RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blue_cloud 01-08-2008 11:02 AM

you guys were very busy while i was gone!
*hugs and squishes to everyone who would like them*
zowie i am not sure that beth was telling you the truth i think sometimes she might get confused, please don't hurt yourself you don't deserve that, are you under the care of a dr or team? (sorry i can't remember) but i would tell them about what happened no-one will punish you but i think you may just need some extra care right now xx

MammaMia 01-08-2008 11:50 AM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

I feel so ****ing sick!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR STOP IT NOW PLEASE? Least my stomach has settled down *fingers crossed*

At this rate, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm gonna be better by Sunday. I hope so, gotta work and then finish early to leave with Mand yay :)

MammaMia 01-08-2008 11:51 AM

Oh & Zowie, when you do speak to the police, maybe you could explain about Beth or have someone like your EIP explain? I dunno? *many huggles sweetie*

zowie 01-08-2008 12:27 PM

Seeing my care co-ordinator today in half an hour. Will talk to him about what happened. x

blue_cloud 01-08-2008 12:37 PM

think thats a good idea *hugs* good luck hun let us know how it goes xx

zowie 01-08-2008 02:04 PM

It didn't go very well. I told him how I feel really suicidal at the moment and he just didn't seem to care. I don't think people believe me, and that's just making me feel even worse.
I want to die.

MammaMia 01-08-2008 02:47 PM

I believe you hun *snuggles*

zowie 01-08-2008 03:03 PM

Thanks Helen.
How was your holiday?

I want to OD. Dad's not here, might look for my meds.

blue_cloud 01-08-2008 03:23 PM

hun please don't do that *hugs*
i can't believe he didn't care that is just crap, sorry people like that who call themselves professionals just really get me mad!

blondiebear 01-08-2008 03:39 PM

That reminds me, i really pushed a yellow light yesterday. Wonder if the automatic cameras were set off? Nevermind, my husband tells me that what i thought were cameras for running red lights, aren't.

Zowie, i'm sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time.

Brother, you have no idea how relieved and happy I am that you faced down your demons.

*cuddles everyone*

Detour. Derail 01-08-2008 03:46 PM

Bloody hell.
Im all backwards.
Just drank a cup of coffee...
now I want to sleep.

MammaMia 01-08-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 971995)
Thanks Helen.
How was your holiday?

I want to OD. Dad's not here, might look for my meds.

It's no problem sweetheart :)
My holiday was amazing...I really must write a post before I leave again on Sat night :p

Please don't OD, tis not worth it :(

zowie 01-08-2008 04:11 PM

I'm trying to phone EIP but they're not gonna help. Might end up in A&E the way things are going at the moment.

~*forever_broken*~ 01-08-2008 04:12 PM

*pokes her head out of her corner*

Jess, have fun luv, it's good to see you excited about something.

Chloe, I'm sorry you're feeling so lousy and then have to deal with these folks. Good luck sweetie.

Helen, sorry you're feeling sick hun, not fun :-(

Zowie, I agree with everyone else... Seems to me Beth is once again trying to distroy you anyway she can... But I think explaining to the cops or having someone else help to with that is a good idea.

*hugs everyone then returns to her corner and huddles there miserably, wishing to die*

I hate this! It's always poping in my head... Pills, my blade, both... I won't do it though the urges are so strong... But gosh, I wish they'd go away :crying:

MammaMia 01-08-2008 04:12 PM

Huggles both of you.

I hope A&E help Zowie...

MammaMia 01-08-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 972077)
Helen, sorry you're feeling sick hun, not fun :-(

*hugs everyone then returns to her corner and huddles there miserably, wishing to die*

I hate this! It's always poping in my head... Pills, my blade, both... I won't do it though the urges are so strong... But gosh, I wish they'd go away :crying:

*cuddles Ally* We're still holding remember. I hope you can keep fighting against the urges and eventually they'll see you're not giving in

I'm feeling a little better. Just a bit upset atm :( x

Casper_Fading 01-08-2008 05:16 PM

*cudleseveyrone*

movie was awesome! now... it's 2:16am. my friend is asleep but me... i havbe a headche and am woried cause my hadn hasnt even tstarted to close... and i think... well...

The following content has been hidden - Reason : si - dont read if culd triger

Maybe... it wont hurt to re open it... if i cut it bigger, took away the soft edges they could stich it and it would heal... maybe. i'm not sure. i'm thinkign bout it htough. ****.

~*forever_broken*~ 01-08-2008 05:22 PM

Aww, Helen, yeah, I remember, but thanks for reminding me :-)

*cuddles up to her Uncle Jeff and laughs a bit at his sanity joke*
lol I needed that :-D

Zowie I hope A&E helps luv, *cuddles*

Jess, hunni, if it's healing leave it be hun, please? It's been my experience that what you are considering can often make it worse*snuggles* love you sweetie

*returns to her corner for a nap*

Casper_Fading 01-08-2008 05:33 PM

it's nto helaing though. there are steri-strips.. buterfuly strips on it but i'm allergic to them so it's red and puffy cus eof that. it's wepign alwasy. and it's not clsoign. at al. >.< shud just do it gain.

cupbard.. is safe.

MammaMia 01-08-2008 06:36 PM

heheh Ally I love you <3

Jess, please leave it alone? xx