RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 23-01-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetforce (Post 1375362)
*jumps and cuddles hells*

Hang in there matey...ok?

xxx

*cuddles Jem*

ravynsoul 23-01-2009 01:20 AM

*comes in and cuddles everyone*

Helen - sorry to hear about your bad week; thankfully friday is near! Don't have much in terms of words *sends lots of hugs*

Alexx - how did work end up going? hope you get more energy soon.

Jem - how are you doing?

Hana - hope the triggeredness passes quickly. Do you think you could save that sheet till just before your next appointment, that way you'll feel safer?

Shadowedsoul - *offers pillow and duvet* do you want to talk about it?

Zowie - *hugs and hugs some more* hope you feel better soon

Dayna - how are you doing today? Sorry to hear about the thoughts.. please try and be safe. How did things go before the judge?

Katrica - how are you doing today? *hugs*

Hannah - hope that things go well with the aftermath of the interview; maybe what he said was just a standard line? So people don't get anxious about not getting called right away? HOpe you have a fun time tonite celebrating your friends birthday! Enjoy the cake!

Mary Anne - sorry to hear that things weren't/aren't good.. hope some light shines through soon. *hugs back and gratefully accepts creme egg*

*leaves hugs for everyone else... hope things are going well*

--

*sits and cuddles with Puppy Sinclair*
been ill today with a bad cold and left work early and slept most of the day.. feeling very restless now..

take care all..

Damnation. 23-01-2009 02:12 AM

Going to see the judge tomorrow. Couldn't go yesterday 'cause of lack of money. Hearing tomorrow at 10am.

...Everything's fallen to pieces. Contact with him...has been established. It's so painful

wildly insane 23-01-2009 03:17 AM

aarrgghh why do this to myself? I dont know but still I do

cake not made today will make tomorrow

wants to give everybody a huge hug and say it's going to be okay, will do it, curls up in a corner can't write any more.

keep fighting guys, you deserve better than this. good luck with house hunting/university/relationships/anythig else.

*offers warm duvet and hot water bottle to anyone staying the night, but I get puppy SinClair tonight unless of course he's needed elsewhere :)*

zowie 23-01-2009 11:22 AM

Thank you for the cuddles Ravyn and Helen.

Shadowed - *hugs* do you know why you feel so low?

Hana - Keep talking to us while you feel triggered. I know how hard it is, but you can get through this :)

Jem - Hello *Waves* Don't think I've spoken to you in a while, how're things going?

Alexx - I'm sure the people who complimented you actually meant it. Try not to see it as a challenge to loose more weight, rather see it as an achievement.

Ravyn - Aww, being ill sucks. I hope Puppy SinClair cheers you up!

Dayna - *hugs* Not sure what you mean by seeing the judge?

Katricia - How are you doing? Do you need to talk? *hugs*

wildly insane (name? sorry!) - *hugs back* thanks for the words of encouragement :)

---
I'm feeling better today. My JSA finally came through but my overdraft swallowed £35 of it so I have to give every penny to my dad for rent AND still owe him loads because I've been borrowing a lot recently. I'm glad it's the weekend though, not because it means a break (because I have absolutely nothing to do during the day) but because it means people are free and going out and I can join them. Yay! (And yes, it also means borrowing more money :P)
Okay. I'll shut up now.
*Leaves hugs for everyone and pets puppy sinclair*
xxx

MammaMia 23-01-2009 02:00 PM

Two of my friends are in hospital.
Great >_<

Mary Anne 23-01-2009 02:18 PM

Despite my promises still been a bit sporadic about getting myself to check in. Had a bit of trouble with eating habits and laxative abuse but hopefully I have got myself back under some sort of control.

Helen *hugs* sorry to hear about your friends, blad you are staying on at uni for the rest of the year and that there are option ahead of you to stay there.

Ravyn *offers more hugs!* hoping the light will poke through soon

Zowie *hugs* I'm glad the weekend is nearly here too

*hugs Kat* what's up?

*hugs Wildly Insane*
*hugs Dayna*
*hugs Nicole*
*hugs Voice of Reason*
*hugs Jetforce*
*leaves hugs and mini eggs* :)

MammaMia 23-01-2009 03:08 PM

*hugs back* Thanks Mary Anne.

Things are really getting to me right now, I'm trying so desperately hard to stay strong but it's too hard. But nothing that is worth something in life is easy or whatever they say.

Detour. Derail 23-01-2009 04:41 PM

Uh....UHHHHH ><

That was not nice.

Talking to a customer...laaadeeeedaaaahdaaaah
"Hi Alexx...my card isnt working on the internet..."
"Well can i take the last four digits of the long number please Mrs. Smith...then I can check the status..."
"Yeah sure....its 2278"
*goes to card screen*
"************2278. Card Purged"
"erm...you...erm...need to...really need to...speak...to...erm...another department. Illtransferyounowbye."

HORRID HORRID HORRID.

What a ridiculous status to put on a card...I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS BUT ITS TRIGGERY ><

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shut up now Alexx

Tears of Solitude 23-01-2009 04:55 PM

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the support I got when I came to this thread.

At the time I needed it so much. You are all lovely people and if any of you need to chat, please PM me anytime.

Im feeling a bit better, and will make sure I come to visit and offer my support for others

Thank you xxx
Jade xxx

zowie 23-01-2009 05:17 PM

Glad you're feeling better Jade, even if it is a little bit.
Take care of yourself xxx

wildly insane 23-01-2009 06:44 PM

*Hugs Helen* congrats at getting the course almost sorted and sorry to hear about your friends, I hope they are going to be okay, hope you are feeling an ickle bit better today.

*hugs Arwen* hope you enjoy the weekend - I'm Hannah by the way :-D

*hugs Kat* please don't give up

*hugs Alexx* hope the triggeredness stops

*hugs Jade* glad you're feeling a little better, please join us for tea and cake whenever you like

*hugs Mary Anne* hope you're doing okay

*and hugs to anyone else dropping in and needing one*

However right now I'm going to curl up in a corner and wish I was better at crying, hides underneath a duvet, and wishes that I could stay here the entire weekend, but I can't. Didn't get the job, feel lonely, even when surrounded by friends.

MammaMia 23-01-2009 07:24 PM

*cuddles all*

OMFG

MY FRIEND HAS GONE MISSING >.< (she's one of th people who went to hospital today...as she'd attempted to die >.<) but we may have found her, just waiting.......

I hate this. I feel so **** >_<

Damnation. 23-01-2009 09:15 PM

*Hugs Helen* x_o I hope she turns up and is safe

Zowie: Had to see a judge today in regards to our eviction, in the hopes that we'll get our deadline extended. More on that in a minute, though

Kat: *Hugs tightly and doesn't let go* Please hang in there

*Hugs Wildly*

Jade: Glad to hear that we've been of support to you

Mary Anne: Pleased you've got it under control now

Voice: >___< *Hugs tightly* I know what you mean. I used to get triggered by that word, as well

Anyway, as I said earlier, my housemate and me went to see a judge in court today. The hearing went okay, we've been granted an extra two weeks from today, until the bailiffs come. An extra two weeks to find somewhere to live.

The only bugger now is that if we still can't find anywhere to live, well, my dad and his girlfriend are going on holiday around about that time, so getting there would be...interesting. I'm in Lancashire, he's in Suffolk, and I don't travel well alone. At all. *Sigh*

MammaMia 23-01-2009 09:19 PM

She was found not long after I posted :)

Things are just pretty ****.

Glad you been granted two more weeks and I so hope you can find somewhere *snuggles*

Damnation. 23-01-2009 09:32 PM

Glad to hear it. And I'm sorry things aren't going too well for you either >_<.

And thanks. We're hoping so too *snuggles back*

MammaMia 23-01-2009 10:21 PM

Things will have a way of fixing themselves? Meh. >.< I tried to escape my thoughts and stuff on tv, firstly I see an episode of someone telling a family member they've been raped (well I really wantes to see that didn't I? Then...there was conversation where the daughter went and hugged her mum tightly (who didnt hug back) and said "don't hate me mum for what I've done"....which brought back the three times I've said that to mum after she found out about the same thing...but on different occasions...

*snuggles*

Damnation. 23-01-2009 10:23 PM

Ugh, ouch x__O *hugs back again*

MammaMia 23-01-2009 10:38 PM

Indeed.

I am tempted to contact the person I had a meeting with yesterday as she did say I could talk to her anytime about anything. But I don't know...and I feel like I abuse it when people say that? :S

Tears of Solitude 24-01-2009 12:09 PM

MammaMia I am so sorry that you are going through such a hard time < big hugs >.

Poisonious I do hope you find somewhere very soon. I completely understand about travelling alone. I find it hard just going out the house.

Katrica < big hugs >

I hope in time I get to know your names

Im feeling better, Thank you. < big hugs to everybody > I have updated my thread in Serious about my appt with my Psych.

I hope everyone has a good weekend???? Whats everyone got planned.

Luv Jade xxx

Tears of Solitude 24-01-2009 12:12 PM

Thanks Zowie for making me feel welcome.

Have a good weekend < hugs >

Luv Jade xxx

zowie 24-01-2009 03:49 PM

*Hugs Jade back*
*Hugs Helen* If she said you could talk to her anytime, then she probably means it. You should talk to her :)

Rocky Horror themed party tonight, yay! x

Mary Anne 24-01-2009 07:21 PM

Hi everyone,

Zowie - who you going as? I love Rocky horror.

Sorry, I keep promising to come in and never do. Well, Saturday night so as usual I am home alone so here I am.

How is everyone?

Helen, sounds like you had a scare there. People don;t say you can call me lightly so please do go ahead and give them a call. *hugs*

*leaves hugs for everyone*

I miss this place when I don;t come in.

Damnation. 24-01-2009 08:47 PM

What the ****?

WHAT THE FLYING GODDAMN ****?!

COUNCIL TAX DEBT?! WHAT THE ****ING HELL?!

They're trying to claim that I owe £918...WHAT THE ****?! THAT. IS. BULLSHIT. My housemate has to go to the council anyway on Tuesday, so we're gonna get this **** sorted out then.

Patience: I've ****ing run out of it

MammaMia 24-01-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tears of Solitude (Post 1378106)
MammaMia I am so sorry that you are going through such a hard time < big hugs >.

Thank you, hugs back

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1378362)
*Hugs Helen* If she said you could talk to her anytime, then she probably means it. You should talk to her :)

I know, I jus don't want to abuse it as it were

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Anne (Post 1378679)
Helen, sounds like you had a scare there. People don;t say you can call me lightly so please do go ahead and give them a call. *hugs*

I will do maybe.

Dayna, that sucks, I hope you get it all sorted soon *hugs*

Damnation. 24-01-2009 09:24 PM

So do I. Any more stress, and I will break. It's a ****ing miracle I haven't already *hugs back*.

I hope things start looking up for you soon, as well

Tears of Solitude 24-01-2009 09:29 PM

Wow Poisonous, thats a huge amount. I hope you get it sorted xxx I dont blame you for being shocked and angry. xxx

How are you Mamma Mia??????

Zowie, let us know how the Rocky Horror themed party goes < sounds like great fun >

Luv Jade xxx

Damnation. 24-01-2009 10:21 PM

Jade: (Nice name, t'was my sisters ^__^) Call me Däyna. And yeah. Last time I checked, my housemate and me were meant to be getting council tax benefit, too. So what the ****?

BoundNoMore 24-01-2009 10:31 PM

I don't know how much longer I can take this ****!!!! *screams*

Tears of Solitude 24-01-2009 10:31 PM

Whats the matter Bound no more ?????

Damnation. 24-01-2009 10:48 PM

*Hugs Amanda tightly* I know how you feel x_x

MammaMia 25-01-2009 12:07 AM

I know how you feel Amanda *cuddles*

MammaMia 25-01-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1378912)
So do I. Any more stress, and I will break. It's a ****ing miracle I haven't already *hugs back*.

I hope things start looking up for you soon, as well

*cuddles tight* I'm glad you haven't broken, I know it's hard but things will get better...(right? :|) Thank you xx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tears of Solitude (Post 1378923)
How are you Mamma Mia??????

Jade, call me Helen or Hells if you want ;) I'm not doing great, feeling pretty low and crying on/off. Today's been busy buys busy and my moods keep swinging. >_<

ravynsoul 25-01-2009 12:23 AM

*sneaks in and offers hugs to everyone*

*curls up in a corner with Puppy Sinclair*

BoundNoMore 25-01-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tears of Solitude (Post 1379095)
Whats the matter Bound no more ?????

the better quesion might be "what's not wrong?" (btw... call me Amanda if you want to)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1379314)
I know how you feel Amanda *cuddles*

Oh Helen... I am so sorry... no on should feel this way!!! *clings to*

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1379150)
*Hugs Amanda tightly* I know how you feel x_x

Again... I am so sorry... no one should feel like this... *sobs*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 01:11 AM

THIS STOPS NOW.

THE MASK ISN'T OFF AT ALL. IT'S ALL ****ING LIES. AGAIN. AGAIN. AGAIN. ALL FABRICATION. FALSEITY. LIES.

THE OLD TRICKS ARE STILL BEING PLAYED. EMOTIONS ARE STILL BEING TOYED WITH.

She is in danger, and I just don't know that I can truly help her. He still has her heart, as he still has mine. But unlike me, she has these moments of weakness.

He's proven himself to be a liar, a manipulative womaniser, and I have shown her more than enough proof...whether she'll take heed or not is another matter. But if she continues like this, she'll end up like me. Hurt. Betrayed. Wishing she'd never fallen for him. And wanting to die.

Damnation. 25-01-2009 01:38 AM

She said she's going to tell him to stop from saying he loves her. I'm tempted to make her promise

Damnation. 25-01-2009 01:43 AM

Well, I got something about how she'd tell him to stop, but as luck would have it, I couldn't find it. Just had a skim through, so I probably missed it

MammaMia 25-01-2009 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1379349)
*sneaks in and offers hugs to everyone*

*returns cuddles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoundNoMore (Post 1379420)
Oh Helen... I am so sorry... no on should feel this way!!! *clings to*

*clings to* Don't be sorry hun, please? *cuddles*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 01:53 AM

I know Kat, I know. I'm trying my best here. I'm worried about her too. If it's possible, try not to concern yourself with it now.

I'm tempted to tell him to stop saying those things to her myself, but it wouldn't be my place to do so ._.;

ravynsoul 25-01-2009 02:03 AM

*hugs Dayna, Kat and Amanda*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 02:04 AM

*Hugs Ravyn*

ravynsoul 25-01-2009 02:07 AM

*hugs back* thank you... sorry to hear you're hurting lots

BoundNoMore 25-01-2009 02:10 AM

I feel so... I don't know... unloved.
Like no one cares. I mean, I make threads and hardly no one replies ><
And it is so stupid of me to feel that way, because I know sometimes people simply just don't have words or whatever.
And now I am probably putting people on a guilt trip. Ugggh... I can never do anything right!!! :(

Damnation. 25-01-2009 02:11 AM

Ravyn: Mmm. Not exactly having the best day. It doesn't help that he's still trying things. I think I've got it under control

Amanda: *Hugs tightly*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 02:17 AM

I got her to promise. If he dares to say it again, she'll tell him to stop. She said she definitely would. And he's blocked for tonight. Judging by his name, I think he's figured that something's up, but yet again, the trouble is all his fault

ravynsoul 25-01-2009 02:20 AM

Amanda, It's ok to be honest how you're feeling; I know it's hard when sometimes a lot of people reply to some posts and not so much to others. I can only speak for myself, but as long as I'm doing well or at least ok-ish.. I try to respond to most of the posts on the Vet's Support; if I can't respond [because I don't know what to say] I try to send hugs. Now the last few days I've been somewhat out of it; so I haven't really responded to anything, but I guess that's somewhat besides the point. Anyways, I think people do care, and in vets it can take a while for people to post. I care about you!

Dayna - that's frustrating.. I wish he would leave you and all the others alone. :S

Kat - I'm not entirely sure what's going on; but I can feel your frustration *hugs*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 02:29 AM

Ravyn: Same -__-. We don't mind being friends with him, but he needs to learn when to back the **** off

Kat, Kat my darling, this isn't your fault *hugs tightly*. This needed to come out in the open, he needed to be exposed. He told me that he was angry at you at first for saying all, but then thanked you in the end, is that right? And as for future pain, I'm doing my best to prevent that. Like I said, she's promised she'd tell him to stop, he's blocked, and she's calming down again. I've warned her time and time again to be careful. I think it might be alright to actually breathe again now.

And yes. I miss the old days, too *hugs again*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 02:37 AM

I completely understand why you hesitated, though. I'm not entirely sure what I would've done in your situation, but it's likely I would've done the same.

Kat, my darling, I love you, and it truly isn't your fault *hugs tightly again*. There is only one person in the wrong here, and it isn't any of us. Yes, I can't deny we're all feeling the effects of this revelation, but who was it who started it all? Who was it who said the lies, fabricated the stories? Him. He's the only one to blame here

Damnation. 25-01-2009 03:36 AM

It's no good berating yourself over not speaking sooner, but instead you should be congratulating yourself for saying something at all, y'know?

And as for the smells and headaches, I still say that going to see a doctor about that would be a good idea. Bangs and screeches, not the pets or something? O.o;. And as for the unfamiliar someone...I'm not too sure what to say about that. Sorry