RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 26-11-2010 10:28 PM

its not lame advice mark *hugs* it was rational, but unfortunatley our wireless is pretty crappy, and only works downstairs :( i just wish they would all leave me alone.
i love them but sometimes i wanna kill them
*hugs lia* i left my heeadphones at college :( and they would have a go at me if i put it on loud. my sister just started having a go at me aswell :(

SparkleKitten 26-11-2010 10:51 PM

Oh Nicole I know the feeling. Its terrible *hugs* I often take to going to bed early, like really early, to just hide :( I wish I could help more :(

*cuddles wardies*

nicole94 26-11-2010 10:57 PM

*hugs ribenalion* (sorry, your names just completley gone outta my head, theres so much in there atm.) i think i might go to bed soon actually, just to get away from them all.
how are you?

MammaMia 26-11-2010 10:57 PM

*cuddles everyone lots and lots*

Doikers 26-11-2010 11:01 PM

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Lia*

I'm off to bed now , Night Night :) (Is it anoying that I say goodnight so often?)

nicole94 26-11-2010 11:04 PM

*hugs helen lots and lots*
*hugs mark goodnight*

Laura2.0 26-11-2010 11:05 PM

*hugs all* sorry I haven't been around lately. Didn't feel up to it.

FlyingNy 26-11-2010 11:23 PM

Not at all Mark. Night night *hugs*

How are you Lore?

I really want to cry. Like, really cry. The sort where you can't stop for ages and ages and your eyes hurt. But I can't.

nicole94 26-11-2010 11:27 PM

*hugs lia tight* whats up sweetie?
I WANT SNOW! i am literally sat here wishing for it XD

Laura2.0 26-11-2010 11:31 PM

*hugs lia* you can't cry? want to trade? I'm about to cry a lot lately..

Nicole: we got snow today and I'm hating it. Just come ver to south west Germany...

I came to realize that living with my family is not good for me, because I am always trying to please everybody around me. Then I tend to forget the things that are really important in life. Like applying to university and finding a job. It is not a pleasant thing to realize that my family is not good for me. It sucks. Life sucks.
I have no money, so can't mve out, so I'm stuck here with my family.
Sorry for the rant.

FlyingNy 26-11-2010 11:31 PM

What in the world is wrong with me? I am sat here, crying at last, hands gripping at my hair and trying not to scream, but I'm not even feeling. The reaction to the emotions is there, but the feelings aren't. Has the Ice Queen become me? Do I really no longer have emotions?

Lore, I just couldn't. And I'm sorry about your family. Maybe you should think about yourself more. As I am sure you have learnt, you can't please everyone at once. *Hugs*

Laura2.0 26-11-2010 11:33 PM

I think you do have emotions. Maybe you are not aware of them, but you wouldn't cry if there weren't emotions.
*hugs you tight* hope you are better soon

nicole94 26-11-2010 11:35 PM

*hugs lia* you are NOT an ice queen, i know that because you care, an ice queen wouldnt care. do you know whats started this off?
and ooh, laura, can you teleport me there? we were forecasted snow from wednesday to saturday, and we still have nothing :(

Laura2.0 26-11-2010 11:37 PM

Nicole: I'd love to!

*runs off to look for teleporter*

FlyingNy 26-11-2010 11:41 PM

I want snow too :(

Yes, I do. I was listening to Christmas music and one song came on that reminded me of her and I realised she's gone. And burst into tears. Over The First Noel.

Laura2.0 26-11-2010 11:43 PM

I can teleport you too lia. I'd love to have someone here... we could build a giant snowman in my frontyart :)

I just can't find my damn teleporter.

nicole94 26-11-2010 11:44 PM

*hugs lia* i'm sorry hun, theres not really much i can say. but it will get better hun *squishes*
:'( my cousin just text me. she miscarried. my little godchild. :(

FlyingNy 27-11-2010 12:12 AM

*Hugs* I'm sorry Nicole. I don't really know what to say :(

Lore, you could always use the TARDIS or we could apperate. Blast! No we can't, we're under 17.

Louise 27-11-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2581213)
What in the world is wrong with me? I am sat here, crying at last, hands gripping at my hair and trying not to scream, but I'm not even feeling. The reaction to the emotions is there, but the feelings aren't. Has the Ice Queen become me? Do I really no longer have emotions?

your not an ice queen, it is good that you are crying you must be feeling some emotion it can be weird though. maybe go somewhere quiet where no one will here you and scream it might help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2581226)
:'( my cousin just text me. she miscarried. my little godchild. :(

I so sorry about your cousin nicole *hugs*

SparkleKitten 27-11-2010 12:15 AM

*holds Lia*

*cuddles Nicole* Aww poor dear, is she okay? Are you okay?

*hugs Lore* Lot of families seem to be causing issues recently, I hope you're okay hun

*snuggles Mark* Nighty night x

Edit : *hugs Louise* how you feeling?