RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 19-03-2010 06:48 PM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry, too many posts for me to respond to at the moment... brain is kind of fried. :( Am really exhausted, want to sleep for a looong time, but my bestie is supposed to be coming over in an hour, so yeah. No sleeping for me, I'm afraid, until tonight at least.

Had a nice outing with my mum - went to a bagel shop for lunch and then walked the dogs a bit... went to the vet's for one of them (he's very ill with congestive heart failure & needs to go to the vet's 2x/wk I think)... then came back to the apartment and I showed her some purchases I made this morning at Walmart. Am very happy with one of them - it's a very pretty shirt that I really like. Pastel and flow-y, not at all my style but I think it's lovely. Hehe. I also got a Twilight shirt *guilty look* haha... and then some food that we needed. So yes. And I am now home and drinking iced tea like a fiend... because it tastes so freaking good!!

I have a tonnn of schoolwork to do this weekend, one of the things being starting my senior sem paper... urgh. :( I'm scared about that...

*hides*

Kahlia1981 19-03-2010 09:29 PM

*hugs all*

A cyclone update for anyone interested: We are now at the top of the warning area. Next advice is due out shortly. Very calm around here at the moment ... The cyclone is expected to make landfall at around 2 am tomorrow.

*walks around hugging everyone then disappears into the smoking shelter*

MammaMia 19-03-2010 10:22 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Hope it doesn't hit you Kahlia *squishes* Keep updating if you can xxx

PrincessSparkle 19-03-2010 11:57 PM

PrincessSparkle walks in,wanting to scream and crying on the inside,grabs her blanky and goes to a dark corner to hide for a while... Hey mamamia im glad u heard from your riend,feeling better? Hugs for everyone,I had a crappy day too, just want to sleep for the next three days!!

MammaMia 20-03-2010 12:05 AM

I have updates, will do them in the morning, must dash xxxx

PrincessSparkle 20-03-2010 12:18 AM

Updates are good!

PoisonedApple 20-03-2010 12:22 AM

hmmmm... ethically wrong, morally right... my morals win. lol now i just hope it doesn't bite me in the ass later on...

PrincessSparkle 20-03-2010 12:24 AM

Is it ok if PrincessSparkle stays in her dark corner for a while?She's sad and wants to hide from the world....mainly from 16-year old sister and recession... Teenagers...Im never having kids...only if have A LOT of money! xxx

Kahlia1981 20-03-2010 01:19 AM

*hugs all*

Very short cyclone update:

Ului is expected to cross the coast between Ayr and Sarina early Sunday. We are expecting "damaging" winds late this afternoon. Still at the top of the warning zone.

On the bright side: The weather's lovely. :S

*hugs all then tries to get a bit of rest*

MammaMia 20-03-2010 01:27 AM

*cuddles everyone*

PrincessSparkle 20-03-2010 01:48 AM

cuddles back!
haha just realised my alarm is going off in 5 hours i should really sleep!

MammaMia 20-03-2010 04:25 AM

If it makes you feel any better, I have to be up in less than 4 hours!!! Struggling to sleep....

Kahlia1981 20-03-2010 07:33 AM

*hugs all*

Cyclone Ului now Cat 3 is expected to hit quite a long way south of us now. If we get anything with it on it's present course it will be just a little rain. We are still in the "warning" area, but it would require a significant change in the direction of travel, which is highly unlikely.

*hugs all then curls up in a dark corner for a rest*

Scarletdreamer 20-03-2010 10:52 AM

Am so so so ****ing anxious!!! This is not letting up and I hate it so much. I woke up at 4am unable to get back to sleep because of the anxiety. Tried playing WoW and managed it for a bit but then had to get off due to the damn anxiety!!

:crying:

It's crippling... I HATE IT!!!! :crying:

*hides*

Doikers 20-03-2010 11:10 AM

*hugs to all*
Sorry about the lack of individual replies ,I'm flat and frustrated at I don't know what and anxious and pissed of at myself .

*Hides in a dark corner to sit it out*

MammaMia 20-03-2010 07:07 PM

*cuddles everyone*

PrincessSparkle 20-03-2010 07:14 PM

Hugs!
Mamamia did you get any sleep last nite, and you April?
Doikers, stay in your corner and breeeeathe, itll b ok!
More hugs!
Heard about an interesting ook today, called "non-violent communication" ...

MammaMia 20-03-2010 07:30 PM

I did get some sleep. Had a really good day actually. Am shattered so going to bed soon me thinks :)

nicole94 20-03-2010 07:32 PM

hey guys *hugs* havent been on in a while. how is everyone.

nicole94 20-03-2010 09:47 PM

*grabs blanket and teddy and curls up in corner crying*