RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 17-06-2010 08:54 AM

*HUGS MID,Heather,Laura,Helen,recovoningrobin,Crimson,Ap ril,I'm just me,Lia , Kahlia and all else whom I must have missed sorry*

Kahlia , My Rent goes straight form the Benefits people to my landlord , I don't touch it , I don't even know what it is exactly , so they seem to have sorted out the problem themsevles :)

Waking up triggered just sucks beyond beleif , I'm not fully triggered but then I'm not fully awake . I have an appoinment with my nurse this morning , is gos a little like a counsellors appoinment at the begining even though that not her role, she is good at it and I like her. Then onto more detox nurse stuff.

MammaMia 17-06-2010 09:54 AM

Last night didn't get much better heh =[ I was in such a bad mood. Not so much now I've had some sleep :D But I do have a wonderfully shitty cold & hayfever on top. Plus my ear ****ing hurts (all that blowing I think!!) Ugh. Anyway today should be good, but I won't be around for a few hours now so...

*leaves hugs for all who need them* :)

katnovia 17-06-2010 10:36 AM

*gently cuddles everyone who sent her cuddles* thanks everyone. reading and thinking of you all. wish i could do more. back off to sleep again, i ache.

Scarletdreamer 17-06-2010 11:32 AM

good morning/evening/afternoon everyone...

*cuddles all*

i really do not want to go in to work this morning... i am probably having a "hissy fit" but i am sick of doing grunt work, sick of not applying psychology as much as i could be had i been more well - or had i not confided in professors as to my mental state - when they decided where to place me. less than 2 weeks and i will be done, but still, i am so ****ing sick of being there. i love the people but i hate not really doing anything with my nearly-earned degree!! :'( anyway...

i really need to work on applying for res. i don't know. i'm just really, really scared about it... :(

i'm so tired of life. just... so over it. can't it be done? can't i go "home"? :'(

played wow for a bit this morning, got a few quests done and a few achievements accomplished. my little blood elf hunter is now halfway through level 13. :) but anyway.....

*hides in a corner in the warren and cries*

xxjuliexx 17-06-2010 12:25 PM

:snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle:

one_step_closer 17-06-2010 03:45 PM

How are you now April?

How is Julie?

katnovia 17-06-2010 04:21 PM

urg. hating this. *curls up in a bundle of cushions and duvets and tries to get comfy* someone hit me with some heavy painkillers..and sedatives..and perhaps some laxatives...

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 05:31 PM

i am soooo tired. it's only 8:30 am and i just wanna go back to be already... not that i wanted to get up...

Doikers 17-06-2010 05:54 PM

I posted on my R/V thread

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...80#post2335180

Morning Crimson How are you ?*Hugs*
*Hugs Kat *
*Hugs Lindsay*
*Morning Julie*
*Tackles April*

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 06:02 PM

*hugs Mark back* Not feeling as crap as yesterday. Tired. Minorly triggered. Stressed. But I'm not hyperfocused on visualizing injuries I could make... *shrug* Beginning to think this is as good as it gets...
How are you this morning?
*leaves hugs for everyone not around right now*
I played a bit of WoW last night... Lurial is halfway through lvl 25 now.

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 06:56 PM

today just gets better and better.
anyone figure out a way to make it possible to put our physical selves in here? i would like to step into my computer and physically be hiding in the warren, thank you.

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 07:21 PM

updated my r/v thread... i was going to put it in here but thought better of it.

Doikers 17-06-2010 07:37 PM

Added I line to my lastest R/V thread , just and update , not importent , I'm not important.:( I feel so empty

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 07:42 PM

*cuddles mark*
read your r/v. you are important. not to nag but, you did clean and dress your wounds right? i'm sorry you feel so crap. *sits and holds your hand*

SoMuchMore 17-06-2010 08:04 PM

*hugs mark and crimson* i read both of your r/v threads. I'm sorry that you are both struggling so much right now. I wish i had more words but I'm not in a great place myself right now so i don't know how helpful I would be.

*hugs april* i'm sorry that you don't like your internship. I hate to say it, but a lot of internships are grunt work, so at least yours isn't too long. You'll be able to get a more applicable job later, and it always looks good to have an internship on a resume, whether or not it was mostly paperwork stuff. I hope that you get res stuff sorted out. I think i would be scared of applying and all that too :-/ Oh and I've been reading your r/v too. I'm sorry you and Jarrod are having so many problems.

*hugs helen, lindsay, kat, julie, and everyone else*

Well, I successfully avoided SIing last night. Quite impressive since i did not fall asleep until 6am, my mind was racing and completely awake even tho my body was exhausted. I slept until noon tho. Ugh, feel like my whole day is wasted now. Still kind of feeling like cutting this afternoon... Hope that the urge/anxiety that goes along with that goes away before work tonight. Ugh. Im so confused about some thing *sigh* I might put some in my r/v thread if i have time.

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 08:18 PM

great job on no si last night laura *hugs*

risenfromperdition 17-06-2010 08:19 PM

<3 good job not cutting last night :) stay strong hun <3

Scarletdreamer 17-06-2010 08:42 PM

updated r/v... sorry i'm not reading other people's right now, will later, i promise. am not doing so well mentally... selfish i know but... :crying:

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 08:49 PM

that's not selfish hunny that's honest. *cuddles*

Doikers 17-06-2010 08:50 PM

I've done the best to care for my wound although in the end I got fed up with it bl**ding over and over that I put a plaster on it and sellotaped over it VERY hard to apply pressure.

April , you're not being selfish , you have to look after yourself as a priority, it's good sense and besides I think it's in the rules :)

Well Done Laura on not cutting :-) Proud of you

Scarletdreamer 17-06-2010 09:05 PM

my sister called me selfish today, basically, or at least that's how it came across. :'(

feel awful. want to cut so badly. but laura, sweet, well done on not cutting last night!! *cuddles* hopefully you can keep it up. and thanks for being honest with us about how you're doing. i know how hard that can be.

i'm terrified about filling out these apps for res. :'( i don't want to be away from jarrod for 6-12 months... i am so ****ing scared. i don't think it's reasonable to be this scared, but i don't know... :(

*hides in a hidey hole* :crying:

Doikers 17-06-2010 09:41 PM

Righto, I'm going to try and sleep now 9.40pm is late enough to sleep ( Or attempt it) right? I hope everyone has a good Night/morning/afternoon whichever timezone who happen to find yourselves in.
*Leaves hugs and cammomille tea and a jar of honey on the ward table*

Scarletdreamer 17-06-2010 10:16 PM

pleasant dreams, mark... *cuddles and tucks you up in your ward bed* :) hope you sleep well... hope you get to sleep quickly.

i'm so exhausted. just fixed supper - actually fixed it - for the first time in awhile. made salsa ranch chicken on a bed of (frozen) veggies... it actually turned out pretty decently for something i just fiddled 'round with for the first time. heh.

but i'm full and don't want to finish my portion. :'( feel so fat and icky...

sorry, if that was against the rules or too triggering or something i can take it down and will if you let me know...

Doikers 17-06-2010 10:24 PM

It was , It was to early to go to bed a expect to even rest , just so uncomfy and hot , I jast paced the flat a few time in the semi dark and found myself back on the ward:)

Scarletdreamer 17-06-2010 10:44 PM

i feel so ****ing fat.

it doesn't matter though.

never mind... i'm being selfish again. can't seem to stop.

:crying:

risenfromperdition 17-06-2010 10:50 PM

you're not being selfish, promise <3
*snuggle*
just wish had advice

Scarletdreamer 18-06-2010 12:04 AM

posted a thread in the ed forum... if you want to you can check it out here.

*hides away again*

Doikers 18-06-2010 10:11 AM

Good Morning Wardies :-)

How is everyone today / tonight? I'm tired but yet to have my first coffee of the day .

one_step_closer 18-06-2010 10:13 AM

I'm feeling ill with hayfever. I hope you feel more awake after your coffee.

xxjuliexx 18-06-2010 10:25 AM

i want mummy *crys*

Doikers 18-06-2010 10:31 AM

Lindsay I hope your hayfever clears up *Hugs*

*Hugs Amy if she can accept hugs*

Scarletdreamer 18-06-2010 11:03 AM

*glomps mark* :) mmm coffee, it's been months since my anxiety's allowed me to have a cuppa "real" coffee. :( hopefully it helps you wake up. how are you doing this morning?

*cuddles lindsay, if that's okay?* i'm sorry about your hayfever... that's got to be uncomfortable. how are you doing otherwise?

*sets a hug on the table for amy* what's up, sweet?

i'm so tired. and i just got up not 20 minutes ago!! i hate this.

very good song... and not triggering at all i don't think. :) i hope not anyway...

I'mJustMe 18-06-2010 11:28 AM

Hey guys.

I am in a slightly better mood today, I hope everyone else is OK.

Being away from school is getting me down now, I never thought I would say this, but I miss it. I'm on study leave and I miss pissing about in phyiscs, my English teacher's bad jokes, my drama teacher's constant change of character throughout our lessons, I just miss having something to do in the day which meant I didn't have to think about all of this. I miss having someone to put on an act for everyday because although that's hard, it at least meant I had to smile and couldn't wallow which was a damn sight better than this.

Anyway, how's everyone else?

I'm off to school now, to do some fun sociology.
x

MammaMia 18-06-2010 12:01 PM

I love Delta Goodrem & that song April!!!

I'm attempting to pack my suitcase LOL! I go away on holiday tomorrow, but have to go to my Dad's partner's house tonight :) So I won't be online tonight, not that I've been really posting. So you won't miss me anyway I'm sure :)

Doikers 18-06-2010 12:10 PM

*Misses Helen Already*

Scarletdreamer 18-06-2010 12:12 PM

i spies a hels!! *glomps* i have missed your posts and have wondered why you haven't been posting, but didn't want to pester you... if that makes sense? i hope that things are okayish... *extra cuddles* :) and that song is amazing, and so is delta goodrem... and britt nicole... my two new favorites. :D

lia, i'm a bit confused. you say you miss school but then that you're off to school? :-/ sorry if i'm being dense :-S it's just that that didn't make much sense to me. i do understand missing school though (kind of - i'm pretty over school at the moment though but i have missed it in the past when i've had to take a medical withdrawal, etc.). hopefully your day goes well!! *hugs*

i'm really triggered right now... not as bad as last night but still not really all that good. blah. :(

we're going over to my parents' in a bit to do laundry and maybe do some target shooting, not sure. but it should be nice. :) jarrod seems to be doing really well after his op, which is good, he doesn't even need pain meds!! so i'm proud of him. :) hehe. *random*

my head hurts and i'm anxious... grrrr. :(

*hides away after setting out a box of cuddles for everyone*

MammaMia 18-06-2010 12:19 PM

*hugs Mark & April*

Things aren't okay, oh well, sure I'll get over it *rolls eyes* Just want to get away noooow :P Well need to pack first :D But to do that, I need to get off my ass :D

Kahlia1981 18-06-2010 12:37 PM

*hugs everyone*

Hels: Have a great time. *big going away on holiday type hugs*

Sorry I'm not doing too much with individual replies at the moment. I can't keep things straight in my head and it just gets me all confuzzled.

For anyone who has been following my struggle with the complaint against the Mental Health system: I heard back from the Complaints Commission. The independent reviewer has found in my favour and are making recommendations back to the hospital.

Thank goodness for that.

Doikers 18-06-2010 12:43 PM

Thats very good news Kahlia:) *HUGS*

Where are you going on hols Helen ?

Doikers 18-06-2010 12:48 PM

OOOhhhhh April , I really like todays avatar:)

katnovia 18-06-2010 12:57 PM

*yawns and stretches gently* sorry guys that i've been awful at being there for everyone. Just cant kick these bl***y pains. I just wanna curl up and sleep all day and I can't because I get too sore. I'm done with being in pain now. I'm done with recovery, I just want to get back to simply being depressed. oh wait. I am. *sigh*

*cuddles helen, mark, april, kahlia, lia, heather, lindsay, and everyone else on all the previous pages*

Doikers 18-06-2010 01:31 PM

*HUGS KAT*

MammaMia 18-06-2010 01:42 PM

Thanks Kahlia, *squishes lots* Complaint news sounds good darling :)

Mark, I be going to Devon :) Can't wait!! But I has to sleep at my Dad's partners tonight. Should be fun.

*huggles Kat*

I'mJustMe 18-06-2010 03:46 PM

Hi guys.

I understand I may have confused folk earlier. I don't currently go to school. Technically. I'm on study leave, but I go in as reguarly as possible to do it there as I hate my home and my family drive me insane. I resent my mum too much to be around her properly for reasons I can never admit to those around me. People know I hate my home and wonder why, but they never ask and I never tell. I feel really selfish now.

I hope everyone's Ok, and I hope you have/ had fun your parents' April.

In an attempt to cheer myself up, I am listening to Busted full blast since no one is in apart from me. Sad I know, but strangly comforting.
xx

I'mJustMe 18-06-2010 03:49 PM

Sadder still I know the words...

Scarletdreamer 18-06-2010 04:37 PM

ah lia, 'kay, that makes some sense now. what's study leave? - is it as simple as it sounds? once again, sorry if i sound dense... :(

mark, how are you doing? *hugs*

kahlia, that's lovely news. *hugs* how else are you doing?

hels, sorry about the "cut-off" chatting earlier; my parents' comp was being weird and wouldn't load the screen. :( sorry if it seemed like i was ignoring you... *cuddles* hope you enjoy your hols. :)

i'm really tired... :( but i've been helpful this morning so that was good, i guess, i don't know. i'm so triggered right now though because my parents' older dog is all skin and bones and it's so ****ing triggering... they should just euthanize him. :'( he's sooo ill. :(

*hides in a hole*

MammaMia 18-06-2010 05:12 PM

I did wonder what had happened :P *cuddles tight*

PoisonedApple 18-06-2010 05:32 PM

Khalia~ that's excellent news! *tosses confetti*
Helen~ have a good time on your trip.
*cuddles April* sorry you got triggered hun.
*hugs everyone*

shadowedsoul 18-06-2010 06:13 PM

Hmm I'm not doing well today. iam a little upset and
pissed off. I fail to understand how iam suppost to
win this one. If I don't say anything you worry anyway
if I do you worry, if I walk away you will just worry.
It's a no win situation. rocks back and forth mubbling
this sucks. =[

MammaMia 18-06-2010 06:19 PM

Right, I'm off you lovely people, will see you next Saturday!!! :)

*leaves lots of hugs & treats to last you*

Don't miss me too much will you LOL