RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 26-07-2009 02:04 PM

*finds shadowedsoul in the corner and offers hugs*
*hugs Helen* ~ I'm glad he did too, but I can't stop feeling guilty.

Nicole [mouse in darkness] wants me to offer you all hugs and says hello to all.

shadowedseraph 26-07-2009 02:17 PM

*hugs to all the ward smoking shelter and denial tent* i hate my life it sucks ass *hides in a corner and rocks*

realflifefaerie 26-07-2009 03:15 PM

*hugs shadowedsoul* I'm sorry things are so tough today.

*hugs Helen* hope you had a good night

*hugs Kahlia* you shouldn't feel guilty, and I'm glad your flatmates told you not to.

*hugs Fallinstar*

*hugs Bigbear* I swear I must fall to sleep sometimes, i'm forever losing time.

*hugs shadowed seraph*

wildly insane 26-07-2009 03:54 PM

*hugs everybody*

I slept for 12 hours!!!! I must have needed it, meant that the morning didn't even exist today though.

The interview went okay, not sure I want to move to liverpool though, I'm not a big city kinda person, but I may just be making excuses.

*hugs everybody again*

shadowedseraph 26-07-2009 05:03 PM

*hugs secrets* how are you doing today?

*hugs wildly insane* i can understand not wanting to move into a big city

Damnation. 26-07-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1772690)
I slept for 12 hours!!!! I must have needed it, meant that the morning didn't even exist today though.

Sounds like an ordinary night to me >_>

wildly insane 26-07-2009 11:19 PM

haha I wish, problem was I didn't go to bed until midnight, so it was midday!!!! I usually average 6-7 hours a day :P but I've been really lethargic for the past couple of weeks, so I guess I just needed some re-cuperation.

How you doing Todlich?

*hugs Shadowedseraph back* hope your day went better than expected.

*hugs Helen* how are you doing hun?

*hugs Secrets* hope you are okay

*hugs Shadowedsoul* I hope it wasn't **** and I hope you stayed safe

*hugs Kahlia* hope you're feeling less guilty now. How's the laptop palaver?

*hugs Katie* oh I know what you mean, hope you had a good day

*hugs Arwen* did you have a good night out?

*hugs Fallinstar* anytime :)

*hugs papabear* we're here for you

*hugs alliwant* welcome back, sorry to hear you're struggling, if there's anything we can do.

*hugs Purplesmurf* cute bunny, hope you're okay

*hugs Kat, Jem, Nicole, Cheryl, Vicki, Hayley, HannahBanana, Oly and anyone else in the ward* take care of yourselves, I'm off to bed :P

Kahlia1981 26-07-2009 11:47 PM

*hugs all*

My laptop should be returned by the end of this week. In the meantime I'll be borowing one from the DRC or AcessAbility Services as they now prefer to be called. I'm trying to ascertain where to pick it up from as my first lecture is 3pm this afternoon.

Just sitting around waiting for the blue nurses to come and give me a shower. I hate not knowing when they'll show up .... it frustrates the hell out of me.

PapaBear 27-07-2009 06:34 AM

been sleeping on and off for over 18 hours now. severe staph infection through my respiratory system. not fun. stuck in bed with a humidifier to keep the dryness of the air conditioner's air down. i think i'll go back to sleep now...

*curls up in quarentine corner and dozes off again*

SoMuchMore 27-07-2009 07:10 AM

*hugs PapaBear* :-( that sucks. Sleep well and feel better soon!

Anxiety levels are on the rise and I feel more stupid by the second.

~Kaytee~ 27-07-2009 10:16 AM

*hugs papabear* hope your better soon =[

*hugs fallinstar* im with you.. anxiety on the rise here too. started uni today ughh dont know how ill make it =[

*hugs hannah* hope you slept well :) 12hrs, sheesh, i was lucky to get 3 last night grr..

*hugs kahlia* hope uni is going ok for you :)

mouse in darkness 27-07-2009 10:22 AM

Hello everyone
*hugs*
I have missed everyone in the virtual psyc ward.
In the past few months I have moved across the country and miss all my friends ecspecially Kahlia. Well I thought change would make a differenceeven {well a little one} I was sooooooo wrong.
Hope you get well soon PapaBear
*Hugs everyone*

*Gentle hugs for Kahlia*

zowie 27-07-2009 12:14 PM

Sorry I haven't been around recently, had two parties two nights in a row. The first was a nice, quiet evening with nice people. The second was mental - It was all my dad's punk friends, and we kept drinking from 4pm - 6am! Me and my dad cycled home and I fell off my bike (though he fell off a lot of times!) now my back really hurts. Slept through pretty much all of yesterday and last night, and still don't feel 100%
I'll do individual replies when a few pages haven't gone by!
Thinking of you all.
xxx

Kahlia1981 27-07-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBear (Post 1774735)
*hugs kahlia* hope uni is going ok for you :)

Thanks Katie. I had my first lectures today and got through okay. Three more days of lectures then I am finished for the week. I hope Uni went well for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mouse in darkness (Post 1774748)
Hello everyone
*hugs*
I have missed everyone in the virtual psyc ward.
In the past few months I have moved across the country and miss all my friends ecspecially Kahlia. Well I thought change would make a differenceeven {well a little one} I was sooooooo wrong.
Hope you get well soon PapaBear
*Hugs everyone*

*Gentle hugs for Kahlia*

Thanks for the gentle hugs Nicole.

*offers hugs to everyone on the ward*

shadowedsoul 27-07-2009 12:49 PM

big bear hugs for papa bear, that sounds horrible hun. hope you feel better soon.argh!!! damnit i feel like cutting again, heading of for a week, im not sure i want to, allready being told not to cause any agro, when im away, yeah like its me causeing it. feel like **** and being hurt by my mum, but cant say anything because it will start argments again. i just want to hide and not deal with this. no choise in the matter, just have to take my mums crap for a week, great. =[

Steel Maiden 27-07-2009 03:31 PM

Thanks all. I posted in my supported accommodation post about the update on it.

MammaMia 27-07-2009 04:33 PM

<offers gentle cuddles for everyone>

Sorry I'm not posting much at the moment...

Good to hear from you though Nicole!!!

Steel Maiden 27-07-2009 04:39 PM

Ty Wildly Insane, the leave is going ok but my Mum is depressed.

*hugs all*

I don't like my olanzapine any more but my haloperidol rocks....my haloperidol gives me insomnia but my olanzapine sends me to sleepy land.

Louise 27-07-2009 04:46 PM

*sends hugs to everyone*

then hides in the corner

zowie 27-07-2009 08:30 PM

I've got my outpatients appointment tomorrow afternoon, hopefully they'll be taking me off the medication.
I really hope they do, because my GP said that it'll be much easier to lose weight once I'm off them. And, to be honest, I don't think I need them anymore (y)
Drinking with my sis tonight. Already had a couple of pints to get rid of the hangover...
:D
xx