RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

CrazyHayley 17-03-2010 12:41 PM

Happy St Patricks Day *Irish cuddles!*

Also very happy 21st birthday Laura - I hope that you enjoy your day *birthday bumps!* lol

Haven't time to do proper post, just to say I survived last night and I'm now going to meet my mum and fellow irish family members for some paddy days lunch :) ttfn. xxxxxx

MammaMia 17-03-2010 01:29 PM

*cuddles lots*

Happy St Patricks Day aha!!
Happy 21st Birthday Laura, hope you have an amazing day!!!!

Hayley, glad you got through last night sweetheart.
Nicole, I hope you managed to get some sleep last night *cuddles* Sorry I left without a word..

nicole94 17-03-2010 02:11 PM

^^ hey, you feeling better now?? *hugs* thats ok lol, i had to leave suddenly too. (my nurse came in and made me try and go to sleep) i didnt get much sleep last night lol, but i've managed to have some sleep this morning. now im just sat waiting, knowing that somewhere there is a meeting going on about me :/

MammaMia 17-03-2010 02:15 PM

Glad you managed to get some sleep. What's the meeting about? It might help you?? *hugs* I feel worse. *shrugs*

nicole94 17-03-2010 02:21 PM

i have absolutley no idea, i think they're gonna put me into care though cause they dont want me going home :( aaw, why you feeling worse??

Doikers 17-03-2010 02:24 PM

UGH! I've had a bill for utilities from my old supplier for like 2 months and 9 days last year for
Wait for it...................
£1418.63!!
There NO WAY I run up that bill I also got a bill from my current supplier for £15 or so , so that shows I can't have ran up such a huge bill . I was triggered before and this hasn't helped one bit .
I've also got a letter from my old supplier addressed to "The Occupior" that I'm too anxious to open .
I feel sick.

MammaMia 17-03-2010 02:34 PM

Nicole, why do you think that sweetheart? *cuddles*

Doikers, could you speak to your housing worker about these bills especially if you shouldn't be receiving them anymore? Or speak to the company about why it's so high? Try not to harm *cuddles*

nicole94 17-03-2010 02:34 PM

:/ that doesnt sound good :/ you should contact them and try and find out where that bill has come from :/

Doikers 17-03-2010 02:49 PM

I know I have to get a hold of my houseing support worker ,There is NO WAY I can contact them myself , I'm just far too anxious and my words get muddled up in my mouth and I make no sense ugh.
My hands are shaking , I went to write in my journal and it looks like a spider ice skated across the paper a bit.
My rents going up too and I have to find out if my houseing benefit will go up with it because otherwise I don't know if I can afford to live here its like going up just over £20 a week which is a lot for me.
Sorry to waffle on , I need to get out of my flat for a bit .

nicole94 17-03-2010 02:54 PM

aaw bless :/ im glad i dont have to worry about that sorta stuff yet :/ although there's this project in my area for young people (16+) where they can move into a communal home, you have you're own room and stuff then theres a communal kitchen and bathroom and stuff, and my auntie is trying to persuade my mum to try and get me into that (im 16 next month)

MammaMia 17-03-2010 02:54 PM

Maybe go for a walk?? *cuddles* But hope you get hold of your housing support worker soon, could she help to see if your benefit will go for the rent thing?? *cuddles*

Scarletdreamer 17-03-2010 03:18 PM

Happy birthday, LauraStar, & good to see you back!!! How are things going?

Yeh, & happy St. Paddy's Day to all who are Irish or who wish to be. ;) I'm not doing anything to celebrate, but oh well. I'm not even wearing a green shirt... I am awful. :P

*sigh*

*hides*

nicole94 17-03-2010 03:22 PM

lol, happy st patricks day, im 1/4 irish :/ lol cause im cool ;)

MammaMia 17-03-2010 03:44 PM

I'm 1/4 Irish too :D But not wearing anything green, still in my night clothes at the moment mwahahaha.

*curls up & cries*

Scarletdreamer 17-03-2010 04:14 PM

*cuddles Helen* Got your PM, will respond sometime soon. Don't know if it will be today but I will do my best. :) *holds you gently and wraps you in a fuzzy blanket*

I was supposed to see my NP this morning but I cancelled as my car has its "check engine" light on and I don't want to drive 35 miles on a highway where most people drive 70mph!! So yeah... and plus, had a ton of schoolwork to do. I know, I know, I'm trying to rationalize my decision(s)... but those are the reasons. I rescheduled for the 30th... hopefully I have enough meds to get me by for then. :-/

Stupid insurance... now I have to do mail-order for meds. :( So I have to figure that out...

Am so stressed out and overwhelmed right now... just got off WoW after finishing up some school stuff that I didn't think I'd get done, am totally an altoholic... haha... meaning I play my alternate characters a lot instead of focusing on just one character. Oh well. :) Here is what my hunter looks like. That's on the "new" server that we've been playing on... here is my "main" - my main toon that I've put the most time & effort into. - she's on our "old" server, the one we (my husband & I) started on. And now I will stop boring you with links. Haha.

URGHHHHHH................. :crying: Hate myself so much. I can distract myself for so long but then it all comes crashing down again. :(

MammaMia 17-03-2010 04:20 PM

Sorry your car isn't behaving again :( Hope it's a simple problem to fix *cuddles* Hope you have enough meds to last you to then. Glad you've reschudled your appointment. Hope the work goes okay. Sorry about my whingy PM :(

nicole94 17-03-2010 04:24 PM

lol. im not wearing anything green either! but im in the hospital, im allowed :D and i bet you're irish family isnt as awesome as mine. im related (through marriage) to the guy who plays mr tumnus in 'the lion, the witch and the wardrobe'

*hugs helen*

MammaMia 17-03-2010 04:27 PM

Wow that's awesome Nicole. I'm only Irish because um...well actually I'm not sure who I'm related to that's irish hahaha!!! I will get dressed eventually, going out tonight, so I have to really :P Although not going out to get drunk =)

*hugs Nicole lots*

nicole94 17-03-2010 04:32 PM

lol, i know, never, met him though :( but at least i can say im related!! aaw, where you going? it will do you good to get out. im dressed. and sat in bed on the laptop! XD ahwell. at least i have my curtains open today cause i feel able to have them open which i dont often, although im starting to panick and think about closing them lol

MammaMia 17-03-2010 04:42 PM

Awesome, maybe you'll meet one day :) But like you say, least you can say you're related. Don't know where I'm going. Going for food :p My dad sees me every Wednesday night & we always go out. Sure it will do me some good going out. Glad you're dressed, more of an improvement than me. I never have my curtains open haha, rare to have mine open. Close them if it helps your anxiety go away *cuddles*