RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 03:28 PM

And I appreciate you doing that, too, Hels. And anyone else. *cuddles* I'm sorry that you have a migraine - and goodness, how can you possibly think that people don't want to listen to your "whinging" when they listen to mine??! I whinge the most of everyone in here, I think (not to start a competition that is, lol)... and people still haven't booted me out of here. So yeah.

Am so tired. GRRRR. Still. And anxious. Still. GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Doikers 29-04-2010 03:31 PM

Oh April you are NOT selfish or a bitch , you are such a nice person and one day you will see that .
And a sale at a bookshop ! with a Uni discount! *jealous* if only I had the concentration to read , I just end up staring into space and getting so frustrated.

I feel groggy , probably from last night's OD still. I want to cut , I want to , I want to , I want to :(

" with bitch drop the T , cus Bich is latin for genourosity" <

MammaMia 29-04-2010 03:38 PM

Anxiety & tiredness is a bitch. I have them both too today April, so know how you're feeling, but luckily mine's not too bad *squishes* We apparently don't whine, we 'express' hahaha!! *squishes* But YOU definitely don't whine xx

Mark, I'm so sorry you want to cut so much. Try not to *snuggles* Try distractions on RYL??

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 03:39 PM

Thanks Mark... *curls up next to, 'cause he's comforting* ...I just wish that I could see that. It's not actually a bookshop, it's the uni bookstore that sells like uni logo clothing, textbooks, and some "fun books" - but nothing off on those. Just the clothing, really. I want to get another, last pair of sweatpants before I leave (lol - I have like 5 pairs of uni sweats as is... :P)... am not sure if I want the more expensive pair of girls' sweats, or the less expensive, guys' ones that have pockets. (What is the DEAL with making girls'/women's sweats without pockets?!?!)

Anyway.

I spy an Oliver and a Mark!! :D

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 03:42 PM

Hels, you were hiding!!! I so want an invisibility cloak like yours... :P Yes, we express ourselves. :) We all do. No whinging here, no one has and no one will. :) *cuddles*

Mark, please don't cut... *holds your hands gently* ...or try your hardest not to, as I know you will... it's so hard not to when you're in a place (physical place, AND mental place too) where you can. Maybe go for a walk? or keep talking to us?

Speaking of SI, I am tempted to go to this very graphic self mutilation website I know about... will NOT give anyone the link... I can't believe that someone gave ME the link when s/he knew that I was a SI'er... because it's not a community like this one is, although it does have good information about SI. :-/ Guess that might be why... but members are allowed to post pics, so yeah. BAD. I really shouldn't go there... but I REALLY REALLY want to... :(

MammaMia 29-04-2010 03:54 PM

No looking at the website April :( Try not to at least? *snuggles* If you've got it saved anywhere, delete it *snuggles* I'm too good at this hiding stuff in here *giggles*

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 03:56 PM

I'll try not to, Hels. *cuddles* What do you mean, you're too good at hiding stuff in here? :-S *is a bit worried*

Boo, I'm the only one viewing the thread now. I feel lonely. *pouts* Hehe...

:(

MammaMia 29-04-2010 04:21 PM

I meant hiding from showing that I'm viewing the thread..although I am good at hiding things too. But anyway :)

I spy a Romp && Mark :)

Doikers 29-04-2010 04:22 PM

HI.
I went down to the super market and bought some energy drinks so I wasn't cutting then . now I'm here listening to one of my CD's that I got from amazon today so I'm not cutting this minute either :/

April , I would always get the sweatpants WITH pockets , where else are you gonna put stuff , keys etc . lol It's weird that the womans ones are pocketless I agree.

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 04:28 PM

I spy a Hels!! and a Laura!! and a Mark!! *cuddles* Lol... sorry... am just so bored right now. :-/

Yes, you are good at hiding, Helen. :P But the hiding things is not good... better to EXPRESS yourself (:D) than bottle it all up. You know we understand etc., etc., so feel free to talk all you want. I miss your longer updates.

What music are you listening to, Mark? :D I'm listening to Skillet... have 3 of their albums on my iPod so am listening to them on shuffle. I love ordering/buying things... am waiting on a pair of shirts to come in the post. One's for Jarrod, one's for me... got 'em from c28.com, which is an AWESOME Christian clothing site. :) Well done for not cutting yet, keep it up... you can make it through today, I know you can. *cuddles gently*

Updated r/v again... :(

SoMuchMore 29-04-2010 04:36 PM

*cuddles helen, mark, and april*

I spy oliver!

I am such an idiot. Gah! SO STUPID. I was supposed to call and interview this guy for a story and I forgot that he is in a different time zone so I am an hour late!! So now I look and feel like a complete idiot. How could i have not have thought of that? I am such an epic fail today...

Doikers 29-04-2010 04:36 PM

April , the CD is April Rain by Delain, it's pretty good, almost everything I Ebayed had come , I got a jumparoo for my sisters daughter on ebay and then just started bidding away on all sorts lol bought DVD's which is dumb as i have NO attention span or concentration for ages now , but music actually helps me so YEY!

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 04:44 PM

Awh Laura hon, you're not stupid. *cuddles* It's really difficult for ANYONE, I think, to remember time zone differences. I know it is for me!! Try not to beat yourself up any more over it... mistakes happen... just explain to him that you forgot. I know that I wouldn't think you stupid for that... and I DON'T think you're stupid for it. *more cuddles* How many weeks of school do you have left, btw?

*cuddles Mark* That sounds like a peaceful album, but who knows... never heard of Delain. Hehe. Skillet is not particularly peaceful... lol... but it's good for my mood at the mo. I don't know... *sigh* But I'm so glad that music is keeping you from SI'ing!! :D That's awesome... keep enjoying it & keep talking with us... I have to log off soon as I will be popping off to a different building on campus, but I will be back. (Dun dun dunnn..........)

*hides*

Doikers 29-04-2010 04:51 PM

Delain are like this slighty gothic ,rock band with strings and keyboard I think they are Dutch , they sound a bit like Within Temptation if that helps :)

SoMuchMore 29-04-2010 04:56 PM

I know that it was just an honest mistake... but i feel so stupid.. I have a hard enough time making phone calls without looking like an idiot.

April - I have 2 weeks... one more week of classes and then finals week. how about u?

*hugs everyone*

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 05:02 PM

Ah Mark, they sound awesome!! I'll have to check 'em out on YouTube or summat, as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Within Temptation. :) They are one of my most favorite groups. Gothic music FTW, lol. :D *cuddles* How you doing??

Laura, I've just one week of finals left. This afternoon is my last class EVER (woohoo!!)... at least, hopefully. :-S We'll see how that goes... it's my advanced counseling class, and I have absolutely no clue on what we'll be doing in it. Urgh. I have a love/hate relationship with that class (more hate than love I'm afraid!!)...

So tired... *yawns, then curls up in a nook with a stuffed toy, her uni fleecy blanket, and some good books*

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 05:11 PM

haHA!!!! I spy you, Hels!! :D Your invisibility cloak must've fallen off... oopsies, hope you didn't lose it. That would be bad. :P

*cuddles all then tries to figure out what to do next IRL*

MammaMia 29-04-2010 05:12 PM

*cuddles everyone*

=P I see April, Laura AND Mark wooop :)

Just had a shower, kept looking at my scars, really want to add to them, but I know I can't. Have to keep being freee. Dammit >.>

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 05:13 PM

Awh... *cuddles Hels* (you've disappeared again) I understand that feeling... it's really a tough one to cope with, isn't it? :( I wish I could do something that would actually help... :(

I feel like such a worthless piece of **** that just takes up space. :(

*hides in shame*

Doikers 29-04-2010 05:13 PM

I'm hanging on in there April , I'll be hanging around the ward I think until I have an early night I think.

Here's a Delain link :)