RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 23-05-2009 07:02 PM

Welcome one step closer :)

Yay for doing revision, fancy doing my two assignments for me?

zowie 23-05-2009 07:19 PM

How is everyone this evening? x

MammaMia 23-05-2009 07:38 PM

I'm tired. You?

Biba 23-05-2009 07:41 PM

i went away, and thought u said.. do it one step.. it's working.. iv 3 rooms, hallway mats are airing out side, it's nice and sunny, i opened all the windows of the house, the shed and lawns my car, il tackle them all slowly.. taking side chops.. and see what i can get done.. im going to aim to be in bed at 11.30.. hopefully, i want this day to look back before i go to bed and feel like i got some control back in my life.

Spirit of an Angel 23-05-2009 07:51 PM

i need some were to be safe to cry to be hugged oh god i wanna sh i wanna od i cant take no more criesplease no more

free spirit

Tears of Solitude 23-05-2009 09:23 PM

Welcome One Step Closer, its calming in here and your always welcome. Sorry that your not doing to well at the moment.

Secrets, thanks for the tips. I am hoping the side effects wear off soon. So glad you have managed to do some revision.

Thinking of everyone else xxx
Take care and stay safe xxx

Love and hugs
Jade xxx

Damnation. 23-05-2009 09:26 PM

He's hurt another. I'm still hurt. Three others hate him.

I'm finally bearing the entire story to a friend. I want to let said friend know just how much he's hurt a load of people, but...God. Feels like it's re-opening old wounds

zowie 23-05-2009 09:53 PM

Hi One Step Closer (sorry, think I've seen your name before but don't remember) How are you feeling now?

Well done for revising Secrets. Sorry to hear your friend upset you, try not to let it get to you.

*Hugs Acrasia* Sometimes it's really hard to calm yourself down without doing something that will harm you. Try to stay safe, okay?

I'm also a bit tired, Helen. Want to be drinking but have no money :( Are you going to have an early night?

Lucy - Good idea to go to bed at a set time. Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

free spirit - You'll be safe in here. We're here to listen, hug and help when we can :)

*Hugs Jade back* How are you this evening?

*Hugs Dayna* Not really sure what to say, just wanted to give you a hug.

-------
I feel like my evening's a waste without drinking. Isn't that lame?

Thinking of you all
xxx

Acrasia 23-05-2009 09:59 PM

Thanks for the hugs Zowie - means alot. Take care of yourself also. Hugs x

Damnation. 23-05-2009 10:00 PM

*Hugs Arwen back*

*Gives hugs to everyone else in the ward*

MammaMia 23-05-2009 10:18 PM

*hugs Arwen and then hugs Dayna*

Arwen, might have an early night, after the day I've had :/ and week..

shadowedseraph 23-05-2009 10:29 PM

Its so hard. I've been recovering for eight months now and i want to spoil it all with a great big cutting binge. *cries* help

rockaroni 23-05-2009 10:47 PM

Hi all, hope you're all hanging in there.

I always get to a certain point and just want to ruin everything. It's at that point for me, I never seem to get past 3 months or so. This time I haven't been counting, but I know it was late February. And while I've been quite hyper, I'm also starting to get really depressed. My mood swings are worse than normal. The hyperness/happiness is awesome, I LOVE it when I'm like that, although it's impossible to get any work done.

But whenever I'm alone I feel completely pointless, worthless, huge, ugly and a massive waste of space. I went to the pub with my friends last night and got completely ignored by almost everyone. Left after one drink and sat in the park crying in the dark for an hour. I just couldn't face going back to mine, because I knew I'd cut or something.

Shadowed, I kind of know what you're going through. While I have no real advice, I have empathy. Sorry to be completely useless... what's brought all this on, what's happened recently to make you feel like this?

Arwen, I completely get where you're coming from. Although with me, I haven't spoken to someone face to face at all to day. It feels like a complete waste of a day to have not seen anyone and been sat at this ****ing computer doing **** all. But I get to see you all tomorrow :)

*sends hugs to everyone*

shadowedseraph 23-05-2009 10:57 PM

*hugs rockaroni* I dont know whats brought it on really im just on a downhill slope *sighs* sounds like your not having the best of times either *offers hot chocolate*

MammaMia 24-05-2009 12:19 AM

I feel sick.

Kahlia1981 24-05-2009 12:32 AM

*offers hugs to all*

Damnation. 24-05-2009 12:58 AM

*Big cuddles to all*

Biba 24-05-2009 02:00 AM

i had good intensions of going to bed.. at set time.. il try again tommorrow.. i didnt get, car, lawn,shed tidy'd.. i got other stuff done that i did not think id get done, didnt make dinner, i never do anymore, what is the point, i hate eating alone, my mum's appitie is so poor, it's baby portions in a bowl, she's ill two years, i take care of her 24 hr care.. i told her id take her to the algave when she is stronger... she liked that idea.. and i hope we do.

Kahlia1981 24-05-2009 03:20 AM

*big hugs and cuddles to all*

Sorry it's not more but my hand is hurting and the cast is starting to dig in as the swelling goes away. I keep feeling like I'm going to break the cast when I move my hand.

finding.my.wings 24-05-2009 03:36 AM

hello.... anyone there?
im checking myself in- don't feel safe- my heads all messy, and i need to shower but showering is a bad choice- i mean i wanna be clean- but i cant go in the bathroom cos i know if i do ill do something in there.
i made a tea in the kitchen and gonna snuggle in the corner with my relaxing tea and my teddy.
im scared, and i feel sick. :crying:

actually no- ill lock self in room and hide the key, just so i cant get out- then ill b safe. (will i really- i have my own head to contend with?)
instead gives key to friend to come check on me later.
thanks friend.