RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 19-05-2010 08:20 PM

*Hugs Taz and HorseridinBbe07*

Grr I HATE pulling off plasters too , maybee this is advice but I find Boots own brand plasters are a lot less sticky when it comes to taking them off than Elastoplast . Hmm , maybe you know of better ones yet !?

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 08:27 PM

Moleskin is good for blisters.

MammaMia 19-05-2010 08:31 PM

I think I got boot's own one & a type for sensitive skin apparently :)

frenchhorn 19-05-2010 08:32 PM

*hugs mark* I'm sorry they are still messing you around with the bills, that really sucks, I hope they sort themselves out soon.
Yes plasters are horrible, I just go for it and pull them off.

*hugs Crimson, helen and Heather*

I shall do more individual replies later, going to a meeting taken by su president in a min about the new way the su will run, cos it is crap at the moment.
also stuff is happening in my life, scary stuff, there is the person in first year who has liked me for ages and started talking to me the other day and yeah not sure what is going on at the moment, but they keep saying they like me and what me to be there boyfriend, I'm just scared cos I don't like to let people in, so am majorly freaking out and also get freaked out cos I don't think people should like me or anything.

*hides in a corner until he has to go to the meeting*

taz35 19-05-2010 08:56 PM

*hugs Mark & Hels & Crimson*

I'm... alright. Lost in my own mind.

*hugs Heather* You should eat your lunch hun <3

*hugs Oliver* sounds like an odd situation to be in. Have you talked to this person about it?

I spy an April!

Louise 19-05-2010 08:58 PM

Hi everyone

Doikers 19-05-2010 09:05 PM

*Hugs Oliver* I'm sorry but I am NOT the right person to help with relationship advice of any kind , and I figured this out in my head as su meaning Student Union , is that right?

*Hugs Taz*

*Hugs Louise* Hi how are you tonight?

Having my not shaved as I don't want to be touching tools ( or potential tools) pickle right now , I can't grow a beard I'm too fair even at 29 , it just get wooly I guess I have always shaved , figured it out myself with one piece of advice from my Dad when I was about 25-26 that the shaving cream tube seems to cotradict hmmmmm

Louise 19-05-2010 09:08 PM

*hugs mark* I am not feeling that great, how are you?

katnovia 19-05-2010 09:25 PM

*crawls in and sinks into a pile of duvets in the corner* I hate domestic shopping, it always takes longer than I plan and then I get stuck with the parents toooo long into the evening.

I so want to reply. I want to. I can't. *sighs*

me want play

now why did i do that? why?

cos u r an evil ****ing bitch

shut up. shut up. shut up. I can't do this anymore. Why am I doing this? I dont get it! *shouts at self* GO AWAY! *cries*

katnovia 19-05-2010 09:29 PM

eek. I must be mad. I'm going mad. I dont know why I do this and I cant stop. I don't know if I just choose to do that. Why did I write that? why did I do that? I dont understand. I really dont understand. Oh **** I'm scared. I'm frightened. I'm sorry. I'm pathetic. I'm.. I don't know any more. it felt like I chose to do it, but I had no power in choosing, the option to NOT choose didn't seem to appear..does that make sense? no, nothing makes sense. Oh **** i'm so messed up. I can't think straight. I dont know what Im doing. I can't breathe.

Doikers 19-05-2010 09:30 PM

*hugs Louise * I'm ..... coping is the best word , keeping myself distracted .

*Hugs Kat tons*

Doikers 19-05-2010 09:33 PM

Kat , you're not mad , TRY and Breathe , deep breaths , breathe slowly ...

katnovia 19-05-2010 09:35 PM

i cant. i cant. im frightened.

Doikers 19-05-2010 09:40 PM

*Holds Kat if OK?* You'll get through this , you will.

katnovia 19-05-2010 09:49 PM

but to what end? where am I going? what is happening? *sinks into mark's cuddle*

nicole94 19-05-2010 09:50 PM

*hides*

katnovia 19-05-2010 09:51 PM

i want my daddy

katnovia 19-05-2010 09:55 PM

there i go again. why? i dont understand. idont want to do this any more. who am i? what's going on? I just want to know who i am!! whats wrong with the stupid head of mine? why cant i be normal? why? why. they'll take hazel i know it i know it. i dont want to lose her i couldnt i cant i cant stand it dont let them please. please not my hazel. not my litte girl. oh god if theye find out im like this then they wont let me keep her. how cna i carry on? how can i do it? what do i do? *panics*

Doikers 19-05-2010 09:59 PM

Kat , don't panic ok , I'm sure they woulden't take Hazel from you . You are going through a really tough time of it and I don't really pretend to know anything about DID , you , have a partner , Jack right ?could you talk to him ,make him see you are struggling so much , he may be able to help , I hope I got my information correct there .

Doikers 19-05-2010 10:00 PM

Whats up Nicole? you ok?

I'm just gonna get changed for bed I'll be back in one hot minute.