RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 09-01-2011 09:18 PM

*Hugs Kitty and Helen*
Eugh, back to college tomorrow.

Doikers 09-01-2011 09:19 PM

I'm sorry you are sturggling so Kitty . Is there NO way you could get the test earlier?

*I'm distinctly urgy ...........still Nicole , Sorry . Not my best day.

MammaMia 09-01-2011 09:20 PM

I bet it's frustrating darling. *cuddles*

Nicole, heh, I was thinking that earlier. Better than going to the dentist though :P

PsychoKitty2010 09-01-2011 09:23 PM

Wow things are moving really fast. I missed like 6 posts in the time I was writing mine up. Then again, I had to hide this page from my husband while I was typing it, so it took longer than usual. I'm a really fast typer other than that.

-hugs mark- I do want to be pregnant more than anything. The first pregnancy wasn't planned. It was a complete surprise. But if I hadn't lost the baby, I would be 7 months pregnant by now. I know I wasn't pregnant for long, but it was long enough for me to come to terms with the fact that I was pregnant, and I already had so many plans laid out for when the baby was born. This time it feels different, so hopefully that means the baby is not in my fallopian tube.

-hugs nicole-

Finally I am feeling a little less tired. I need to go to the store in a bit...probably won't be for a couple of hours. I don't really want to go, but there are some things we need to get. And my husband always refuses to go without me. Blah.

nicole94 09-01-2011 09:23 PM

*Hugs Mark* Sorry you're feeling urgy :( Are you trying distractions?
Helen-lol, I hate the dentist! I suppose college is better than that. I don't have to be in till 1pm though :)

Doikers 09-01-2011 09:30 PM

Nicole I have the Dentist too this month , for 2 fillings and my gums have been super sensitive latley . I'll go to your college class if you do my dentist okay hun? :P

Kitty , I hope your pregnancy go's well hun I really do. *Hugs*

I bought Cheese that is fine but was going past its expiration date today , so much cheese :P

PsychoKitty2010 09-01-2011 09:30 PM

No Mark. The clinic that I have an appointment with only offers pregnancy tests on certain days of the week (it's free so I can't really complain). The only days they offer them this next week are Wednesday and Thursday. They were closed all last week. I would have scheduled the appointment for Wednesday but they only offer the testing from 11:00 until 3:00 and I have classes from 10:00 until 3:00 so I couldn't do that. Especially on my first week of school. So I have no choice but to wait. I could just go to a regular clinic and if I am pregnant the medical would backtrack and cover the visit, but just in that off chance that the test comes back negative, I would have to find a way to pay for that visit. So I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place on that one.

-hugs nicole- I start school again tomorrow as well. Not really looking forward to going to classes again, though. But, I need my financial aid in order to pay bills and stuff. Which isn't even 100% guaranteed at this point. I really hope they make their decision by tomorrow. I'm signed up for direct deposit so the money should go straight into my bank account once my tuition is paid for. But if I am approved for it, and if they wait too long to decide, my professors will be annoyed because I don't have my books. I can't afford them without my financial aid. So yeah not so much fun.

SparkleKitten 09-01-2011 09:33 PM

*snuggles Kitty* I hopes you're pregnant darling, and I hope it all goes perfectly for you.

MammaMia 09-01-2011 09:34 PM

Nicole, you're so lucky :( I'm meant starting at 9am tomorrow. But my dentist appointment is then, so probably won't be there til 10.30ish.

I'm hungry >_<

nicole94 09-01-2011 09:35 PM

*Hugs Mark and Kitty*
Mark-Nah i'm good thanks! I will have college, I only have HSC tomorrow, so it's not too bad lol
Kitty-Have fun at school tomorrow then, I hope you get financial aid :/ Other countries confuse me with the medical care and things like that. England is so much more simple.
Edit:
*Hugs Sarah*
Helen-ahh fun :/ The dentist is rubbish, I hate it. At least college isn't that bad.

SparkleKitten 09-01-2011 09:37 PM

*cuddles Mark, Kitty Nicole, Helen and Felicia* still feeling shocked :(

MammaMia 09-01-2011 09:39 PM

*hugs Nicole* I love college aha :P
*snuggles Sarah*

PsychoKitty2010 09-01-2011 09:39 PM

-snuggles everyone- I'm glad I will have all of you supporting me an there with me throughout my pregnancy. Being that I really don't have anyone here, it's going to help. My mom is going to be pissed. But if she starts yelling at me I'm going to tell her basically to **** off because I am an adult and married. It's not like I'm a 14 year old girl and pregnant. (No offense to anyone that may have gotten pregnant at that age...she just always told me when I was a teenager not to get pregnant at that age...to wait until I was married first). Well here I am, married.

Doikers 09-01-2011 09:43 PM

*Huggles Sarah*

*Squishes Kitty* You are a married adult hun , you are responsible enough . I don't know know how old you are but you seem very nice , and you ARE married so good for you :)

SparkleKitten 09-01-2011 09:44 PM

Exactly Kitty, you're following her advice x

MammaMia 09-01-2011 09:49 PM

I got pregnant at 14 lol. Well..I was 13 when the r word took place. But yeah, was just before my 14th..

/useless post.

*curls up*

misskitty112 09-01-2011 09:51 PM

*hugs ward*

I'm so lonely. This freaking sucks.

PsychoKitty2010 09-01-2011 09:52 PM

Yes I am. And I'm 22, Mark. I turn 23 on march 27th.

Since I will be giving birth right before fall semester begins, I plan on taking at least one semester off from school. I think it would just be too much to have a newborn baby and have to start classes right away. Especially being that sleep with a newborn is scarce to say the least.

PsychoKitty2010 09-01-2011 09:54 PM

-hugs helen- I didn't mean it to be anything against teen pregnancy. I understand that it happens. Sorry if I hurt your feelings by saying that. :(

-hugs felicia- You can come hang out with me hun.

MammaMia 09-01-2011 09:55 PM

You didn't sweetheart, I know it's not your opinion/you that said it. I just stupidly felt the need to say it :S Ignore me *hugs*