-2011 05:09 PM

But it was cheap like maybe £3 for the lot and I would have probably topped £10 on Saturday and cheese doesn't really go off for a while , So yeah , Cheese is good , I haven't had a cheese and onion sandwich in an age Nicole , I'm totally having the for tomorrows lunch :)

Doikers 16-01-2011 05:11 PM

*Hugs Solo* 4 months is AMAZING !!! Way to go :) Please try and hold on Hun .

nicole94 16-01-2011 05:13 PM

*Hugs Mark and Solo*
lol Mark. Me, my mum and my sister had cheese and onion sandwiches at around 11pm yesterday when we got home from the pub XD
Solo-Feel free to PM me anytime if you need to chat. I know a lot of people have trouble opening up. I've recently discoverd a talent of being able to get people to tell me things they don't normally tell people though :/ XD

ˈsäləˌterē 16-01-2011 05:20 PM

Thanks for the encouragement Mark! I'm trying. It's harder to resist because my only support person isn't available right now. In fact, she's rarely available when I need her anymore.

FlyingNy 16-01-2011 05:21 PM

4 months is really great Solo :) don't worry abouit not wanting to talk about why, as the rest of the ward know, I am awful with my own feelings. But like Mark said, keep holding on, four months is really brilliant and you know SH can change nothing really.

SparkleKitten 16-01-2011 05:24 PM

Hey guys :(

Have a real distinct fear of being hospitalised, I went a bit strange last night, was doodling, drew the lolly that was on the table, zoned out and the next thing I know is I've drawn an A4 page full of candy and made it onto a landscape and called it candyland and shouted any time someone went near my paper. My fiance paniced because I was so unresponsive and we came to a decision that I probably should let him get me a psych evaluation, I'm just worried about the outcome because I'd have to tell them all about my SI and not liking myself and all the other things... :/ I guess I need to calm down. Haven't eaten yet today I'm so worried. Sorry guys. I'm just rambling.

ˈsäləˌterē 16-01-2011 05:26 PM

Thanks Lia! I am aware that you also have trouble sharing. I lurk a lot. Just don't post much. I only post here because folks notice when I pop in and they reach out n hug me n ask how I'm doin. Everyone here is so sweet n caring! Speakin a that, thanks so much for your pm offer Nicole! That's so thoughtful!

Doikers 16-01-2011 05:29 PM

*Hugs Solo*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Sarah* Have you seen the Dr hun? I'm sorry that happened , it must have been scary :S

*Hugs Lia* How are you hun?

FlyingNy 16-01-2011 05:29 PM

*hugs Nicole*

SparkleKitten 16-01-2011 05:32 PM

*cuddles Solo* I used to be like that, I was too scared to post

*snuggles Mark* I freaked again later in the night when we went to go get chinese. I was really paranoid that someone was going to attack me whilst I stayed in the car so I locked the doors, but I freaked when my fiance came back and couldn't open the doors. Going to ask my counsellor tomorrow what she advises then I'm going to see my doctor about all this, see what they suggest. I only escaped being hospitalised last time because I lied to the emergency psych team, I should probably see someone and tell them the truth. They can't help me if I lie to them.

Doikers 16-01-2011 05:37 PM

Yeah Sarah , Thats true . I hope you can get it sorted , it may just be something simple as a meds tweak? They could do that in the community. They have with me a couple of times.

SparkleKitten 16-01-2011 05:40 PM

I hope so Mark. Although it'd be a good way to get out, they have monitered accomodation in my area for people with mental health conditions that mean they can't live at home but its temporary until they get on their feet. I mean they wouldn't be allowed to send me back home, they won't be allowed to send you back to the situation that caused the problems. I just don't see this as being abnormal, I've always been like this, making up worlds and such in drawings and thinking about them more than reality, being uber paranoid because of the voice that tells me bad things will happen... Ehh. Thanks for being here

Doikers 16-01-2011 05:42 PM

Thats Okay Sarah Hun *Huge Hugs*

ˈsäləˌterē 16-01-2011 05:45 PM

Thanks Sarah! I'm so proud of you! You're being so brave!