RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

m0nk 10-01-2014 10:16 AM

i had 9 out of 7 possible errors. 2 errors too much. but everyone says its not that bad. ;)

Kahlia1981 10-01-2014 01:51 PM

M0nk: We are in the middle of summer heat right now (37 degrees C, 98% humidity) so being somewhere cold would be lovely. Thankfully it's cooling down now as it's almost midnight. The heat makes it almost impossible to do anything.

*curls back into her blanket fort to try and get some sleep before the heat kicks in again*

shadow13 10-01-2014 03:47 PM

I'm on antidepressants as of today~ I was too young to be on them in the past, but now I'm 18, and my gp can see how badly I'm being affected, she didn't seem to mind putting me on a two week trial run. I'm on Fluoxetine 20mg. I'm going back in two weeks to get some more, but I'm just gonna see what happens.

I'm in my first year of University, in student accommodation, and one of the residents (who I knew prior to moving in), is a complete .... and often brings up the fact I talk to myself. The house I live in has a lot of maintenance problems, the people don't know how to cook or clean properly and the stress just got to be too much.

I feel a lot better today, but that's probably because I cried so much yesterday between my counseling appointment and my gp appointment... My counselor is going to try and get me on the University's DSA and get me some more help with my course too.

YodaBearInterrupted 14-01-2014 10:45 PM

So tired of all of this... I just I could make it all go away...

*restocks the table with foodage and drinks*

*takes a brownie and cupcake, then retreats to the corner with a blanket*

Blanket forts sound fun Kahlia

shadow13 15-01-2014 03:52 AM

*sets up a soft pillow fort for us all* *takes a brownie and climbs inside with fluffy blankets*

I know what you mean, YodaBear, just remember that not every day is bad and that you can get through the ones that are. Don't give up, we're all here.

Kahlia1981 16-01-2014 10:52 AM

Matt: No words at the moment sorry but *safe hugs*

shadow13: Thanks for the pillow fort.

Not coping so well at the moment but at least managed to start patching up our relationships with our pdoc. Still just want to cry or disappear...

Doikers 21-01-2014 04:16 PM

*Glomps Kahlia*

havealittlefaith 21-01-2014 09:16 PM

And I find myself in here again as my real feelings are all messed up and I'm utterly sad and the drink doesn't make it stop only hurt more but it does for a while and I narrowly avoided section and how id love illegal substances so I'm in here looking for some reassurance and non judgement and trying not to hurt ....

YodaBearInterrupted 23-01-2014 02:55 AM

I am going to hide in here again... I had a good 5 days but now I am crashing again...

Kahlia1981 23-01-2014 04:47 AM

Mark: Thanks for the glomps *glomps back*

Matt: At least you did have 5 good days. *offers blankets and pillows*

bpd_crayon: It sounds like things have been intense. Feel free to let your hair down and your emotions show. I hope you'll find this a safe place without judgement.

m0nk 24-01-2014 08:38 PM

i've occationally stopped eating. i think these meds do me too good.
i had a blood sample test and if its comes out good the doctor might take me down 5Mg.
and he said that im doing so well on them that he almost dont dares to reduce them.
its going better but still there's something that lingers. i've been over all that about self harming and worse but i didnt think much of it. other than that i might use it later as a last option. although my head is strongly rotating from it. i dont drink i dont hit myself i bore the crap out of me sometimes. although still no friends.

Frodre 25-01-2014 02:27 AM

Pardon me, I just need to have a minor explosion in the corner and then leave...

I am so damn happy. I'm tired and looking forward to sleep but I can't because I want to run around outside pretending to be some sort of superhero instead, and it's really difficult to stop myself. Eight hours ago I wanted to curl up and die, four hours ago I was pacing around talking with voices telling me things and seeing non-existent blood on my floor, and now I'm just about ready to take on the universe and am almost convinced that if I open my door I'll be emperor of the world in two days flat. I'm desperate to calm dwn and go to bed just because if I go anywhere I risk trying to shag the first person I meet just because I feel like I can, and that'll be frightening for both of us because that is not like me at all. I'm not sure if it was better yesterday when I felt so down that I curled up still and didn't so much as twitch for about two hours. At least self harm or miserableness or whatever is something I know how to deal with. I feel like my chest is going to explode with excitement at nothing at all. I have to tell someone how good I am. But I don't want to because then they'll think I'm a fruitcake. Right I'd better go and lie down and force myself not to move even if it makes my eyes water. Thanks.

YodaBearInterrupted 28-01-2014 05:15 PM

Having a rough morning after an unsafe overnight :(

*hides in the corner*

Serialangel 03-02-2014 01:35 AM

I need somewhere quiet to sleep for a bit. *grabs some duvets and pillows, falls to sleep* thank you

YodaBearInterrupted 03-02-2014 07:15 AM

*hides under the blanket*

Unsafe so I did bad things... sigh... this isn't a good week for me either coming up

m0nk 03-02-2014 03:22 PM

trouble with financial. payment demand notice of debt collection. just cause they post people didnt manage to deliver in time.
i always take good care of my bills. 1 time i had someone cleaning and they got thrown away by mistake cause the envelopes looked empty since i just open them without any letter opener.
2 big days coming up. 2 year aniversary with gf and valentines day. so tired cant sleep during nights.
i just "haaaave to" sit with the computer. even if it staring into the screen or just fidling around with solitaire. getting fiber soon 50\50 mbit
listening to enigma atm. it calms me down...

LizzieRose 04-02-2014 12:55 PM

*locks self away* Nopenopenopenopenope.

m0nk 04-02-2014 05:24 PM

*hugs alexia*

YodaBearInterrupted 05-02-2014 05:22 PM

I am going to hide in here before it gets even worse. I am tired of the betrayals, the lies. They were right once again. Sigh... I just want to go someplace and disappear forever so I don't have to hurt myself over and over

Frodre 06-02-2014 12:19 AM

Inarticulably miserable. I feel like I'm going away.