RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 23-08-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Sorry that your brain is feeling fuzzy *gets out the lint roller for aprils brain* :-P (sorry, im in a kinda weird mood so i thought that was amusing)
*giggles* it was amusing to me too :P

Quote:

*hugs crimson* its okay that you couldn't really focus on the ward, its moving fast again and hard to keep up sometimes. That sounds pretty awesome about the job in california! I know you've wanted to move for awhile now. Hope you can convince D that you guys could swing it!
I'm so excited now and I haven't even applied yet lol It looks like after bills and food we'd have at least 400$ to work with. I've verifying prospective electric bills with the company though since I was guessing based on our rates here and their rates there (per kwh) they seem close but built up with a months usage could be a big difference and the apt i'd try to get would have a washer and dryer in the apartment so that'd impact it too. *shrugs* I'm gonna apply and see what happens! and tell d after I apply. sounds bratty but I know when I show it all to him he'll like it. he wanted to move to cali too till his mother and sisters moved in with us repeatedly. and his youngest sister wants to go with us but as a minor we couldn't take her if we wanted to.

PoisonedApple 23-08-2010 11:16 PM

and now for the unexpected post about something other than me...

Lia- you aren't useless you're just struggling and there's plenty of us you can PM if you need/like. *cuddles*

Laura- Glad you're getting over your cold. Hope classes go well. :) *hugs*

*hugs Nicole, April, Mark, Helen, Kahlia, Jill, Steph, Lex, Hayley and JK (though not present presently), Heather and any others I'm bound to have missed(sorry)*

Kahlia1981 23-08-2010 11:20 PM

*huggles everybody*

Whew! Three pages of posts since I was last in here. Sorry for the lack of individuals but I just can't keep up.

April: Just wanted to say that I hear you loud and clear on the way your anorexic mindset is progressing. I have to admit that mine is doing the same. I realise, and understand, your concern with your therapist and NP appointments but they may be able to help you find a way to help you ... if that makes sense.

Hopefully our oven will be getting fixed today. My paperwork is all in with Centrelink and I just have to wait and see with them. I managed to sleep again last night (yay) and my anorexic mindset is most definitely in control ... Oh, and I start uni on Monday!!

It's 08:20 and already it's been a long day ...

MammaMia 23-08-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2459043)
*hugs Helen*

*hugs Lindsay* How you doing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2459122)
*huggles everyone* i feel ****, i so want to OD. and i have no idea where my mum is, and last time it was like this the police came. i dont want the police to come :'(

Hope you've managed to keep safe darling. *hugs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2459148)
*hugs helen* Im sorry your mom was yelling at you for "wasting" food. I'm sure that is pretty annoying.

It is very annoying and upsetting :( *hugs Laura* Glad you're feeling bit better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2459220)
*Hugs everyone* Sorry no one seems to be having a good time right now, but I'll be useless. I can't stop crying. Three months worth of grief that I locked in and didn't allow myself to feel has just escaped. The irony is I need the person I lost to get me through the loss. **** it.

Sorry I'm no more use.

Locked up feelings is not good but we all deal with grief in our own ways. Crying is good *cuddles tight*

taz35 23-08-2010 11:51 PM

*hugs everyone who has posted since this morning*

*hugs anyone else who needs hugs*

Sorry... I wish I could manage individuals but I can't even focus on my typing without getting angry. Stupid people at work pissed me off, I want to OD, or cut... but I won't. F*ck the world. I know I shouldn't...

MammaMia 24-08-2010 12:03 AM

*hugs Taz* Please keep safe hun xx

risenfromperdition 24-08-2010 02:29 AM

:) love you guyssss. i feel horrid for not doing individuals anymore, but since am only allowed on for a stupidly small amount of time... yeh.

MammaMia 24-08-2010 02:30 AM

That's so cute <3

anarchistl0ve 24-08-2010 04:33 AM

Im not okay, im not okay. Would anyone miss me if I were to go.. Probably not. I am just a freaking loser and waste of air...

time to change 24-08-2010 06:21 AM

just to let you all know, i am here, just not really up to doing anything atm. sorry everyone is having such a rough time one way or another, i do constantly read the posts to stay up to date.

xx

FlyingNy 24-08-2010 07:54 AM

We'd miss you Becca. You're not a waste of air. *Offers hugs*

Up at this bright and early hour to go and get the envelope of doom.

x

Kahlia1981 24-08-2010 09:30 AM

*huggles everybody*

*sits in corner and cries*
So.damn.over.everthing ....

Doikers 24-08-2010 10:31 AM

HEE! Heather You're photo made me smile :)

Good luck Lia and Nicole with your results *HUGS you both*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs April*

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Steph*

*Hugs Becca*

*Hugs Taz*

MammaMia 24-08-2010 11:57 AM

*hugs everybody*

Doikers 24-08-2010 12:07 PM

*Squishes Helen*

MammaMia 24-08-2010 12:46 PM

Thanks Mark *cuddles*

I'm getting worried about Nicole, after her last post in here last night, but I know she gets her results today...

Doikers 24-08-2010 12:52 PM

Well maybe she got her results and when all her friends were together at the school at the same time they decided to go out to celebrate ? Maybe thats it.

MammaMia 24-08-2010 01:02 PM

I was thinking along the lines of that. :) Just praying she didn't come to any harm last night..

Doikers 24-08-2010 01:05 PM

Me too . hmmm

MammaMia 24-08-2010 01:06 PM

Hmm indeed :(