RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 29-12-2010 03:47 PM

:S Thanks , I'm sorry you are struggling with voices, Can you drown them out with music? Sorry if that's a crap suggestion .

MammaMia 29-12-2010 03:51 PM

I'm good thank you Mark & Willow :)

Just trying to get myself washed & dressed so I can finally go shopping LOL

misskitty112 29-12-2010 04:00 PM

Ooooh, shopping! Have fun, Helen!

Oh, how I wish I felt SOMETHING today. I feel so blank.

Doikers 29-12-2010 04:06 PM

Yeees Buy some bargains Helen :)!

ljmeep 29-12-2010 04:09 PM

*stumbles in and grabs a big cup of hot moacha*

Morning all.

misskitty112 29-12-2010 04:13 PM

Morning, Kelly! I don't think we've met, I'm Felicia :)

MammaMia 29-12-2010 04:14 PM

I will have fun & buy some bargains. Am finally ready lol :) Wouldn't believe it was 3.13pm would you? My feet are froze though (our heating is off again as it's making strange noises so the house is froze, AGAIN) Will check in later xx

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 04:16 PM

hey Kelly *hugs* how are you doing?

*hugs mark* sorry your feeling numb, is there anything you can do like watch something or listen to music to try and distract yourself from it.

*hugs Willow* I'm sorry the voices are saying upsetting things, can you watch something or listen to some music to try and distract yourself from them.

*hugs Helen* enjoy your shopping trip

*hugs Felicia* is there something you can do to distract yourself from feeling blank.

*hugs everyone else*

ljmeep 29-12-2010 04:18 PM

Hi, Felica. Nice to meet ya.

Wow, Helen... 3.13pm! We are a long way aways ... lol it 9.18 am here...

ljmeep 29-12-2010 04:20 PM

*hugs Oliver* Welcome back. I'm glad you're still here. :)

better this morning than I was last night. Though it got really rough last night... I have NO clue how I kept from SIing... I wanted to REALLY bad!

Doikers 29-12-2010 04:21 PM

*Hugs Oliver* Music is on , almost constantly when the T.V. is off which is all day and part of the evening , Today so far I've listened to Laura Marling ( Christmas Pressie ) , Linkin Park , Hey Monday ( Another Christmas pressie) and now Tori Amos . How are you Oliver ?

*Hugs Kelly* How are you today ?

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 04:22 PM

*hugs kelly* I'm glad you kept from SIing, although I'm sorry it was a tough night, but thats really great you didnt SH

mark, I have no idea who any of those bands/artists are lol, but glad you have something on. *hugs*
I'm depressed, tired, sleepy, even though I only woke up at about 1pm just really unmotivated

ljmeep 29-12-2010 04:26 PM

*hugs Mark* glad you got some good music to listen to. I'm ok... kinda grumpy, cuz it's morning here and I HATE mornings... lol

Thanks, Oliver. Are you doing any better today? I know you had it pretty rough last night to. I hope you got some good sleep in.

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 04:29 PM

I managed to sleep, but still feel really knackered, I feel so unmotivated, that even though I feel really suicidal I have no energy or motivation to do anything let alone anything risky.

I hate mornings too, my mum should have learnt by now not to talk to me in the morning, but she still attempts to.

Doikers 29-12-2010 04:30 PM

Oliver! You've never heard of Tori Amos? hehe here .............
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ5VlOl6tj4"]YouTube - Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl HDTV[/ame]

I hope you like :) I'm glad you got some sleep in :)

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 04:36 PM

nope never heard of her, sorry! mmm not really my kind of music at all, but its not awful heard a lot worse, but I don't really like it.

ljmeep 29-12-2010 04:40 PM

I think it's a mom thing. Despite not being a morning person I still have to talk to my boys and my mom always talks to me too... lol. It's in our geans... sorry :)

damn I have to get up to recaffinate! ugh... why can't my drink just grow legs and come to me!? LOL

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 04:42 PM

lol, I just had an image of a mug with little legs running around then. That would be so helpful if they did do that

Doikers 29-12-2010 04:49 PM

I like MOST (But not all) types of music . What are your tastes Oliver ? *Watches a Mug walk by*

ljmeep 29-12-2010 04:50 PM

LOL... yes it would... it would also be helpful if I could finally figure out how to make money grow on trees... lol... if anyone figures that one out... please let me know... I'll be kind and share the extra ;)