RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 24-05-2008 06:44 PM

I could have sworn I posted in here earlier. Must have posted elsewhere.

I won't say anything about me. I'm not doing at all good. :( Death still feels an option....

Blah, how's everyone else doing?

*hugs for Susan, Ally, Emma, Chloe, Jermery, Callie, Katch and anyone else I've missed*

Pomegranate 24-05-2008 06:58 PM

Death is not an option hun, I forbid it :P. Will be around randomly if you want to talk about it *leaves more hugs*

Ally?? Hows it going? *hugs*

-------
Me? Well I did not manage to avoid a+e. Just got back with 13 stitches and a load of steristrips. Turns out my theory that it would probably be fine and just need a few steri strips was slightly wrong. Oops. I should probably feel bad about this but I don't. The funny thing? I now have nurses from there adding me on facebook. I know more about their lives than I do about my flatmates lol. *goes and cries in the corner with a bottle of wine*

~*forever_broken*~ 24-05-2008 07:53 PM

*emerges from her blankets in her own corner and joins Emma in hers with her own bottle of wine*
*snuggles* I'm sorry it required A&E luv... Please take care sweetie *more snuggles*
-----------
I've been in bed for over twelve hours... And the only reason I am up now is my room mate knocked on my door and said that some friends from out of town wanted to meet us in half an hour... And I desperately need a Megan hug (one of the friends)... Wouldn't say no to a Mitch hug either (the other friend and husband).
Soooo tired :crying: and didn't have time to cut either :crying:

~*forever_broken*~ 24-05-2008 07:55 PM

Ack! And Helen, death is NOT an option... We've both got to stick around luv *snuggles*

Pomegranate 24-05-2008 07:56 PM

Hope it goes alright with your friends :). It is probably a good thing that you didn't have time to cut, you don't deserve to hurt yourself (although I honestly appreciate why you may be a little upset about it and also acknowledge the hypocrisy in my statement lol). Take it easy hun and enjoy your Mitch and Megan hugs xx

Pomegranate 24-05-2008 07:57 PM

*passes Ally a virtual corkscrew* Do you have a glass? If not does anyone object to me drinking it out the bottle?

MammaMia 24-05-2008 07:58 PM

Emma, you and your forbidding of me to do things....lol remember the time you forbidded me to cut and then forbidded me to rebel and I just went ahead anyway :| Ah it makes me giggle for some reason when I should be ashamed!!!!!!! I'm sorry it needed more sitches than you thought and whatnot. *snuggles* I love you sweetheart and you mean so so so much to me :)

Ally, *snuggles* I think you should go out, you never know you might enjoy yourself...even if it's just because you're out and/or because of the hugs :)

MammaMia 24-05-2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 787837)
Ack! And Helen, death is NOT an option... We've both got to stick around luv *snuggles*

I want to argue this. But you're right and I want YOU to stick around (and Emma). :crying:

Detour. Derail 24-05-2008 11:03 PM

Sleepy.
Bored.
****ing up.
Sorry guys.
Letting you down.
Going to bed.

Pomegranate 24-05-2008 11:05 PM

I hope you sleep well Alexx hun *hugs* And you aren't letting us down. You have my number if you need it xx

MammaMia 24-05-2008 11:18 PM

As I said before hun, you're not letting us down. You have my number aswell if you wanna chat. Sleep well xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 24-05-2008 11:20 PM

Just got home, only been up for four hours and am SO tired I want to go take a nap! WTF?!?!

*snuggles everyone*

Have alcohol, want to drink it but don't even have the will, you know? How pathetic is that?!

Ugh, I hate myself!

MammaMia 24-05-2008 11:42 PM

*snuggles Ally*

I know how that feels hun. You're probs still really exhausted or maybe over tired? Depends on how much you've slept lately hunnie xxx

Auburn Shadow 25-05-2008 12:55 AM

What's the point me helping people if they're gonna chuck it back in my face??? Gonna go bed now, but wanted to open the question to you guys.

MammaMia 25-05-2008 01:19 AM

Maybe because you care sweetheart? *snuggles* Hope you sleep well xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 25-05-2008 01:50 AM

*snuggles Helen, Emma, and Hana*

Went out, had something resembling fun (not sure *shrug*). Now starting on the wine I couldn't drink last night (Emma, I'm a straight-out-of-the-bottle person myself ;-))... Almost finished with the first one (minus the bit I tried to drink last night) and then on to the second one then maybe one or two of the small ones I bought this afternoon. *pshhh* ****ing hate this.

MammaMia 25-05-2008 01:58 AM

*snuggles Ally*

Sounds fun :)

I'm feeling more and more into this feeling. Death really is a strong option again =[

~*forever_broken*~ 25-05-2008 02:45 AM

*snuggles Helen*
I understand hun, I really do. Just stick with me hun, ok? I'm sticking around, you stick around with me hun.

Wow... Alcohol... Fun times... Unfortunately in a few more drinks I'm gonna pass fun and hit the bottom... Much easier since I haven't taken my meds for four days...

MammaMia 25-05-2008 03:07 AM

*snuggles* I'm glad you understand. I'm trying to stick with you.

*cries* Why am I sooooo wide awake? It's like 3.08am here and I have to be up in less than 5 hours for work. I can't find my work jeans and need them. My shorts will be no good cus it's meant to be raining.

Pomegranate 25-05-2008 03:25 AM

Keep looking Hells, you will find them hun :) What going on with you? Why you feeling so bad?

Ally hun- be careful...personally I prefer something to drink the wine in. Couldn't find a glass though so now drinking it out of the mug. Two pints of snakebite, a bottle of alchopop and on second bottle of wine lol. Damn it. *sends hugs*

*hugs Auburn Shadow* not sure exactly what is going on but I apologise if it something we have done. Don't beat yourself up about what other people chose to do. Take care of yourself xxx